EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What would you do if your monthly income is $500.000 ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What would you do if your monthly income is $500.000 ?
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you do if your monthly income is $500.000 ? Imagine, it's already happening.

Where do you see yourself, how is your life?

What do you do, with whom you are, how do you spend your money?

Where do you live? Describe your life... how do you spend your time?

Would you tell anyone ( whom ), would you tell you future SO?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh? [Confused]
this is way above my intelligence level, well done LML, I am speechless [Confused]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
huh? [Confused]
this is way above my intelligence level, well done LML, I am speechless [Confused]

How much income do you live off of per month Ayisha?

Is it more than $500 USD? And do have enough squirrelled away in a bank account with only your name on it, no one else can touch it to last 15 years?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Original Title: What would you do if your monthly income is $500.000 ?

Original Post:
What would you do if your monthly income is $500.000 ?

Where do you see yourself, how is your life?

What do you do, with whom you are, where do you spend your money?

Where do you live? Describe your life...

Would you tell anyone, help a family, tell you future SO or keep it a secret?

why did you change it LML? You knew it was too intellectual for ES didnt you [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
huh? [Confused]

How much income do you live off of per month Ayisha?

Is it more than $500 USD? And do have enough squirrelled away in a bank account with only your name on it, no one else can touch it to last 15 years?

None of your business sono. [Wink]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should close my office, deliver the keys to my staff and wish them luck.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I'm confused yet again - what did LML change the title to? I'm guessing its been changed back?
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for airspeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on LML make up your mind will ya?
Posts: 42 | From: here, there and everywhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
its been changed again, girl is confused!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

KhrystianA
Member # 13967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhrystianA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With no strings attached? [Big Grin]
Posts: 46 | From: Ina Makha | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where am I living with this $500.00?
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops
Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's $500,000 (not $500.00). In Europe, they use the "." where we use the "," in the US.

I'd spoil my honey rotten the first month. I'd love to take him to Turtle Island in the Fijis and pamper him silly.

Turtle Island

We'd both quit our jobs and travel. Oh, one can only dream!

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com