EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What was your most horrible date ever?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What was your most horrible date ever??
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What went wrong?? Come on and spill the beans!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sierra
Member # 14808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went on a date with an old highschool flame years afterwards. All he talked about was his truck pulls and all I could think of was traveling the world. Our tastes definitely went in different directions. He took me home and I jumped out of his truck and ran to my door and in the house so fast he didn't have the chance to open his door to walk me there. He called day after day wanting to go on another. No thank you, bored to death. I spent the whole night trying to keep from letting him touch me at all.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaphirelee
Member # 11074

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaphirelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going on a blind date and when I woke up that day my face had broken out in some kind of rash, I decided to go despite a slight stomach ache and then my nylons practically fell down when I walked into the restaurant(as in thank goodness it was a long skirt) Then I took a bite of my hamburger and the meat patty fell out the back of the bun onto the plate. Thankfully I had a nice time anyway and something must have gone right because he called me again. It makes me smile to think about it.
Posts: 153 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom set me up on a blind date with a redneck from hell. he even came equiped with his own Pinto!
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I've got a good one. How about going to Sharm on my birthday and hanging out in Little Buddha. I got a text message from a guy friend that my 'date' read and subsequently freaked out. He dragged me screaming and crying from the club and down the street in a headlock all the way back to the hotel. The rest is better left forgotten.

Let's just say it didn't end well.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG that sounds terrible, i hope you were ok.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marshmellow:
Oh, I've got a good one. How about going to Sharm on my birthday and hanging out in Little Buddha. I got a text message from a guy friend that my 'date' read and subsequently freaked out. He dragged me screaming and crying from the club and down the street in a headlock all the way back to the hotel. The rest is better left forgotten.

Let's just say it didn't end well.

wow! what did that message say?
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marshmellow this must have been the saddest birthday of your life. I am sorry this happened to you. [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. [Frown] I am just trying to forget it and party with happy memories for the next one. [Smile]
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sory for you mm, its a hell really
I know for sure how you must have been feeling,
Good luckhun,
Forget that rubbish

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met this guy that i thought was cool, we talked alot on the phone, and one night he came over to my house to watch a movie, and everything was going good until he just came out and asked me for a blow job....We never even kissed or anything....he got right to the point I guess, I kicked his ass out, and havent spoke to him since....horny bastard
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i met this guy off of arablounge.com.
he came to my house and wanted to get it on right away. i threw him out on his azz. the next day i deleted my profile there and never went back.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got a good date planned with an ART America music producer and palestinian singer from NYC Sam T. he FINALLY hooked up with me yesterday after like 2 months of looks and giggles. Then he suprised me and came onto myspace and emailed me to call him. We spoke for 3 hours last night on the phone and he kept asking if he can just drive down and see me again last night, nothing sexual or anything he just HAAAAAD to see me, but I can't do it like that. We are both scorpios so he thinks this is pretty neat:) Oh man, he has the darkest sexiest eyes ever. He told me maybe once we get close up, he wont let me go. I told him that is way fine for me! I couldnt really sleep last night cuz' we are really into each other, and when I awoke I found he texted me : hay baby good mornin. u were in my head all night til now (and then a line in which i wont share here).
I would settle down for this man...but Im just a little worried because the attention he gets from the female audience...he invited me to see him play this weekend, and i dont know. how will i feel sitting in a vip table up front all by myself getting eyes from him and nasty looks from the arabic girls nearby.
so good, but so scary in so many ways.
im so excited and it didnt even sink in yet... wish me luck!

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow to each is their own!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Peace, I can't follow up with your love life anymore [Big Grin] but good luck with your date!! [Wink]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
i know. its not that i sleep around with them, i just make friend better with men than i do women...its always been that way even from being a tomboy as a kid. womens have to much drama and backstabbing BS and that why i guess. plus, i meet all my friends while working so that another reason.

oh tina, poor poor tina...i do hope you realize he isnt ugly azz ihab towfiq and hakeem...he is the cute one in the pix.
ew!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay the following story didn't happen to me but to my nanny couple of years ago. Well she was kinda shy, she wouldn't wanna go out to meet guys and so after a while I could encourage her to - place a newspaper ad!

Yes yes in retrospect I should have never pushed the button and supported this kind of dating. There was a young guy who answered and they started exchanging letters. Btw, whenever letters arrived for her I would also look through them and the pics and made a little fun of the guys! [Wink] Some off them just looked so so nerdy!!

Anyway this young man - around my age - was quite strange. F.e. he couldn't come to visit her for several more weeks but a postcard he sent from Lanzarote to her read 'I am looking very much forward to see you in three weeks on Sunday, the XXXX, about 1 p.m. Unfortunately I can't see you on Saturday because I have to move a cupboard" - well he wrote something really stupid.

Well on that specific day then our family went for lunch and it was getting late and I told hubby to speed up. Ermmmmm..... when I think about it we shouldn't have because when we came to our house and around the corner in the car - and it's true what happened - the guy had to take a leak and couldn't hold it any longer so he pissed with his pants down against our garage and his a** faced us!!! [Big Grin]

We were kinda shocked [Eek!] , surprised [Embarrassed] and husband and I were laughing about this incident for weeks!

And no, nanny and him didn't get together because he invited her for the following weekend to meet his parents - already!! [Confused]

Okay, this guy didn't work out. She started dating one more guy, answered on his ad, somewhere from Albania or Romania he was. He was also shy but very friendly and good-looking (darker type) we even went out couple of times all together.

Anyway after couple of months dating him she came home devastated the next morning. I told her what's up? She said she broke up with him but refused to tell me. She told me I'll tell you once I won't work for you anymore. What this supposed to mean??

Well and I got to know the truth later on. He made very good 'friends' with a blow-up doll named *ELVIRA*!! [Eek!] Usually he would deflate her but for some reason must have forgotten to do so and my nanny found the 'other woman' in the cupboard I think to remember.

THANKS GOD I AM MARRIED!!! [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hehheehehehehh me too thank god for that, dont have to go through anymore nightmare dates.
Its good to settle down for sure.

Wht a nightmare for the girl.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
oh man sam keep texting me the most awesome stuff....my heart is jumping around in my chest and i never felt this b4...could this be the one to calm my azz down?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peace its not wethere we think he is ugky or not its if u like his looks i just said to each their own!!!
i didnot say he was cute nor ugly!!
if that is the type of man u like good for u!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_A_Z_E_N
Member # 14409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_A_Z_E_N   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been told that American women are the worst while European women are the best.

--------------------
!!!!!!!!

Posts: 90 | From: ! | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many countries in Europe and only one America. Hardly logical to compare the two, although only a nit wit would think any one group of women is better or worse than the other. In the end it boils down to upbringing, no matter what the nationality, education, social level or pedigree.

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bastet*Loves*Ptah:
pedigree.

WOOF! [Wink]

This happened when I was fresh in Egypt. Well I spent two months away from Cairo upon arrival and after the summer my Egyptian guest family and I returned back to the big city and I was starting to meet people and go out.

Another nanny and I were envited by some athletes from the Heliopolis Club once and after having some good time in a pub we went home to an appartment belonging to one of them.

Well suddenly there were only me, the other girl and two guys. I found myself in the living-room all by myself and then the guy stands infront of me only with his boxers on with a big grin "Let's do it the short way!!" [Eek!]

Put your bloody things back on. It's not gonna happen what you think you want to happen!! [Mad]

He 'understood', no hard feelings. We ended up talking about his mother, sister and poems. [Big Grin]

Oh yeah and he never called back..... I could have cared less. [Wink]

Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so confused, what is the short way? [Big Grin]

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
peace its not wethere we think he is ugky or not its if u like his looks i just said to each their own!!!
i didnot say he was cute nor ugly!!
if that is the type of man u like good for u!!!!

k whatever...
anyway, im getting really into him....we are falling in love faster than i ever seen b4 in my life. it getting so damn much it hurts me, literally...my whole chest is in like this burning pain when i think of him and he tells me he is going thru the same thing.
we spoke again on the phone last night for 3 damn hours...and it was all about how b4 he was just into his music and performing and girls were just everywhere and he didnt care about anything and now that he is with me he is different...
we were texting last night as i sat in the tax office and he tells me he wants me so i told him, well if i had your heart it would be like 24/7 and he wrote back i have all of it regardless.
its amazing when you see a man who gets any girl he wants and he falls for me over all of them, and even though looks are there, he tells me he is in love with my personality. hmmmmmmm
i cant take it really its just too much emotion for me...i cant get him out of my head and i never get like this. is love supposed to hurt like this or is it just the locks of my heart creaking open??
omgggggggggggggggggggggggg...
he has a lot of stuff on you tube, here is a wedding he did...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-oumlfYQUk

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Looks like you both are very much attracted to each other. Only two days left and weekend is here! [Wink]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ya and im scared shatless looool.
anyway i cant make it this weekend cuz my grandpops kicked the bucket in his sleep the other night and i got lots of family stuff to handlle.
when i told sam that he was of course concerend fro me but was like, omg! i have to wait for you? i been waiting for so long and your gonna torture me with another week loool. ya well.
i dont know why im so damn nervous going with him....probably because he isnt just anybody, he has his name out there in the arabic entertainment world and its just a little scary. i dont know how to act or even be myself when i get with these people. kinda wish he was more of a civilian than a performer...but what do i know.

m.e.
Member # 14680

quote:
Originally posted by Man that you fear:
I have been told that American women are the worst while European women are the best.

Nah, this response is directed at me. Not hard to figure out why he replied to this particular thread...for a few reasons.
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MissJambi, ah I mean Tami05, sorry I mean Peaceatlast, [Roll Eyes] What happened to Mohamed?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
wtf???? ur weird! this is the same thing like when tina called me ramsees and betty N. i have no time to troll as u people here put it...wish i had such a lazy carefree life where i could mess around like that but unfortunately i do not:)
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
cuz my grandpops kicked the bucket in his sleep the other night

Is this most likely supposed to mean that your grandfather passed away?? If so please receive my condolences! [Frown]

American slang.... gotta get used to it!

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
wtf???? ur weird! this is the same thing like when tina called me ramsees and betty N. i have no time to troll as u people here put it...wish i had such a lazy carefree life where i could mess around like that but unfortunately i do not:)

This isnt you??? Im positive you were here as missjambi you told the same story as her [Smile]

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/missjambi/

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003332;p=1#000002

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003547;p=1#000000

I could post many more but I think you get the hint why alchemist and others know you are missJambi..

If Im wrong, and your not a fat belly dancer then I do really apologize [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

This isnt you??? Im positive you were here as missjambi you told the same story as her [Smile]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003332;p=1#000002

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003547;p=1#000000

I could post many more but I think you get the hint why alchemist and others know you are missJambi..

If Im wrong, and your not a fat belly dancer then I do really apologize [Smile] [Smile]

wow that is her can its the same myspace page!!!

i never caught that!!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Seriously people a belly dancer has to be fat (I guess it means different things for various people), not fat fat but it's even more horrible if a skinny stick tries to perform.

I've seen bony bellydancing wannabees here at a festival in Germany where I thought OMG!! A bellydancer has to be well-proportioned, has to have tits and curves - otherwise subject missed!!

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

whoa thats great internet research. oh that is really umm, not so surprising but really good!

270 lbs, Oh my goodness I could't imagine being 270 lbs. Thats almost 2 of me. [Eek!] Oh goodness she must have a difficult time shopping for clothes.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
quote:

whoa thats great internet research. oh that is really umm, not so surprising but really good!

270 lbs, Oh my goodness I could't imagine being 270 lbs. Thats almost 2 of me. [Eek!] Oh goodness she must have a difficult time shopping for clothes.

hahaha cute!!
na its not hard shopping for clothes really i use lanebryant
they have everything there!!!!
when i was skinny i had more problems with men then u can emagine!!
now im fat i gladly have np with men as much as when i was skinny
but im happy!!!
im not that kinda fat person where i hate myself!!!
i choose to be fat if i wanted to be skinny i could do that to but whats the point??lol

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually It was just a curiosity thing sono [Smile] I was pretty sure they sounded alike and had almost the same story.
Sometimes we stumble onto things unintentionally .

I wish I was better at internet research, sometimes trying to find a little info can make you insane,lol. I give alot of credit to those who can master cyber research,it makes me want to throw my laptop through the window!! Maybe I have cyber ADD [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know someone here who is using 4 or 5 nicknames!!
and she talks about sex religion relationships!!
she uses a nickname for each side of her sick personality.
Nick name to talk about religion, another nickname to flirt with guys and be naughty, third nickname to talk about music and forth nick name to act as a brand new member who is exploring the forum!!
I swear to god this forum is full of S**T
I warn you guys be aware

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

hahaha cute!!
na its not hard shopping for clothes really i use lanebryant
they have everything there!!!!
when i was skinny i had more problems with men then u can emagine!!
now im fat i gladly have np with men as much as when i was skinny
but im happy!!!
im not that kinda fat person where i hate myself!!!
i choose to be fat if i wanted to be skinny i could do that to but whats the point??lol

Whats the point??? What about your health?? It isn't important to you [Confused] [Confused] . Do you realize the problems you will have being morbibly obese?? If you live and don't drop dead from a heart attack then you will possibly face diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, disingration of joints making it impossible for you to walk, and once you are unable to walk this leads to pressure ulcers. Being large leads to sleep apnea which leads to respiratory failure which leads to you having to be dependent on a ventilator to breathe..

I could go on and on about how many patients I have had that had major health issues all because of obesity, its very sad. It's a hard thing to lose weight, most women have had issues with weight control at some point in their lives. I gained weight due to depression after my mother died and my divorce and I struggled to lose it.

It's not just about physical beauty tina, its about living to see your children grow, and leading a productive life. I never heard an overweight person say they are "happy fat" [Frown]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by accidentally in love:
Nick name to talk about religion, another nickname to flirt with guys and be naughty, third nickname to talk about music and forth nick name to act as a brand new member who is exploring the forum!!
I warn you guys be aware

i believe you come to philly [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

quote:
I warn you guys be aware

Good lord. Get over yourself, seriously. It's like calling the kettle black. [Roll Eyes]
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky A [Wink]
lets meet half way lol

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

I dont agree that european women are better than the americans
america is a contenent so you cant judge all american women
i have known loads of american women and to be honest

20% were full of S**t and they were white and african americans

80% were perfect and i mean it perfect in everything
and the 80% came from different backgrounds some were white others were mexicans, some arabs and some asians
but in general European women are better and more stable thats true.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Micky A [Wink]
lets meet half way lol

thats a deal [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Except he's leaving for Egypt in a few hours, that might make it more difficult. [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
oh well maybe some other time, got to get ready for my hubbys interview anyway, have a safe trip home yanal
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I dont agree that european women are better than the americans
america is a contenent so you cant judge all american women
i have known loads of american women and to be honest

20% were full of S**t and they were white and african americans

80% were perfect and i mean it perfect in everything
and the 80% came from different backgrounds some were white others were mexicans, some arabs and some asians
but in general European women are better and more stable thats true.

European women demand less from a relationship.

Government benefits and renting/employment protections in Europe guarantee that EU women are more stable.

What weirds me out is you contradicted yourself in your post. First you claim that EU women aren't better than american women and in your last comment you stated that EU women are more stable.

What on earth are you using to judge a woman's stability or worthiness?

Sounds like you are absolutely void of romantic notions in judging western women.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually It was just a curiosity thing sono [Smile] I was pretty sure they sounded alike and had almost the same story.
Sometimes we stumble onto things unintentionally .

I wish I was better at internet research, sometimes trying to find a little info can make you insane,lol. I give alot of credit to those who can master cyber research,it makes me want to throw my laptop through the window!! Maybe I have cyber ADD [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

If you google MissJambi you'll also see some of her comments on pot smoking.

I wouldn't ever admit to something like that, employers can find that sort of thing.

Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
European women demand less from a relationship.
I disagree.
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com