EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I can post again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I can post again
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I know that I will not have been missed from ES [Big Grin]
but for some reason I was not allowed to post anymore. When I went to post it mentioned that my IB no's were banned from the forum, didn't matter which computer I used the same message appeared.

I contacted the moderators to get an answer but I am still waiting for a response [Smile]

I have no idea why I would be banned especially when I read some of the other posts with their language content.

Anyway I had better get posting before the moderators change their mind again [Smile] At least being bannned has meant that I have got on with some much needed study.

Sorry to anyone that sent me a personal message and I haven't responded.....I wasn't ignoring you.

Happy posting [Smile]

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Miss Sharm!

You must of been naughty [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Take care [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haven't seen anything bad about your posts at all. Why would they ban you? The moderators never reply back. Maybe they confused you with someone else? People will say strange things here, maybe someone emailed them saying something off the wall. You never know here!
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Amanda [Smile] , that's surely a strange thing what happened to you!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com