EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Are you afraid of getting hit in the ass crack by lightning?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you afraid of getting hit in the ass crack by lightning?
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Discuss.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I soooo am, can I tell you how I THINK it might feel? or maybe how it felt the first time I thought about it?...Can I also tell you how I think my husband might feel if he also thinks that I think it might happen?

VB, you never fail to make me laugh!

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey im sorry, send me a pm if im ruining this thread VB but I just HAD to answer this one.

It IS something that concerns me a great deal actually, especially living in Egypt coz you just dont KNOW when the damn things will strike do you! I mean there we were Monday night and it rained buckets, bouncing off the windows, never SEEN rain in Luxor before so it was a bit.........you know. Then the lights are flickering and I jump, hubby laughs, I said well you dont KNOW do you, it can strike anywhere and these buildings dont have lightening conductors so where will it go? Even sat with me bum tight to the sofa it can ZAP right through it! [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i get shot in the ass by lightnin' every night. his name is mohamed loooool.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ermm I think this person meant something else.
positively disgusting if you ask me

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
i get shot in the ass by lightnin' every night. his name is mohamed loooool.

Classy.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont be jealous cuz you cant say the same....and ***** what ever the hell you call urself, i didnt ask you so kiss my butt.
jeez, i couldnt imagine being such an uptight square like you people, go pull the stick out your bum and be merry.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
dont be jealous cuz you cant say the same....and ***** what ever the hell you call urself, i didnt ask you so kiss my butt.
jeez, i couldnt imagine being such an uptight square like you people, go pull the stick out your bum and be merry.

wow, I didn't think an Egyptian guy would do anal on a western woman since she is more than likely not stitched up at the coochie.

did you get your coochie sewn up for belly dancing?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:

As I recall you're the one that has something in her bum. Lol.
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
looooooooooooool
just for the record we dont do anal cuz it hurts like hell...
what im talkin about is doggystyle: hair pulling, back bitin', azz smacking, toushie squeezing doggystyle...sure feels like lightning to meeeeeee!!!

oh and vader, that was pretty good dude;)

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
VB, what the hell have you started ? [Big Grin]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
he knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he started this thread loooooooool!
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
looooooooooooool
what im talkin about is doggystyle, hair pulling, back bitin', azz smacking, toushie squeezing doggystyle. feels like lightning to meeeeeee.

Publically admits on an egyboard that "just for the record we dont do anal cuz it hurts like hell..."

Peace at Last, from what I have heard if you go about taking it up the poo shoot with enough lube and prior foreplay it goes over like a charm.

Now are you attracted to Arab men because they don't know what they are doing during "sexy time" or because they seek a lowest common denominator?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
hay if you dont like it, well, thats your problem cuz if you dont like it, im loving it!

and how cute, you tried to insult me and ended up insulting arab men instead looool!
take another swing boo boo cuz' ya missed me:)

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
looooooooooooool
what im talkin about is doggystyle, hair pulling, back bitin', azz smacking, toushie squeezing doggystyle. feels like lightning to meeeeeee.

Publically admits on an egyboard that "just for the record we dont do anal cuz it hurts like hell..."

Peace at Last, from what I have heard if you go about taking it up the poo shoot with enough lube and prior foreplay it goes over like a charm.

Now are you attracted to Arab men because they don't know what they are doing during "sexy time" or because they seek a lowest common denominator?

hahahahahahaha
bummer

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
oh tina what do you have to say? your man is some dude on a webcam...
u laugh now, but when you are online tonight kissing your computer screen and arguing on egyptsearch, im gonna be touching real flesh and blood, then, i shall be laughing at you:)

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You touch his blood, then laugh ? Nasty ****!!
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Answer
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
oh come on now...ok maybe youre in another country and dont get it when we use figures of speech so excuse me, allow me to reword...
im gonna have my hands wrapped around a real man....

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lick that blood baby. [Big Grin]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Some Folks Are Wise Some Other Wise:
The Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W1VY4b9IQQ

Having three pre-adolescent girls doing aerobics with dialog in that manner explains many of the gender related problems in Japan let alone their xenophobia.

I remember a handful of Japanese girls who were international students who expected to be killed in the first year. Little did these girls understand that rates of violent crime in Minnesota is lower than it is in Japan.

Oh I can't stand this sh*t. [Mad]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Lick that blood baby. [Big Grin]

oh come on why blood?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
oh come on now...ok maybe youre in another country and dont get it when we use figures of speech so excuse me, allow me to reword...
im gonna have my hands wrapped around a real man....

well in a few yrs when u have aids dont cry on es!!
we dont wanna hear it at least my man is respectable!!!
i wont have nothin and he is a great man yrs just like putas!!
yr like a gas station u can fill them all up and get paid!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
of course, how can you get aids when the only sex you 2 have is cyber?

...how the hell can i fill anything up when, I AINT GOT A D*CK YOU BONE HEAD?!
and this 'man' you claim to have...one post you are together, the next post you are single...which is it, oh yea i fogot, you never met! 5 yrs on the internet so what the heck would you know! i would absolutely kill myself if that was the best i could get!

and trust me there are many of people in the world that have had more lovers than i have ever had...the only thing with me is that i never stay single...i can have a BF, then breakup and have a new one the following weekend. dont hate me just because you cant get anything that isnt some words typed on a screen.

even if i ever did get any kind of sicknes or whatever...why the hell would i 'cry about it on ES?" this is the internet. im not like you tina...my life, loves and friends dont exist only on the computer.
its folks like you that make me wish the internet was never even discovered because it makes a lot of people weird and confused... to the point where they ruin their bodies and social status because they cant get away from it.
you probably gained 100 pounds after you got your pc.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Some Folks Are Wise Some Other Wise:
The Answer

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name. ' Stanley ,' responds the little boy. 'And what is your question, Stanley ?' 'I have 4 questions: First , why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?' Fourth, why are we so worried about gay-marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance? Just then, the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, 'OK, where were we? Oh, that's right, Question time. Who has a question?' Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name. 'Johnnie' he responds. And what is your question, Johnnie? 'Actually Sir, I have 6 questions: First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second , why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth , why are we so worried about gay marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance? Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And Sixth, what the hell happened to Stanley ?'
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last question was cool. Next kid please [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sierra
Member # 14808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the world would one even think of this?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. No, I can honestly say I've never thought about it till you mentioned it now.
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A cat dies and goes to heaven, God meets him at the gate and says, 'You have been a good cat all these years. You can have anything you desire, all you have to do is ask.'

Well,' said the cat, 'I lived all my life on a farm and had to sleep on hardwood floors.'

'Say no more,' says God and instantly a fluffy pillow appears.

A few days later, six mice are killed in a tragic accident and they go to heaven. God meets them at the gate with the same offer he made to the cat.

'All our life,' the mice say, 'we've had to run. Cats, dogs, women with brooms have chased us. If we had roller skates, we wouldn't have to run any more.'

God says he can take care of it and, instantly, each mouse is fitted with a beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.

A week later God checks on the cat, which is asleep on its pillow. God gently nudges him awake and asks, 'How are you doing? Are you happy here?'

'Never been happier,' says the cat, stretching and yawning. 'And those meals on wheels you've been sending over are great.
[Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

http://www.youtube.com/v/_XNdNODT7CY&rel=1

I bet these male actors were paid in gymboree passes!

http://www.youtube.com/v/jgVaqt3_DLY&rel=1

I'd like the "evolving male" experience to become mandatory for any Egyptian male on his second kid. Egypt hello zero population growth. [Eek!]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com