EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Celebrities without makeup

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrities without makeup
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes! [Eek!]

Someone sent me this link on celebrities without makeup

I know makeup can be deceiving as a mofo (I've been fooled before myself), but damn! The only celebrities that look even remotely like their public image without makeup are Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz. Kylie Minogue and Marilyn Monroe still look gorgeous without makeup aswell.

The rest of them are like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde [Eek!]

Honorable mentions for the scariest wench award are:

1) Oprah the Anti Christ (like we couldn't see that one coming)

2) Madonna (Material girl my ass)

3) Nicole Richie (someone give this woman a cheeseburgher...or two)

4) Pamela Anderson ( Oh man! There goes my wet dreams from boyhood)

5) Charlize Theron (Impossible!)

And to think, how many women worship these celebrities as the epitome of grace and beauty?

If women want to be more attractive, they should work on improving their health and vitality rather than resorting to artificial means such as makeup.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones look without make-up on? I hope in the same way breathtaking! [Smile]

4) Pamela Anderson ( Oh man! There goes my wet dreams from boyhood)

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw similar photos in a magazine last summer and I bought it, of course. Sorry for my lack of modesty, but now I believe I could be the next Miss World with all this makeup! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it sure as hell makes me feel better when I look in the mirror!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then, thank you Alistair! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the make-up in the word who never make you pretty TL you are rotten from the inside.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
Yikes! [Eek!]

Someone sent me this link on celebrities without makeup

Damn, pass me the eyeball bleach.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sierra
Member # 14808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing how different people look without all the hoopla on huh?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
all the make-up in the word who never make you pretty TL you are rotten from the inside.

Well it looks like you are craving for lot of attention from me today.

Okay here we go, let me play your song again:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JcPz850o3d4

I looooove it!! [Big Grin]

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep it gives us meer mortals a chance eh???

And yes it makes me think my god what could a good looking girl be with a make up artist who can perform such miracles ?? A GODDESS ???

It just proves how f8cked up the media are !! How can they print or show such bull ?? to normal people??
No wonder little kids are so sick these days trying to aspire to something that does not exist thanks to make-up and a pc...airbrushing etc.....
We need to say up yours! and just be as we are !!

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
Yep it gives us meer mortals a chance eh???

And yes it makes me think my god what could a good looking girl be with a make up artist who can perform such miracles ?? A GODDESS ???

It just proves how f8cked up the media are !! How can they print or show such bull ?? to normal people??
No wonder little kids are so sick these days trying to aspire to something that does not exist thanks to make-up and a pc...airbrushing etc.....
We need to say up yours! and just be as we are !!

MM77 I don't think the kids are really letting the media set the pressure.

Actually teenagers are amazingly resilent, know how to use thatt "makeover" software, and know how to airbrush their own portraits.

Today's teenagers are less prone to eating disorders and personality disorders than my generation was, my generation didn't have quite the reputation of being media savy like the y generation today.

Seriously I see a huge break out of baby boomer women who want to be 16 again. Its rather sad and pathetic that the most media saturated, most populace generation that created the "teen hearthrob" cannot let go of its teen hey day of 40 years ago.

No I think the banner of media obessiveness goes to the babyboom generation.

Which is why when I see a man in his late 40s acting his age, dressing with elegance and style; a profound maturity and grace I go weak in the knees. I see a man the same age pretend to be a decade younger I nearly vomit in my mouth.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So with a professional make up artist on hand daily i could be a goddess??? Well i knew that amyway [Wink] My habeeby says 'baby you are beautiful without make-up, you do not need it' I say 'Habeeby i worry that your eyes are so poor' Lol
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
So with a professional make up artist on hand daily i could be a goddess??? Well i knew that amyway [Wink] My habeeby says 'baby you are beautiful without make-up, you do not need it' I say 'Habeeby i worry that your eyes are so poor' Lol

That isn' what I had stated in my post.

No need to be a Goddess, just need to have self respect and a regular maintenance plan.

Most important part of presenting yourself is to know what your strengths are and what your weaknesses are, don't confuse the two.

Habeeby, everyone on ES knows my name just because you don't like getting old doesn't mean there is any shame involved in the aging process. Its a self convoluted trap many gals and guys put themselves through.

Its a shame really. [Frown]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok for a start kids these days are under enormous pressure regarding weight. I never remember hearing of children having eating disorders at 7 or 8 years old in my day! I think there is way to much pressure about looking younger now. Once again I never heard of plastic surgery when I was younger. But now it is common place. Just the norm! I wouldn't cause I'm a coward!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only is that some great make-up work, but some fabulous airbrushing in the final pics.

Tiger...Angelina looks similar w/out makeup. I've seen hers before. You should she her prior to facial plastic surgery and after. She even had cheek implants. The lips are all hers though. [Wink]

Another two before and after plastic surgery...Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you seen the Arab singers before and after? These photos are nothing to ours. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go on you tube and look at arab celebs before plastic surgery.....we talkin' about a bunch of dogitha's!!!
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bastet*Loves*Ptah:
Have you seen the Arab singers before and after? These photos are nothing to ours. [Roll Eyes]

Those Arabic singers wear atrocious amounts of make-up,young and less younger alike.I swear one would need to scrape off all that stuff for hours to find this gals real face! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its like if they want a contract with Rotana, they gotta agree to get cut up to look like each other! roula starting to look like nancy, who didnt even look this way b4 she became famous...may hariri is starting to transform into a man-face because she is trying to look like haifa.
out of all of em' haifa got the best work done cuz she is gorgeous.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ew, some of these woman really look like dawgs
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i thank god i'm a capricorn [Wink] apparently we get better with age [Cool] so roll on xxx [Razz]
So pleased i'm no dawg [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
SORRY i stick with my former statement young girls DO pay attention to media and yeah so do 30 somethings who think that size 0 looks good ! but thats their problem not mine x [Roll Eyes]
Sorry if i'm off topic there?

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
well i thank god i'm a capricorn [Wink] apparently we get better with age [Cool] so roll on xxx [Razz]
So pleased i'm no dawg [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
SORRY i stick with my former statement young girls DO pay attention to media and yeah so do 30 somethings who think that size 0 looks good ! but thats their problem not mine x [Roll Eyes]
Sorry if i'm off topic there?

I am 33, I haven't been a size 8 since I was 10 and have stayed consistantly at a size 10 or 12 for most of my life.

Market research shows that babyboomer women buy the most diet related items, overwhelmingly vast majority of women going under the knife for a nip tuck are over the age of 45.

Women in their 30s are more likely to work full time and have families, pursue an advance degree and spend nearly 1/3 of the time that babyboomer women do in their beauty maintenance regime, let alone spend$$$ a fraction that babyboomer women do. [Roll Eyes]

My generation is not obsessed with their looks nor want to remain young forever, that crown belongs to the babyboom generation.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Market research... which market has been researched? To me it sounds very reasonable that a woman out of an babyboom generation spends more money on her looks.
First because she can afford herself to spend more, she has more money to spend as somebody who is still working on her carreer, and second because there is more need to work on her looks. As we all grow older, the bodies are growing older too. And young and beautifull is the norm.
We don't know a value on 'grey, old and wise' like in the old tribes. People appreciate wisdom, but not in combination with looking elderly. The result, especially in the US, is a kind of stereotypical beauty, with remodelled noses, regulated teeth, even the skin has a sort of 'most preferable colour'.
Europe is laying 15 years behind on the US, but they will follow. Then daughters are getting a nosejob for their 16th birthday...
And as long as research also shows the benefits of looking attractive, nothing will change...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Market research... which market has been researched? To me it sounds very reasonable that a woman out of an babyboom generation spends more money on her looks.
First because she can afford herself to spend more, she has more money to spend as somebody who is still working on her carreer, and second because there is more need to work on her looks. As we all grow older, the bodies are growing older too. And young and beautifull is the norm.
We don't know a value on 'grey, old and wise' like in the old tribes. People appreciate wisdom, but not in combination with looking elderly. The result, especially in the US, is a kind of stereotypical beauty, with remodelled noses, regulated teeth, even the skin has a sort of 'most preferable colour'.
Europe is laying 15 years behind on the US, but they will follow. Then daughters are getting a nosejob for their 16th birthday...
And as long as research also shows the benefits of looking attractive, nothing will change...

Market Research firms do the research for major corporations.

Nelson ratings collect data on which target markets watch what primetime TV shows but also collect marketing data.

Women of the babyboom generation don't necessary have my earning power than the women of the X generation, but the men of the babyboom generation do make more income per capita than the men of the X generation.

It wasn't until the 1950s and 1960s that an entirely new set of media focused on one age group, that film productions were mono-age related , music couldn't be performed by someone over 25 years, actresses were out of date by 35 years, all this youth perogative was birthed by the babyboom generation. Robert D. Putnam has wrote about this narcistic generation, but in reality due to its enormous population the babyboom generation can afford to be narcistic.

Right now younger execs in the beauty industry who are not babyboomers are creating product lines for "fuller figures" chosing models with some gray hair, wrinkles (yes wrinkles are beautiful), and other signs of aging. Babyboom generation execs grew up with youth being put on a mantle so they continue to focus on youth, while younger execs and market directors focus on projecting an image of all shapes and sizes and age groups.

????? girls getting nosejobs for their 16 birthday was so 1980s, now its boobjobs a year before college graduation. The boobs seen on "Girls Gone Wild" must be transformed in case anyone recognizes them in the future. [Wink] You know since all American girls bare it for the camera. [Roll Eyes] Come on ?????, it can't be that hard to stay current!

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe , I am not living in a cave but I think m society still is very much different as the American one is, or maybe it's the age...
I don't even know 'Girls gone wild' [Wink]
So, now they're getting their boobs done as a graduation-present...what about the noses, are they done before that age, or isn't the way a nose looks not that important anymore?
It's not familiar here, I only know one woman who did this because she had such a traditional Greec nose, but I remember I didn't even noticed the difference. There is a kind of bodyshape trend with all the new inventions in that field, but really go to a plastic surgery clinic??? Not much.. We are much to businesslike for that...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost scary...The power of the plastic surgery and professional make up..ohaa lol [Big Grin]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew50657Ie24&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoXPwsTmG28&feature=related

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gallery/0,,50002-1187378-1,00.html
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:

talking abut yourself [Eek!]
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com