EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » No barrier too high: A Gaza love story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No barrier too high: A Gaza love story
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE RAFAH CROSSING

No barrier too high: A Gaza love story
She planned a trip through a smuggler's tunnel; he prayed for an intervention. Then the wall came down
MARK MACKINNON

January 28, 2008

GAZA CITY -- When Gaza's border with Egypt came crashing down last week, tens of thousands of Palestinians rushed through, looking to buy food, fuel and other basic goods. Emran Labbad was among them, but he was searching for something even more precious: a lost love.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080128.GAZA28/TPStory/TPInternational/Africa/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i bet they gonna f like crazy on that weddin night lol. thats so sweet:)
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do many of your replies just shock the hell out of me?? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

But you are right, it's a way more pleasant story concerning the current developments in this area.

I wish the couple all the best. I would find it interesting to know how the author of this article received info about them.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant even read this article,i have to purchase the article [Frown]
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com