EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I am new to Cairo; Where the party at?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am new to Cairo; Where the party at?
cairotransplant
Member # 14676

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairotransplant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here like to party? What are some of the ex-pat watering holes?
Posts: 1 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey vickyjones likes to party shes a slut ask her
aka josette!!!!!she loves 4 somes and what ever u like!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut up tina !! you are like calling the kettle black !! Your post are always stupid , like you cannot spell, and you say the stupid **** !! you will never make it to egypt ! It amazes me some days you spell like you a brain , and then days you cant spell **** !! Are you on crack ?? or what !!

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut up tina !! you are like calling the kettle black !! Your post are always stupid , like you cannot spell, and you say the stupid **** !! you will never make it to egypt ! It amazes me some days you spell like you a brain , and then days you cant spell **** !! Are you on crack ?? or what !!

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina is a dumb b i t c h for sure.
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blah blah dont hate the player hate the game!!!
like i said yal dont like my soellin u dumb ho
they thats yr problem
and vickey u seriously need to go to the dr
and u new ho
follow suit!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
So Tina , you are a player ?? Just what are you Tina ?? And i think if anyone is a dumb ho , the shoe fits you my illterate wanna be !! If you do have a real man in egypt , may allah have mercy on his soul if you ever get to him !! Go to school Tina and get a education !! and a life !!

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yr just a jealous ho !!!!
looser try to find someone else who cares what u think cas it aint me!!!

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,
In cairo the EX-pat watering holes are the Ace club in Maadi, degla. Also the rugby club in the same area, both are on the web so you can find out the address.
I prefer the deals branches in the center of cairo, great food, drinks and ofcourse karaoke.
Also harrys bar in the Marriot hotel,Zamalek.
Hope you will have fun whatever you will do , and ignore the fight above.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Yorkie, I met my husband at Deal's in Zamalek and also was a regular customer at Harry's Pub. We surely enjoyed ourselves there! Great that these places still exist!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tiger, yes they still do and they are great fun, really.
I loved deals more only karaoke was better in harrys, more choice of songs.
Deals was great really, and i miss it now not having it in Alex, personally, there is nowhere to go here in alex, A couple clubs, but i wouldnt set foot in them, i think more for locals and no forigners enter these places.
Oh wht id do for a good old sing song now.
Youll have to get yourself here and well go to these places one time.
take care
xx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cairotransplant,

check out this:
http://www.yallabina.com/

There are lots of places in Cairo, it depends on your taste and what kind of people you want to meet.

The places YR mentioned, for example, have a very ex-patish (I'd say almost colonial) atmosphere to them. But there are also others where you will find a mixture of Egyptians and expats or a mainly Egyptian crowd.

Personally, I like the Jazz Club, After Eight, Tabasco, the Greek Club, Café Riche, The Red Onion, Hurreya; and I also love the small coffee- and shisha places

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
hey vickyjones likes to party shes a slut ask her
aka josette!!!!!she loves 4 somes and what ever u like!!!

how would you know? you are just a 500 pound slob who is just hatin because they got a life and all you can do is sit in front of the internet all day on you 5 azzes and eat...and please dont talk about sex, sluts and 4somes because as dr. evil would say, 'the thought of you naked is just gross.'

GO AHEAD VICKI WITH YOUR BAD SELF!

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com