EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What you think?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What you think?
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you belive true love can happened more than once?!!!!!! [Confused]
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in one night? [Big Grin]
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO [Frown]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy in love:

Yes, I think so if one is really lucky.
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i belive true real love happens only once.
The one can search alife time to find it.
Some people never find it but think they found it,but will always feel there is some thing missing.
And the people that find it never let it go and the are the most lucky people in the world.
Maybe you have money may be you dont but to have real love is priceless.
Thanx for all of you,i hope all find your true love.

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I beleive that you can love more than once but each love is different. Your first love is true love at that time or so you think, when things do not work out the pain is awful. But then the heart heals and you meet somebody new who you love and again at that time it is true love or so you think. What i can say is i have been in love twice previously in my life and each time although i loved these men i never felt that i could not live without them - i am a strong independant woman with a good job and my own house... Then i met my Habeeby, for the first time in my life i am scared witless, i have everything i need in my life but it is no longer important because if i lost him i would have no life. He is my soul mate, my best friend, my love, my sunshine, he is everything to me - i thing i have found true love [Smile]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
i thing i have found true love [Smile]

WOW! I think I've found the G-spot. [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] I dare not think, Mr Vader. [Razz]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito you need to speak to my man he can show you the A B C D E F and G-spot hee hee [Big Grin]

God if he ever logs on to this forum he will kill me [Frown]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap. One spot is more than enough. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
[Eek!] Hehehehe vader you alwayes have the funny answers.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eheheheheheheheh vader you really are to funny for sure.
I like your humor.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy in love:

I do think so, and that is why after every breath there is another but in true love one breath or one found takes years and years...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Leito you need to speak to my man he can show you the A B C D E F and G-spot hee hee [Big Grin]

God if he ever logs on to this forum he will kill me [Frown]

Gosh.... your humor is killing me!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i must say there is a bit of a laugh around here at the moment. Much better than the fights.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure their is a bit of laughter around here after hearing you pissed and crapped your pants LMAO! [Razz]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
betty bitch bitch bitch.
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lollli see things didnt changed that much over here.
Talking about "true love"..i believe that sometimes people meet someone thinking that he is the right one but after sometime he can realise that it is not.To find the real love isnt so easy as it may seem..i believe that it could happens more than once sometimes...even it could be much stronger...Sometimes you meet your love...but you lost it(could be many reasons)..but it doesnt mean you must stop to live just becuse of this,right?Life goes on...and then...you meet another love..stronger than the previous..Yes i believe it can happens more than one time..If you give it a chance to work out. [Big Grin]
Real love comes,but why are we so blind sometimes..or we cannot recognize it?The most precious thing is when you find it to keep it ..this is real happiness i think! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramon or whatever your camel sniffing name is.
Do you know any other english vocabulary then bad words? What a intelligent man! I am so jealous of your wife. (Puke)
Do you honestly think the people here like you calling members names like you do? Remember us americans stick together. You are a poster man for ignorance in egypt.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
Ramon or whatever your camel sniffing name is.
Do you know any other english vocabulary then bad words? What a intelligent man! I am so jealous of your wife. (Puke)
Do you honestly think the people here like you calling members names like you do? Remember us americans stick together. You are a poster man for ignorance in egypt.

im readin yr posts and yr makin me pee my pants too lol
hahaha
yr id reminds me have u ever seen that show betty la fea?
so funny!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Tina never saw it. Don't you just love this camel toes mouth? Now his wife writes that their is nothing wrong with using plastic sexually. Now we know her husband must be real small.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey he now i dont get into famliy issues!!is weenie is not mine to discuss lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
You know betty i use bad language here because you are realy deserve every thing i called you with and not just me even know you are low life.
U will see how your life turn out,i already see your future and itis not pretty.

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
Tina never saw it. Don't you just love this camel toes mouth? Now his wife writes that their is nothing wrong with using plastic sexually. Now we know her husband must be real small.

congratulation

http://i11.tinypic.com/85nxs75.jpg

and

you deserve a bonus

http://i6.tinypic.com/73bjxxh.jpg

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

God gave you 2 legs to walk...
2 hands to hold...
2 ears to hear...
2 eyes to see...
But why did he give you only 1 Heart?
Probably because he wants you to look for the other...

[Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com