EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Lets begin a new day. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lets begin a new day.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
Lets all try to be nice to eachother from now on.
Most of us like it here and there is no point with the nastiness, lifes too short, and lifes hard enough to fight on line.
Lets try to all get on here.
At least for 1 day.

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here I am mental mum
Got loads of hugs - do you want some?,
I'm always busy never sleep
Waiting here for you to speak.
I'm not that glam but I'm ok
So come on over say 'hi' today!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi yr, as far as I read, you are one of the nicest ladies here, there is one like you as, micky a., and some others as well. Have a nice day. [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there shahrazat, thankyou so much for your kind words, bless you.You are sweet too.
Have a lovely day too.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shahrazat:
hi yr, as far as I read, you are one of the nicest ladies here, there is one like you as, micky a., and some others as well. Have a nice day. [Smile]

thank you so much for saying that you made my day :)i do truly hope everyone also has a lovely day and a blessed one
(((((((hugs)))))))))) to all even if you dont like me [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heeheheheheh i love you micks no doubt about it huni.
Hugs to you too xxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:

thank you so much for saying that you made my day :)i do truly hope everyone also has a lovely day and a blessed one
(((((((hugs)))))))))) to all even if you dont like me [Big Grin]

Well Micky you are a lovely lady indeed. I hope you feel better!
A very nice day to all of you [Wink]

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and to you almaz you are also the wise and lovely one here i am feeling great these days [Wink]
and to you my friend yorkie, love ya too [Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Have a great day Almaz, im getting ready to go have my hair cut and coloured, looking forward to being pampered.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Have a great day Almaz, im getting ready to go have my hair cut and coloured, looking forward to being pampered.

Oh great for you! Which salon / hairdresser?
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
One in Alex called Acarzia, very good place, i had my hair and make up done for the wedding there, i was so impressed, its a good place.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You welcome ladies... Really I m sincere with my words. wish you all the best
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
You welcome ladies... Really I m sincere with my words. wish you all the best

an to you , when i say something i always try to be sincere un less if i am kidding around you'll see a [Big Grin] and welcome to the forum [Smile]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Thanks [Smile] and all of you pls feel free to contact me if you need travel advices as I traveled the 1/3 of the world..this is my profession [Smile]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Wow you have a great life for sure, good luck to you all.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
quote:
Thanks [Smile] and all of you pls feel free to contact me if you need travel advices as I traveled the 1/3 of the world..this is my profession [Smile]

I would love to know a bit more about Istambul!!
I will be going there next summer on holidays!
Best hotel ...what to avoid etc..
Thanks [Wink]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

When the travel date approaches, send me a message, I will try my best... By the way your name Almaz sounds Turkish, it means 'never takes' in my language [Smile]

YR my life is like living in a roller coaster in fact, tour bussiness means lots of problems but anyhow I love it [Smile]

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi everyone,
Most of us like it here and there is no point with the nastiness, lifes too short, and lifes hard enough to fight on line.
At least for 1 day.

Of course that i am for your nice proposal...but why i think that this is just impossible to happen here? [Big Grin]
Anyway...God knows..maybe this time we can have peace...at least for 1 day as you say YR.I completely stick to the opinion that you are one of the sweetest ladies here in the forum...so i am happy to have you here!Micky is also so sweet and positive..i am just surprised that nobody spoiled the thread yet,lol! [Big Grin]
Kisses girls!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didi [Big Grin] think positive [Wink]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here here!
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
here here!

ROFL
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
quote:
Hi everyone,
At least for 1 day.

Of course that i am for your nice proposal...but why i think that this is just impossible to happen here? [Big Grin]
Anyway...God knows..maybe this time we can have peace...at least for 1 day as you say YR.I completely stick to the opinion that you are one of the sweetest ladies here in the forum...so i am happy to have you here!Micky is also so sweet and positive..i am just surprised that nobody spoiled the thread yet,lol! [Big Grin]
Kisses girls!

Think positive. When it comes, ignore it and the thread shall not be ruined [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
WEll ladies good to see were all happy today, and yes its still nice and friendley here.
I love turkey, have visited at least several times, some of my best holidays there.
good luck to all, didi thanks hun.
keep having a happy day
hugs
xx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this for real???? Or are you trying to lull us all into a false sense of security before you attack each other!!!!!! ha ha ha only joking.... but i hope this is for real and all the bad words have finished... It is so exhausting.... a waste of good energy that you guys could have been putting to good use elsewhere [Wink] [Big Grin]

Anyway have a happy day everyone - hugs and kisses all round xx

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the past few days have been nice!!
no bickering or fightin wow i can not believe it!!well done bravo!!
how is everyone doin today??

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here , here, im amazed, i not posted anything for a year i think cos of the back biting, and damn rite nasty n stupid replys from many on here i have been reading but not saying anything, so today thought id say hi
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi and even more hugs to you happy girls xxxx
Glad to see some happy people [Big Grin] [Big Grin] finally xxx
HAVE A GREAT DAY GIRLS whatever your doing xxx

Love love love MM77 x

p.s Ali i'm coming [Cool] in 8 wks would be lovely to meet up again [Wink] x If your in Cairo that is x Speak soon x [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xblueskyx:
here , here, im amazed, i not posted anything for a year i think cos of the back biting, and damn rite nasty n stupid replys from many on here i have been reading but not saying anything, so today thought id say hi

hi so glad to see you thanks for saying hi. how have you been? [Smile]
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good post yorkie!

Lets hope it can last longer for a day! [Big Grin]

Take care [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabruk!! a NICE thread for a while! [Big Grin]

I had a fantastic day today. I went quad biking in the desert [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes , long may the peace continue. Hi to everyone too!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
insha allah salaam (god willing peace)
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heart&soul
Member # 14176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heart&soul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see dove flying in the sky .I just love peace.
Posts: 52 | From: canada | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Yorkie you are the best my friend always bringing out the sunshine in everyone.....It's a happy day and hope many happy days to come ooooohhhhhhhhh happy happy days oooooooooooh happy days when Jesus walked don't mind me just singing hahahhha take care all my friends even the ones that I don't know Many blessings to you and of course Yorkie for being such the angel!!!!! ....
Lucy

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did try to put this across a few days ago, stop the fighting, ignore those you don't like, but the post got deleted overnight! I really hope this time we can have a quiet time and gain from ES.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope so too young at heart.............
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Hi miss noor, hope youre fine. Long time no hear.
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I did try to put this across a few days ago, stop the fighting, ignore those you don't like, but the post got deleted overnight! I really hope this time we can have a quiet time and gain from ES.

Yes, I wonder why it disappeared...

Have a nice time. [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I hope we all can Makbeta. Would be nice.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Mabruk!! a NICE thread for a while! [Big Grin]

I had a fantastic day today. I went quad biking in the desert [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Lucky. [Frown]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened, young man?
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok guys now I gonna puke. This thread has now turned into the royal kiss ass thread [Eek!]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exams. Haha.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From: Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. | Registered: Jul 2007 | IP: Logged |

well I never said I was the boss did I??????
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
if i did prove me wrong!!!
see u just come in here tryin to start somethin with me!!!
ok comquat start what ya need!!!
hurry up so i can finish it!!!

i aint been sayin nothin to yr crazy ass!!!!
i was tryin nto to fight but yr tryin to egg me on!!!i free white and single i can think and do as i want!!!start u pooo
chew chew
in other words yr fruity!!!

well peps -

guess the honeymoon is over. Some people just like to stir the ****.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Exams. Haha.

Hope you passed them all. [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya vader!!!!what grade ya think u gonna get???
hopefully an a
what grade are u in?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol @ an A. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Umm, first year of college.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Lol @ an A. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Umm, first year of college.

best of luck to you ;)make me proud [Razz]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Thanks for keeping it nice guys, thanks for alot of lovely words here today, lets try for a second day.
Have a good one.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com