EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » For Get Over It

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Get Over It
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just picked up on another thread that Get Over It and her husband's baby girl died.

I am sure other members here will want to leave a few words.

Get Over It I am so sorry to hear your news, my heart breaks for you.

Just a few words even though I know there are none to help in such a hard situation.......

Nature's Rainbows
We held them in our parent arms
for days or weeks or years.
Now we hold them in our hearts
and cry the darkest tears.

The cord attached to children,
eternally fine and strong.
We never leave the missing;
it holds us all life long.

Our children now inside us -
our souls tattooed with gold.
Their love, their words, caresses,
are hugs that we still hold.

If we open to the knowledge,
that they aren't completely gone,
we will sometimes feel their touching,
sometimes soft and sometimes strong.

When they show us nature's rainbows,
we can feel their proud delight,
sending signs to show they're living,
only far beyond our sight.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004036#000000

I am so sorry for your loss... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have know for a while and all i can say is i am so sorry for you and your husband she was a beautiful baby. you are always in my thoughts and prayers goi

We were waiting for today...
...to decorate your room
Went to see the doctor so we'd know
if we were gonna paint it pink or blue

But that wasn't what she told us
Now we're swallowed by our grief
It isn't making sense, it isn't fair,
It doesn't fit inside the boundaries of belief

Rest in peace, sweet angel baby
How I long to hear you cry
Hear my song, sweet angel baby
This is your good-bye lullaby

We hadn't registered for gifts yet
We hadn't talked about your name
Now we're waiting for the answers to the questions;
Waiting for a place to lay the blame

All we can do is imagine
What we might have had....
Would you be the spitting image of your mother
With freckle-painted skin just like your dad?

Don't wanna hear about the next one
Don't wanna hear that "it's meant to be..."
Don't wanna hear about how "everything happens for a reason"
I just want you here with me

Please don't tell me that it could be worse
Don't need reminding that I'm not the first
Nothing anyone can say will bring you back to me
No explanation will make sense to me
I'm lost, I'm wandering aimlessly....

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always in my prayers GOI. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know we care, biggg huggg.
She watches you from heaven, she's your guardian angel.
All the best.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so sorry for youre sad loss, i wish you strengh and prayers.
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's been listening to me then she's probably on her roof throwing eggs on innocent bystanders. [Razz]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant say im sorry and know how u feel about loosin a child
cas i have never been there only a person who has lost a child would know how u feel but bestwishes to ya and hope ya can get thru it!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karen36
Member # 1076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karen36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words cannot express my sympathies to you. Please know that you have people that care.
Posts: 219 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so sorry for your loss, Im sure your special Angel will be watching over you and will remain forever in your hearts and thoughts. God bless you and keep you strong. Love & Prayers Marmia x
Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh honey I'm so very very sorry for your loss. [Frown]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. May your little girl rest in peace. God bless x
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am here to listen whenever you need me.
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

Thanks, Penny for starting this thread for me - and to everyone for your kind words of support to me and my husband.

I'm normally quite a private person and don't really post a lot of personal information on here, but yesterday I was a tad emotional as we received the results from our baby girl's post mortem.

Our beautiful, perfect little Mira died just over 5 weeks ago, when she was just 10 days old. We were blessed to have her in our lives, if only for the briefest of time. She taught us both the true meaning of love and happiness in those 10 days and we've never felt more complete. We didn't have any signs that our happiness was going to be so short-lived and our hearts and lives totally shattered by what happened. All that we'd spent those months looking forward to has been snatched away. Our lives are now empty and the days are endless, but slowly, slowly, we're finding our way through this.

I'll start another thread about exactly what it was that killed our precious girl. It's something so common place, yet so unheard of that I've sworn that I'm going to do all I can to make more people aware of it. It's not going to bring Mira back, nothing ever will - but it might save another family from going through this horror. [Frown]

Thanks again - and bear with me if I'm rambling... my head's a bit of a mess these days [Smile]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am truely sorry get_over_it. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your husband. [Frown]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you strength...X

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOI - I was totally unaware of your tragedy. Sorry if the remarks about that da** TV programme hurt you in any way yesterday.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so sorry for youre loss, words cant express my thoughts for you both,
hugs and stay strong.
xxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Honey I am so sorry You and your Husband are in my Prayers. Take Care!! [Frown]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sad for your loss, words cannot explain the sadness of this loss....

My Little Angel:-

I felt your presence there inside of me,
nestled soft and warm;
Sweet scent of baby's breath,
precious words left unadorned.

I saw your tiny heartbeat,
then I knew that you were fine;
A perfect baby we created,
one that would be mine.

Then that tragic day it came
there was nothing I could do,
Only wait and hope
for the precious life of you.

Yes in the beginning
your daddy was afraid;
Only he would love you unconditional
and never run away.

He loved you more this I do know,
as he cried for you that day,
When the doctor said that you were gone,
daddy wanted you to stay.

He would have held you close to him,
and see your perfect form,
A gift of daddy's love,
would have kept you safe and warm.

Only now you are an angel over me
beautiful and bare,
My heart would hurt if you cried for me
and mommy was not there.

Still we are together in my heart and memories,
You are still a part of my memory.

Rest gentle now 'sweet baby' there is no pain
you are never alone,
I know you are with the guiding angels
in you peaceful home.

I will come with you someday
only now is not my time,
Then we will be together again
again you will be mine.

May God be with you to give you both strength and guide you through this difficult time
[Frown]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so sorry for you loss. my husband and i know well how hard it is to lose a child
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts are with you both. xx
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words can't express how sorry I am, GOI. [Frown] May God give you and your husband strength and ease your pain. You're both in my thoughts and prayers.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For you, GOI

http://ghawayesh.blogspot.com/2007/12/to-my-friend.html

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so so sorry, GOI.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no .............. what a truly terrible thing to experience, words cannot express ........
thinkin of you

Dawn

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of you and your family at this sad and difficult time.... may you find the strength to carry on.xx
Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your little Mira. I cannot even begin to know how you feel ... but know that I am praying for you and your family.
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get_Over_It, you are in my thoughts, as is beautiful little Mira.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com