EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » It takes alot to make me feel bad, but I do

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It takes alot to make me feel bad, but I do
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found out from the bawab's wife that one of my boyfriend's (the cop) threatened the bawab after I told him he said something to me about him staying overnight. [Eek!] I feel bad. I told her that I had no idea he would do something like that and that I only told him because I thought maybe we should just do an orfi or I might have to move to a new apartment. She asked me not to say anything,but she said that he was not a good man and to be careful.
[Frown] I don't know what to do. She asked me not to say anything,but I want to ask him why he did that? [Frown]

Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get one of your other boyfriends to sort him out!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not suprised in my experience 'birds of a feather flock together' or 's**t attracts s**t... With your behaviour and filthy mouth do you ever think you will attract a decent man? So get used to it because these are the type of men that you will have in your life, i just hope for your sake that he does not turn his temper to you... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u should protect that bawab and his wife 4 any case

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, your best days as a storyteller here on ES are over, over, over and out. Sorry but your adventures just don't sell anymore... no one is interested. I hope you don't take it too personal but someone has to break it to you since you don't seem to realize it yourself.

(*VERY BIG YAWWWWWN*)

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a rare moment but I am in agreement with Tigerlily. It's just not exciting anymore. I'm sorry but I think it's over. ES is breaking up with you. [Frown]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u have 2 boyfriend cops tell them about it and let them work it out lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean protect them from any case? I don't think he was going to arrest the bawab! and for what? I thought she meant that he might get violent or something. Anyway, I have decided to confront him about it because I hate violence and I cannot be with someone like that no matter how good he is in bed. [Big Grin] [Confused]

quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
u should protect that bawab and his wife 4 any case

Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
u have 2 boyfriend cops tell them about it and let them work it out lol

she has 2 boyfriends?
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG LOL [Eek!]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL a bowab's wife that speaks that much English [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

This troll certainly understands the ignorance of egyptian ways from a westerner's viewpoint.

I mean gees, even if the bawab's wife didn't finish high school she must speak english, doesn't the entire world speak english?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:
I found out from the bawab's wife that one of my boyfriend's (the cop) threatened the bawab after I told him he said something to me about him staying overnight. [Eek!] I feel bad. I told her that I had no idea he would do something like that and that I only told him because I thought maybe we should just do an orfi or I might have to move to a new apartment. She asked me not to say anything,but she said that he was not a good man and to be careful.
[Frown] I don't know what to do. She asked me not to say anything,but I want to ask him why he did that? [Frown]

Congratulation

http://i17.tinypic.com/6tf7aew.jpg

welcome

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When will this soap opera end *yawn*...
Sticky ooooops i meant Vicky (Freudian slip) i think you should seriously see a therapist for your attention seeking behaviour. Most children grow out of this you have not therefore i think you have serious developmental delay...

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

True point, Penny!

And Josette/vickyjones just knows vulgar Egyptian slang so I don't think they could hold any and most of all *decent* conversation! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i would hate to have your life...you are just so ewwwwwww.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com