EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » This love.......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This love.......
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy: Do you like me?
Girl: Not really

Boy: Do you want me?
Girl: No

Boy: Would you cry if I left?

Boy: Would you live for me?

Boy: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: No way

Boy: What would you choose: your life……. or
me?
Girl: My life

The boy runs away in shock and pain and
the girl runs after him and says...

The reason why I don't like you is
because I love you.

The reason I don't want you is
because I need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because
I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you is
because I would die for you.

The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for
you is because I would do everything for you.

The reason I chose my life is
because you ARE my life.
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwwwwwww how sweet
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JalanH
Member # 14740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JalanH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW awesome.

I wish if i was that guy.

Posts: 11 | From: HQ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i think all guys dream about have girl love him like this,
I have this girl and she is my wife and i wont never let her go away from me.

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was really nice. [Smile]
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JalanH
Member # 14740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JalanH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy in love:
Well i think all guys dream about have girl love him like this,
I have this girl and she is my wife and i wont never let her go away from me.

You are a lucky guy [Wink]
Posts: 11 | From: HQ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men and women will never understand each other! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really tempted to comment on how gay this is, but I will refrain from saying that it is the gayest thing I've seen in days.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I am really tempted to comment on how gay this is, but I will refrain from saying that it is the gayest thing I've seen in days.

I was thinking about the suggestion of renamig the thread:

"This is love.... from the perspective of a virgin boy"

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:

I was thinking about the suggestion of renamig the thread:

"This is love.... from the perspective of a virgin boy"

I'm a virgin boy and this is faggotry, not love.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm a virgin boy

Ouch, you should have not admitted that. Sorry but now you are not safe anymore on this forum, Sono has a weakness for boys like you! Let the hunt begin!! [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are just a ray of sunshine ain't ya?

btw i thought it was cute

Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
bokragirl, not everyone in the world understands what's inside your mind. If you're gonna talk to someone please specify it.

TL, I thought it was a well known fact. [Razz]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
I'm a virgin boy

Ouch, you should have not admitted that. Sorry but now you are not safe anymore on this forum, Sono has a weakness for boys like you! Let the hunt begin!! [Razz] [Wink]
Yeah its a huge impulse to kick virgin boys in the gonads.

Once they've popped their cherry its no fun to kick them in the gonads anymore.

Huge psychological impass.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
bokragirl, not everyone in the world understands what's inside your mind. If you're gonna talk to someone please specify it.

TL, I thought it was a well known fact. [Razz]

wouldn't ya love to know [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know vader how u saw it as gay act?
I think itis cool topic and this girl was so nice in what she said!!!!!!!!!

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I were that girl. It's awsome to feel that way about someone.

Thanks happy in love, your love story gives some of us hope.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Your welcome og,and that is i call true love i hope u will have it one day.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com