EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Serious answers only please (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Serious answers only please
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the comment that I'm a troll is circulating, I'd like to ask the men here a few questions. I lived in Egypt for almost 2 years and have been to Egypt countless times. I met my husband on one of my visits to Hurghada and after my 5th or 6th trip we decided to become an item. We are both in our 30's. I made damn sure front the start that I was not going to be a greencard wife. Each time I was there he would tell me stories of the Egyptian men that use woman solely to get the U.S. Why anyone would want to immigrate here is beyond me, but that's another topic. [Smile] Every day we would be some place, the beach a coffee shop or a resturant and we would see couples and start to laugh. I realize love is in the eye of the beholder, but come on now! We would see gorgeous men with an older and fat (sorry to say) woman. Ya know these men are 120 pounds and the women are pushing 300 pounds! I also had the opportunity to talk to a couple women that basically asked me if I thought they were being used. What do you say to people like that? #1 she's very overweight (I'm talked 50 or more pounds) she's not attractive at all and she has a ton of money in the bank at home. OR they had been married 2 or 3 times before. I learned from many people in egypt that many look down on women that have been married many times. I guess what this all boils down to is why do woman put themselves in a situation like this? Meet their fiance ONCE (and don't tell me they REALLY know them) and then come on these message boards and brag about how they need to lose weight, they can't walk, they've been married many times etc. Is that not a huge red flag here? I hate seeing women of any culture be oblivious to what may happen to them. Another tid bit. How many of you men out there would out and out ask your fiance or wife that is in another country for money and large amounts of it?
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the question again ? Use paragraphs if you're gonna write something that long please.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bite me
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too fat.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listen little girl alot of men love big women!!
that does not mean they are using them!!i think yr jealous cas she got him and u didnt!!so what if she is ugly to u
maybe to him shes not have u thought of that!!!!
before u judge someone ask them!!!
i am fat i can walk and i am not ugly!!
and i have a sexy man and he knows i have no money and he is not commin here!!
so try and make a better point!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
that does not mean they are using them!!i think yr jealous cas she got him and u didnt!!so what if she is ugly to u

I know many men like bigger women, but their is a difference between being big and being fat. I'm sure all the overweight women will jump all over this thread.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Let's see if any of your troll mates will be helping you out here..... [Big Grin]
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

oh btw, i have no reason to be jealous of anyone i got my man. AND these women were not only ugly to me, but all of my husbands friends too
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Let's see if any of your troll mates will be helping you out here..... [Big Grin]

you only wish i was a troll [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by bokragirl:
quote:

you only wish i was a troll [Wink]
You think people like trolls ? That explains. [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that is yr perogative!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh very wrong point you got bokragirl [Big Grin] .If you dont know what to tell those women..better dont say anything at all...when i being asked the same question from stranger i dont mess,i just answer that she might feel this herself more than anyone else.Sometimes its very obvious if one man really loves his wife or it is just a matter of interests.Why you think that all men should like skinny girls?I would say that every woman have her beauty..if you dont like it..then its ok..but maybe her husband loves her for much more what she is,not only appearance.Some women are faty,curvy but beautiful.I also think theres too many marriages based on use..based on interests..money..visas..i know so many cases like this too,but lets face the truth..arab men likes curvy women. [Wink]
Lets not to put all men in same place!Im glad that you have your man,but dont try to judge other people for their choice [Smile]
About money...no decent egyptian man wouldnt ask his wife for money..he is the one who take care of his family.This is a red flag..if he asks for money or looking for immigration through marriage...but its obvious. [Wink]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
Oh very wrong point you got bokragirl [Big Grin] .If you dont know what to tell those women..better dont say anything at all...when i being asked the same question from stranger i dont mess,i just answer that she might feel this herself more than anyone else.Sometimes its very obvious if one man really loves his wife or it is just a matter of interests.Why you think that all men should like skinny girls?I would say that every woman have her beauty..if you dont like it..then its ok..but maybe her husband loves her for much more what she is,not only appearance.Some women are faty,curvy but beautiful.I also think theres too many marriages based on use..based on interests..money..visas..i know so many cases like this too,but lets face the truth..arab men likes curvy women. [Wink]
Lets not to put all men in same place!Im glad that you have your man,but dont try to judge other people for their choice [Smile]
About money...no decent egyptian man wouldnt ask his wife for money..he is the one who take care of his family.This is a red flag..if he asks for money or looking for immigration through marriage...but its obvious. [Wink]

I never ever told these women what I thought to their face. I just told them they need to go with their gut feeling. I know all men are not after a greedcard. I've stayed in contact with a few of the gals I met while in Egypt and on more than one occasion have been asked after their husbands left them if I ever suspected anything. Once again i do not say what I really want to.
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
I'm also not trying to judge others at all. I have just seen so many women get hurt and want to prevent it from happening to others. My husband feels the same. He hates the fact that many men use woman just to get out of Egypt.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what do you have in mind with this topic? Warn all overweighted old women for young Egyptians, 50% their height, 50% their breadth, 50% their age, 1% their bankaccount and 200% their braincapacity? They wouldn't understand...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
of course they won't understand because everyone has that "it's not going to happen to me" attitude.
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats it your business that is what I want to know? Seems you both are so "perfect" you feel you can judge others.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
both?
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFLLLLLL
I also know so many hurted ladies but i also know so many happy couples...and unfortunately on this site you can bring some lady to deep depression and commiting a suicide,lolllllllllllll [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
if someone commits suicide over a forum, they have serious issues.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
where is the bullets
hahahahahaha
dang people its just words if yal or someone wanna kill them selves over what someone says then the should not be online
they need to be like a hermit and stay the hell away from people

get a dog!!

--------------------

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who said the human must be slender or skinny? There are many men and WOMEN who cary their weight well!!! Besides, they have a fat body but a beautiful face at least they can lose weight if they choose to but the ugly skinny's need the plastic look lol any way I'm not judging by no means. But come on we live and learn some more harder than others......
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
of course they won't understand because everyone has that "it's not going to happen to me" attitude.

BMID-syndrome.
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
"It's not going to happen to me" attitude is better than pessimism.
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:

BMID-syndrome.
that means????????????????
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
lollll yeah definately...i am kidding...but really theres some people more sensitive.Sure i didnt mean really that someone would commit a suicide just because of the opinion of people that he dont even know...but its really diffcult to meet agressiveness all of the time.Some optimism is needed also from time to time!Its true that there are many bad stories but i still think people can be happy if they dont leave mean people to mess in their life.
Actually i never had the attitude of "Its not going to happen to me" but whats your guarantee anyway?You can just be careful..it doesnt mean to close yourself in a shelf and never to let love reach you...just because you think by negative way!
And bokragirl how exactly you will prevent the other women from hurt?By telling them to lost weight..or telling the fat ladies that they have no chance for happiness...or maybe that every fat woman is just being used?Sounds weird..

--------------------

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all I can say is MORE CUSHIN FOR THE PUSHIN! [Wink]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
lollll yeah definately...i am kidding...but really theres some people more sensitive.Sure i didnt mean really that someone would commit a suicide just because of the opinion of people that he dont even know...but its really diffcult to meet agressiveness all of the time.Some optimism is needed also from time to time!Its true that there are many bad stories but i still think people can be happy if they dont leave mean people to mess in their life.
Actually i never had the attitude of "Its not going to happen to me" but whats your guarantee anyway?You can just be careful..it doesnt mean to close yourself in a shelf and never to let love reach you...just because you think by negative way!
And bokragirl how exactly you will prevent the other women from hurt?By telling them to lost weight..or telling the fat ladies that they have no chance for happiness...or maybe that every fat woman is just being used?Sounds weird..

I had a friend of mine that was more less a greencard marriage. I've known her all my life and she was always the very sweet type but very plain Jane NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. She was quite a bit over weight and was well aware of the fact. She never had any real boyfriends growing up. On one of our trips to Egypt she met this man, fell head over heels in love and 3 months later went back to marry him. Was I happy she was happy? Of course I was, was I a bit leary? Hell yes I was. This guy would call her saying he need $1000.00 NOW and she'd send it! Now I know how far $1000.00 will go in Egypt and I knew he didn't need that. By the third time he called asking for money I asked her what the hell he had done with the $3000.00 she's already sent to him and that something just didn't seem right. Fast forward. He comes to the U.S and this nice man did a total 180! He wanted to control how she dressed, what makeup she wore and what food she put in her mouth. INSANE! 8 months after he gets to the U.S her bank account is almost empty and he hoped on a bus to Vegas to play with another victim. I just think all women need to have a heads up before going into these relationships. I know if I was morbidly obese, not a spring chicken, and know I wasn't the prettiest thing in the world and some super hot man comes up to me and acts like he's interested I'd have to raise an eyebrow.
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Well ok bokragirl...you are absolutely right that your friend was a victim of one visa and money hunter...but it is also her fault for let him to use her.Not all women are that naeve u know.It is not only about appearance u know.Even if she was a barbie protoype it could happens ..This man just didnt care for her..he was interested to move to the US and use her money...you could try to open her eyes about him..obviously she was blind...
I`m also not a model or something...but at least i know my hubby werent looking after a greencard or something,lolllll

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
if yr such a skinny beauty queen post yr pic??
let us judge u the way u are bein judgemantal!

--------------------

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morbidly OBESE? SO A SKINNY WOULD BE SKELTON THIN? NAMES FOR US VOLUPTUOUS WOMAN...
voluptuous= a woman who is voluptuous has large breasts and soft curved body and is considered sexually attractive;) One of the Queens in Egypt was healthy so I hear I think Queen Noor hahahaha

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Morbidly OBESE? SO A SKINNY WOULD BE SKELTON THIN? NAMES FOR US VOLUPTUOUS WOMAN...
voluptuous= a woman who is voluptuous has large breasts and soft curved body and is considered sexually attractive;) One of the Queens in Egypt was healthy so I hear I think Queen Noor hahahaha

Aerodynamically curvaceous. Lol.
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
literary something that is voluptuous gives you pleasure because it looks, smells and taste good;)
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Voluptuous would be good.
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
So is that a yes? hahahaha
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Yes, ma'am. Yes to anything that involves big boobs.

What was the question again [Big Grin] ?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Yes, ma'am. Yes to anything that involves big boobs.

What was the question again [Big Grin] ?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha
would have have a gf with small boobs?
if yes would u make her get a oob job?
to suit yr dd fixaction?

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
hahah I am 40DDD is that ok or too big and all natural I want ya all to know LOL oh but no milk hahahhahaha the skinny's get the boob jobs mi amiga!!!!!!!!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:

**** happens.
quote:

to suit yr dd fixaction?

Never thought of it. Been told they were harder than naturals, I boycott fake titties.

quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
hahah I am 40DDD is that ok or too big and all natural I want ya all to know LOL oh but no milk hahahhahaha the skinny's get the boob jobs mi amiga!!!!!!!!

LOL, aren't we discrete ? [Big Grin]

No milk [Frown] [Frown] ? [Frown] ?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

**** happens.
quote:

to suit yr dd fixaction?

Never thought of it. Been told they were harder than naturals, I boycott fake titties.

fake titties are u sure yr not american hahahahaha
first i heard an egyptian say titties

i wanna take some boobies off how do they do that reduction thing?i wanna be from a b to an a?

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Do you live in the states Vader? Not to get off the subject of us chubbies or on a serious note what was the topic anyway hahahahah
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
The most important thing is to reply with serious answers.

Totally doing it right now!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
are u a tittie baby vader [Confused]

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lmao, what's a titty baby ?

I'm half American, and what the hell ?

B to A ?

As if B wasn't bad enough!!! [Razz]

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
tina ur serious u want to go smaller?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i hate boobs i wanna have a again ya im seriouc i hate them!!!

--------------------

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
what is the other half Vader o wait egyptian?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Yep.

Tina, why you hate boobs ? That is soo wrong. [Big Grin]

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
oh tina wow myself i love my twins they are so pretty hahahah i love them and my men friends love them too
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i have always hated boobs hahahah
i dont know y
men love them!!me no

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com