EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » For the ES mommies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For the ES mommies
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REAL MOTHERS

Real mothers know that their kitchen spoons are probably in the toy box. [Big Grin]

Real mothers often have sticky floors, dirty ovens, and happy kids. [Wink]

Real mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up. [Eek!]

Real mothers sometimes ask "why me," and get their answer when a little voice says, "because I love you best." [Smile]

Real mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grade...it is marked by the progression of Mama to Mommy to Mom.

[Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Real mothers know that their kitchen spoons are probably in the toy box.
or still in the garden from digging

quote:
Real mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up
But you still have to fish it out as it might be a piece to a jigsaw!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if the day will ever come when I will stop sucking up BB pellets! I may have long progressed to Mum but I think I will be finding those little balls forever......... [Smile]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
it is marked by the progression of Mama to Mommy to Mom.

To.... MOM, Why the hell are you calling me 5 times a week ?

I was okay last time you called and nothing has changed in the last two hours. [Razz]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 7 month old SOMEHOW keeps getting ahold of my mobile phone, opening it and dialing numbers in my phonebook! [Mad] She's a sly one. [Wink] Her new thing is turning the television on and off from her walker. I fear the day I suck up BB pellets. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Putting stuff out of reach from children will become a second nature, Smuckers.
Remote controlls, cellphones, handbags, money(!),medicines, cleaning stuff, make-up, etc.etc.
Everything whats stored behind the height of 1 mtr has to be completely undangerous.
It's only a temporary...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

It's only a temporary...

.... unless there's another baby coming along. [Wink]

Our whole apartment is one child friendly place - still it doesn't mean it's completely safe. Just always watch. One sign that something 'is going on' is when your child is VERY quiet!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeahh, right, then they are eating NUTELLA!! [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL you are right, quiet child = trouble, VERy quiet child = big trouble, noisy child = all is well [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Egypt:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

It's only a temporary...

.... unless there's another baby coming along. [Wink]

Our whole apartment is one child friendly place - still it doesn't mean it's completely safe. Just always watch. One sign that something 'is going on' is when your child is VERY quiet!!

[Eek!]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of mine got hold of a full pack of cigarettes once, and ate them all [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, what does the shocking smily refer to? To my first or second comment? [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Egypt:
Smuckers, what does the shocking smily refer to? To my first or second comment? [Wink]

I'll never tell! [Wink] [Razz]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Real mothers know that their kitchen spoons are probably in the toy box.
or still in the garden from digging

Not to mention the keys to the frontdoor in the fridge ... [Big Grin]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod doesn't know any of this. She is a pathetic waste of space.
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:
Sonomod doesn't know any of this. She is a pathetic waste of space.

Kal I have legal custody, equal custody with my ex husband.

Neither of us had ever had the divorce issues you and your ex wife had, we split amicably for the sake of our kid.

Obviously we handled our differences in an adult and mature manner, unlike you.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
you both have joint custody, you split amicably for the sake of your child, you are adult and mature.........so why is she with neither of you??

--------------------

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you both have joint custody, you split amicably for the sake of your child, you are adult and mature.........so why is she with neither of you??

Why is your business anyhow?

Why take the side of someone who has broken a number of international/federal level laws?

Is this a sugarmama trait?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well of course Ayisha it is because her "former" inlaws are such high fallutin members of the "royal court" of Egypt and they took control of her daughter so she could be the lady-in-waiting to Lady Mubarak [Big Grin]
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Well of course Ayisha it is because her "former" inlaws are such high fallutin members of the "royal court" of Egypt and they took control of her daughter so she could be the lady-in-waiting to Lady Mubarak [Big Grin]

Mr. Conspiracy theory, royal Saudi guard to the male fleet of back entry stable boys (cocubines); will you put away your delusion for a little while?
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Still did not address Ayisha's question you paranoid mental case.
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Still did not address Ayisha's question you paranoid mental case.

Is that why you were discharged from the military?

Anyhow I got to get going.

Can we put this cat fight, flame session on pause?

I have to get back to real life. Later!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
This has just popped in my head [Big Grin]

When my youngest was a few months old and in her bouncer chair, I was cutting a friends hair. My 5 year old son was hovvering and I was engrosed in the job I was doing. When I stopped and turned round my few month old baby daughter had a beard [Big Grin] my son had been picking up the cut hair and putting it on her tummy as she lay in the bouncer and she thought it was hilarious as it was tickling her chin [Big Grin]

aahh the things you remember when they were little [Frown]

Got up one morning and went to make tea to find the sugar bowl full of cheese [Confused]

Son was 2 when he had a 'gob stopper', sucked it till it fitted neatly up his right nostril and got it stuck [Big Grin] we had to sit on him to get it out.

18 month old daughter 'escaped' from the bedroom early one morning and emptied everything out from the lower cupboards, made me a 'pie' on the kitchen floor out of a pack of sugar and a box of washing powder [Big Grin]

vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Sonomod doesn't remember anyrhing because manky flaps was never there. [Frown]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Not to be misconstrued as defense of Sono but what is your obsession with her?? Are you thinking of batting for the other team or something? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This has just popped in my head [Big Grin]

When my youngest was a few months old and in her bouncer chair, I was cutting a friends hair. My 5 year old son was hovvering and I was engrosed in the job I was doing. When I stopped and turned round my few month old baby daughter had a beard [Big Grin] my son had been picking up the cut hair and putting it on her tummy as she lay in the bouncer and she thought it was hilarious as it was tickling her chin [Big Grin]

aahh the things you remember when they were little [Frown]

Got up one morning and went to make tea to find the sugar bowl full of cheese [Confused]

Son was 2 when he had a 'gob stopper', sucked it till it fitted neatly up his right nostril and got it stuck [Big Grin] we had to sit on him to get it out.

18 month old daughter 'escaped' from the bedroom early one morning and emptied everything out from the lower cupboards, made me a 'pie' on the kitchen floor out of a pack of sugar and a box of washing powder [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momean
Member # 14636

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for momean   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
السلام عليكم انا مصرى من طنطا كان عندي مقابله في السفاره الامريكيه في شهر سبتمبر يعني من4 شهور المقابله كانت بخصوص دعوه خطوبه وفي نهايه المقابله القنصل قال لي مبروك سوف نرسل لك جواز السفر وبه التاشيره بعد اسبوعين لكن مبعتوش حاجه ارسلوا واحد بس لابويا يساله ان كان موافق علي الجوازه ده و ابويا قال اه موافق مش عارف هل حيبعتولي الفيزافعلا ولا لا وان كان اه ممكن يكون امته انا كده مستني من 4 شهور ممكن اي حد يفيدني؟ الرد بالانجليزي او عربي اوك

--------------------
momeannnn bashaa

Posts: 23 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My youngest daughter:

-Took all my salad tongs and I found out she was using them to try to catch frogs from our pond [Big Grin]

-Took a tube of purple passion lipstick and painted the walls of my newly painted bathroom

- took 300 dollars out of my purse. I almost had a heart attack looking for it- she was only 4 at the time. I found she had hidden it behind her dresser cause she wanted to buy a new doggie.

-poured vegetable oil all over my kitchen floor cause she wanted to see if she could slide across it.

Just a few small examples, Ive shared others before but this girl really almost sucked the life out of me [Big Grin] . It was things like this constantly. My older 2 werent as bad , thank god.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Kos omak.

quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum:
quote:

Not to be misconstrued as defense of Sono but what is your obsession with her?? Are you thinking of batting for the other team or something? [Roll Eyes]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Bloody hell.... what kind of language you are using here so early in the morning? But I guess you are always like that... [Roll Eyes]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:

[Eek!] How dangerous I can't believe he did that! [Eek!]
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Kids!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when my son was 2 he stuck a raisin up his nose . took him to the hospital, doctor gave him pepper to smell, didn't work.they had to go in with instruments to get it out. it took 4 nurses to hold him down. finally they got it out and the raisin tripled in size.finally i picked him up when it was over and he turned to the doctor and said thanks doc .what a polite little bugger he was [Big Grin] [Big Grin] and a bad one at that.he hid from me in a store once too.couldn't find him for like 30 mins.you never guess where he was.....the womans changing room. he was in a corner watching the ladies. i had my hands full with this one [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If children are NOT naughty, there's certainly something wrong with them! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
If children are NOT naughty, there's certainly something wrong with them! [Wink] [Big Grin]

this is the one solitary thing you've said I agree with. [Eek!]
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Sonomod who cares what you think about childrearing, it is not like you even raised your own. A damn donkey would be better able to contribute to this subject than you.

quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:

this is the one solitary thing you've said I agree with. [Eek!]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is to all the mommies on es.it was very hard to say goodbye, when my son went and got his own place and has a family of his own,hope you enjoy

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j774h01b0v8

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Frown]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Don't make me cry Micky !!!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i am sorry smucks but you have a long time before your little bundle of joy will leave to marry my dominic, so enjoy them everyday
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Wink]
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mickey that is a beautiful song but caught me at the wrong moment. My son is in his second year at University and its so painful each time he returns. The holidays are just long enough that you fit right back in together again and then before you know it its goodbye time again and it doesn't get any easier.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com