EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » hay ramsess (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: hay ramsess
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TITO-T2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not try to convince him i'm warning him

and the way i write it's not proof it's just typeing mistake

Miss astute

Posts: 43 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by titotito:

Miss astute

ya it is proof cas egyptian men do say im instead of i am!
certain words u type we can tell yr egyptian!!
we say i for onesself u say im

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RM is a she thicko..... It's the way you speak english not typing mistake - you are Egyptian... also i can tell by your attitude.....
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by titotito:

Miss astute

ya it is proof cas egyptian men do say im instead of i am!
certain words u type we can tell yr egyptian!!
we say i for onesself u say im

I think I know who this is. Batty has found his "Batty" protege and he wants to protect him, how cute. [Razz]

Possibly he sees Ramesses junior manboobs and feel a pitiful connection.

You think titotito will take Ramesses out to buy his first manbra?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TITO-T2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok what if i was egyption

is that problem??

Posts: 43 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rm is a manszier lol
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhhhh titotito i am miss asuste you see - it is not a problem that you are Egyptian... But it does mean that all the woman here will take everyhting you say with a pinch of salt Lol Egyptian man does not lie he just makes the sweet words for the visa or the money... Lol
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
ok forget the fight

u think the egyption man try to make friendship with foreign women to get visa or the money

maby some of them thinking that way but the other try to make friendship just for friendship to know some other people from all the country

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
ok i have no problem
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tito i will be yr friend too

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

ahhhhhh titotito you are waving the white flag? okay... I think you have realised that not all foreign women are stupid and swoon at the sweet words.... Many of us are strong intelligent women and too much of a match for Egyptian men who are not used to this... titotito surely you know that in your culture man and woman cannot be friends without the woman getting a bad reputation... therefore any man who tries to be friends with a woman does not care about her reputation that is not friendship that is selfish of the man
[Eek!]

TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
ok tina

Habeeby
maby u right but many men in egypt care about reputation of women and didn't make anything to upset her

but i think you have this idea for all the Egyption man don't u?

but your finger's hand is not the same

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i have alot of respectiable egyptian men as my friend!!we address eachother as sweety!!never nothin more nor less they never chat sexuraly to me nor disrespect me!as they are also friends with walid!and he is 1- times their size lol
but we are all friends!!and i would love to meet all of them one day!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Habeeby
Member # 14429

No i do not have this idea for all the Egyptian men i know many Egyptian men who are good men... I do not know bad Egyptians because i choose not to know them... But i am very observant and i see what happens in Egypt and i see some bad Egyptian men with stupid foreign women... not all. My husband is Egyptian and i have the utmost respect for him, i have not one bad word to say for him... I have many friends who are Egytpian and i respect them and they respect me... Men like Rambo and his friends give Egyptian men a bad name and when other Egyptian men support his comments then they also deserve to have the same bad name...

Anyway i hope now that our bad words can end here because i am tired and i have work in 3 hours Lol

TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
that's good tina
see not all of egyption man r bad
i hope u come to egypt and enjoy

elizabethN
Member # 14096

^
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
ok Habeeby we end here and no fighting
god be with u Habeeby (i didn't call u my baby as u see)

TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
for me i didn't do this bettyN
elizabethN
Member # 14096

just asking you...
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Shuckran...Tesbah ala keer sadik... ahlam saidda.... ma salama titotito
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
salam Habeeby

bettyN u asking me and i answer u for me i didn't do this
now it's me turn
why u ask?

elizabethN
Member # 14096

TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
oooooh that's too bad
but maby they think it's not problem for foreign women to hear this words and they get this chance to say sweet words to her

but not all the egyption men

elizabethN
Member # 14096

maybe...don't know. But I do know it is way different here. Men are not so foward like in Egypt.
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
it's depends on many reasons sush as the way thay look to the women . the environment around then...etc
elizabethN
Member # 14096

titotito we know you are rammses ok? you don't have to use 2 id's anymore. It's cool ok?
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
ohhhhhhh u misunderstood i'm not him i swear
if i'm rammses why i make all of this

believe me i'm not rammses
why u say that?

Fido Dido
Member # 14720

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fido Dido     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
I can smell that finger from here. Thats the one u use on mr dildo?

1st i'll never answer u b4 u wear ur glasses & read the name right
2ne it's ur asshole smell yak go & take a shower or stop get out gases & **** off asshole

Posts: 23 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
what's up my friends?
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how these ladies keep complaining about the way the Egyptain men speak on here, but carry on this with fowl mouths too! I am women and you can bet if some guys start talking sex and s**t to me, that would be the end of it. BettyN you even started another thread complaining!!! then you come out with quotes like these -

I can smell that finger from here. Thats the one u use on mr dildo?

WTF ..... Many times i here you say you are going to go - then why not? your still here carrying on with this..... S**T. I don't really give a S**t, but when you keep complaining thats when i responded.

Tina (not directed at you!

Take care all

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote :

Ramesses, I suppose you took your screename from the Ancient Pharoah Ramses.

Ofcourse, you couldn't even spell his name right, but I suppose thats to be expected from someone who's only a few steps higher than a PIG on the evolutionary ladder

I'm sure the real Ramses is twisting in his grave right now knowing that a weak faggot like you is using his name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramasses_II

i hope this will tell you who is the pig .. ignorant .. go get some education for urself

Quote :

Oh God, lets not get carried away here.

I saw your pictures, and you look like a deflated kewpie doll

You have:

1) Love handles

2) Bitch tits

3) Bird shoulders

May aswell call yourself the Pilsbury Doughboy or something hahaha!

I don't know what kind of body builders they have in Egypt, but if you're an example of an Egyptian bodybuilder (even one in the post season), then you're just about the funniest motherfu*cker I've ever come across on this forum..

Come to the U.S, and you'll see what a real bodybuilder looks like.

first this isnt a thread for comparing bodybuilding in egypt and any place else.
second .. coz you are ignorant .. u didnt read my words when i said that i was on shape at 2000 and 2001 .. and i didnt practice my sports since that time .. i wrote those words on purpose .. coz i know some idiot like you could come and start spells crap out of his mouth .. but you are proven to be more than idiot

and instead of talking about how great is the bodybuilders in USA .. why dont you show urself ? or ur body cant be shown from the first place .. pussy

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reality_Meanie ..

i told you before u are a slut .. i really have nothing more to say ..

bettyN .. Habeeby

what i told both of you is more than enough
and i humaliated both of you enough
and this was my target with you and i achieved it ..

lets have peace then and let me find some other targets with somebody else.

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TITO-T2
Member # 14736

Rate Member
wher r u Ramesses
thay think i'm Ramesses and i make all of this

told them

elizabethN
Member # 14096

tito t2 come on now, do you have a split personality? Ramesses we all know it's you here.
Your not the brightest crayon in the box let's just say.
HP - Perhaps you need to go back and re-read my thread. You come here preaching and then your words are **** out. Looks like u need some attention perhaps.

I am women and you can bet if some guys start talking sex and s**t to me, that would be the end of it. [Roll Eyes]

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:

i hope this will tell you who is the pig .. ignorant .. go get some education for urself

Well, I'm sure Ramses is STILL twisting in his grave, though not due to a simple misspelling, but because he has to endure someone as low born as yourself bearing his proud name [Big Grin]

quote:
first this isnt a thread for comparing bodybuilding in egypt and any place else.
It wasn't a thread for flaming and humiliating foreign women either dipshit but I didn't see that stopping you!

quote:
second .. coz you are ignorant .. u didnt read my words when i said that i was on shape at 2000 and 2001 ..
How convenient! [Razz]

Still, this does not excuse the flabby waste of human flesh that you've become. [Big Grin]

Are you going to tell me next how you contracted a chronic case of "Ican'tstopfeedingmyface-itis?"

Now tell me true....

Was it the koshari or the foul? [Wink]

quote:
i wrote those words on purpose .. coz i know some idiot like you could come and start spells crap out of his mouth .. but you are proven to be more than idiot
My apologies then. My English isn't as good as yours you see, so that must explain my difficulty comprehending your posts [Smile]

quote:
and instead of talking about how great is the bodybuilders in USA .. why dont you show urself ? or ur body cant be shown from the first place .. pussy
Well I'm not an Adonis like you to be sure (grins), and neither am I a bodybuilder.

I'm just a skinny weakling who saw your picture and became jealous because I'll never have the "muscles" that you do [Frown]

Maybe when I'm as big and strong as you are one day, then I'll come back to E-S and threaten to tear the bodies of foreign women into four pieces...

Do you think they'd like me then?

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhrystianA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 46 | From: Ina Makha | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
quote:

Well, I'm sure Ramses is STILL twisting in his grave, though not due to a simple misspelling, but because he has to endure someone as low born as yourself bearing his proud name [Big Grin]

quote:
It wasn't a thread for flaming and humiliating foreign women either dipshit but I didn't see that stopping you!

quote:
second .. coz you are ignorant .. u didnt read my words when i said that i was on shape at 2000 and 2001 ..
How convenient! [Razz]

Still, this does not excuse the flabby waste of human flesh that you've become. [Big Grin]

Are you going to tell me next how you contracted a chronic case of "Ican'tstopfeedingmyface-itis?"

Now tell me true....

quote:
i wrote those words on purpose .. coz i know some idiot like you could come and start spells crap out of his mouth .. but you are proven to be more than idiot
My apologies then. My English isn't as good as yours you see, so that must explain my difficulty comprehending your posts [Smile]

quote:
Well I'm not an Adonis like you to be sure (grins), and neither am I a bodybuilder.

I'm just a skinny weakling who saw your picture and became jealous because I'll never have the "muscles" that you do [Frown]

Maybe when I'm as big and strong as you are one day, then I'll come back to E-S and threaten to tear the bodies of foreign women into four pieces...

~Alistair

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
this reply is makin us laugh our arses off dude!!!

Habeeby
Member # 14429

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Alistair you have a wonderful way with words, you have my utmost admiration...
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BettyN
quote:
HP - Perhaps you need to go back and re-read my thread. You come here preaching and then your words are **** out. Looks like u need some attention perhaps
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

perhaps you NEED the attention - i most certainly do not.

You are funny [Razz]

Take care all

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sofian
Member # 14764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sofian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
يا ولادعيب عليكو اللي بتعملوه ده !!! [Embarrassed]
ايه موركومش حاجة تانية تعملوها خدتو الأجازة وفضيتو. [Roll Eyes]
لأ أنا زعلان منكو [Frown]
حقيقي زعلان
بتتخانقو وتقبحو في الناس ليه كده ؟!؟!
ربنا يهديكو يا ولاد. [Smile]

أخوكم سوفيان [Big Grin]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habeeby, you made me laugh like crazy [Smile]
especially with your comment on his sister's picture lol
you are the best [Smile]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:
How convenient! [Razz]

Now tell me true....

quote:

quote:

~Alistair

Looks like Alistair pimp slapped you into another dimension.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:
How convenient! [Razz]

Now tell me true....

quote:

quote:

~Alistair

AListauir, two thumbs up lol
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
and why you are using only that photo .. i posted other 3 photos .. where they are ?
well i have some new photos in case u like me that much sweety .. was taken 8/2007

enjoy me [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://i31.tinypic.com/2u8c976.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/14awnis.jpg

enjoy me!! did this person say "enjoy me"

Swear to god he is nothing but a sick person!!

You need to see a veterinary ASAP!

Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Quote:
i am looking for a real friendship with a foreign female in egypt (cairo) .. if u intersted u may pm me .. this is not a marriage or sex offer .. its just clean friendship ..
i am 28 years .. egyptian ..
http://i3.tinypic.com/2ecjlex.jpg

I guess Mr Egypt lost a little muscle.... The only muscle left is his big dumb head [Big Grin] [Razz]

LOL
Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
Quote:

i have other big muscle in some place else

Ahhhh yes your tongue from speaking so much crap... [Razz]

LOL
Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
Because he is very disrespectful to women... He comes on here calling all foreign women s**ts, if you read the thread you will understand. He posted his picture advertising for foreign woman and he received no replies so now he is an angry man who hates the foreign women.

Anyway welcom to ES and i hope that you will have a better experience of this forum in the future [Smile]

You are so right Habeeby
maybe he will find a sudanese or Kenyan girl
aren't they foreign!! or maybe Somalian girl would be interested in him!!
He thinks its a market, a masculine guy wearing glasses and looking for a foreign woman, and please don't get the guy wrong he is not looking for sex nor marriage ('cause he is a faggot) just friendship nothing more! [Smile]
Maybe he is wearing someone else's glasses; that's why he cant see that foreign woman!

Anyways Sudan is not that far from Egypt where you live!
Take One week off work then take the plane and look for your foreign girl and no need to take condom with you,as we all know that you are just looking for friendship..!!! what a faggot!!

Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
Quote :

Ramesses, I suppose you took your screename from the Ancient Pharoah Ramses.

Ofcourse, you couldn't even spell his name right, but I suppose thats to be expected from someone who's only a few steps higher than a PIG on the evolutionary ladder

I'm sure the real Ramses is twisting in his grave right now knowing that a weak faggot like you is using his name.

Quote :

Oh God, lets not get carried away here.

I saw your pictures, and you look like a deflated kewpie doll

You have:

1) Love handles

2) Bitch tits

3) Bird shoulders

May aswell call yourself the Pilsbury Doughboy or something hahaha!

I don't know what kind of body builders they have in Egypt, but if you're an example of an Egyptian bodybuilder (even one in the post season), then you're just about the funniest motherfu*cker I've ever come across on this forum..

Come to the U.S, and you'll see what a real bodybuilder looks like.

second .. coz you are ignorant .. u didnt read my words when i said that i was on shape at 2000 and 2001 .. and i didnt practice my sports since that time .. i wrote those words on purpose .. coz i know some idiot like you could come and start spells crap out of his mouth .. but you are proven to be more than idiot

ramsees....get a life
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com