EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I have a secret...shhhh!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have a secret...shhhh!!!!
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a man from ES recently in Cairo and he was great in the sack!!!!!!! [Big Grin] Baby shall you tell them or should I??? Since you are not answering my calls, I guess I will have to communicate with you this way now.

We had three days together,what is up now? [Confused]

Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khaleel
Member # 14859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khaleel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you are not in agreement together for culture reasons just let him.if he is not answering your calls and took money or had sex with you then escaped and he is not interested in you anymore.then he is a gigolo.why you would like to be with him anyway!!
Posts: 82 | From: Cairo...Assyut | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Khaleel:
if you are not in agreement together for culture reasons just let him.if he is not answering your calls and took money or had sex with you then escaped and he is not interested in you anymore.then he is a gigolo.why you would like to be with him anyway!!

Eskut humar.
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khaleel
Member # 14859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khaleel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes thatis how the real civilization
Posts: 82 | From: Cairo...Assyut | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe @ eskut humar
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khaleel
Member # 14859

Rate Member
mashy ya 3am el rewish h@skut humar
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:
I met a man from ES recently in Cairo and he was great in the sack!!!!!!! [Big Grin] Baby shall you tell them or should I??? Since you are not answering my calls, I guess I will have to communicate with you this way now.

OMG..... you again! Please people desinfect yourselves and your computers!! [Confused]

Look to give you some piece of mind if you have one then ...... shhhhh it's a secret. He's not any longer interested in your bloody @ss! He has enough of you just like we have enough of you on this forum (minus the *fun* in the sack)! Gosh you must be such a BORE!! [Roll Eyes]

Please crawl back into your hole where you came from and s*ck someone else's d*ck so you are occupied again. We don't need your stinky crap here on ES!!

Egyptian men don't like WH*RES!! [Embarrassed]

To the guy who p*mped Vicky: MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES! I hope you insured your .... you know what!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling yourself vickyjones again I see.....well, if it is such a secret that you met a guy from ES and had three great days with him, why are you putting it on a public forum? [Confused]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell us who he is vicky?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who cares who she is shes a damn whore!!!
he used her all up and now shes cryin!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5KSIoxA_SMU
he got his fill!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got his fill - he probably has pus oozing out of his zip now... ewwwwwww sticky vicky works for the government - she is the latest plot to kill of the Muslim culture by infecting all muslim men so they spread her nasty diseases and either die of aids or become infertile from infection and cannot reproduce [Eek!]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Habeeby that sounds really nasty, yuk, im tryin not to imagine.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorky you will recognise Vicky if you ever see her in Egypt - she will smell like a camel on heat and spend most of her time swatting the flies that buzz around her manky kos - ewwwwwww [Eek!]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she will be the woman on the street with all the dogs smellin her coochie!!!
she nasty like that hahahahaha

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now girls be careful cause we have miss watch dog happy bunny to chew our ass cause we are being nasty to whores.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a secret...shhhh!!!! I Have a STD.
She just forgot to post the end part. [Razz]

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

come on Vader, give her a call!
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a VERY SAD old lady!
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

posted 06 February, 2008 02:12 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well cfw, most dont read the religious section so you probably should have posted it in the heart of where all those idiot trolls hang out. We obviously know by this time this troll has no clue about islam .

Or maybe we are trying to keep this on the
"QT" on purpose
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 744 | From: a shoebox in the ghetto | Registered: Sep 2006 | IP: Logged |

now we know who the real back stabber is cause all us girls on this site are idiot trolls.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

HB - if you do not succeed, try, try again.
Time for your beauty rest now. You really need it!
Saw your pic being passed around. hahahahahaha

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have a proverb in our language 'An abnormal throws a stone into the well and 40 normals try to take it out'. I think that's the situation what she tries to create here. [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
OK then habibi since you still will not answer, I will start by revealing a letter of your name until I spell out your FULL name.

M

You really should answer my dear.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O

That's no secret....everybody knows....

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Oh my god, pathetic

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Modi_modi
Member # 14865

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Modi_modi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OK then habibi since you still will not answer, I will start by revealing a letter of your name until I spell out your FULL name.

M

You really should answer my dear.

WHAT THE **** DIRTY FUCKING BITCH.....WHAT DO YOU WANT...I PAID FOR YOU THE MONEY YOU ASKED FOR THE FUCKING THREE DAYS....**** YOU
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Omg ooooooh nasty,jesus gonna get a bit shitty

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His last names are:
C
A

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette......oops I forget she wants to be called vickyjones from now on [Big Grin] I see she is up to her old tricks again. She probably invented this character modi_modi herself. She really needs some serious help.
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
he got his fill!!!

hi tina,whats that link? it says this video not avaiable in your country (uk) ????????
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

Isn't the person behind the persona VickyJones actually a guy?

How did he manage to fool another straight guy into bed? A wig is not enough, ya know!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
MO
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xblueskyx:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
he got his fill!!!

hi tina,whats that link? it says this video not avaiable in your country (uk) ????????
Highway 101 - Who's Lonely Now

its a song for lonley women

what u mean in my country?
hahahaha it is avalible in usa duh thats y i posted it

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sticky vicky [Big Grin] aaahuahuahauhauhauhauhauahauh

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard about Sticky Vicky in Benidorm, but woul would hate to see her act yuk yuk [Eek!]

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060908141917AAa8vDW

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow merchandise in which one could keep the ping pong balls.

.. Oh, and buttons.. For on the buttocks.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
MOH
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
MOH

OK we're getting closer. That narrows it down to 99.99% of them.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO BE SICK......HEY VICKY U CAN HAVE MY EX HUSBAND [Big Grin]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Ky_sunshine, you'll definitely receive a pm from vickyjones in the next couple of hours asking for more specifics.

What a great way to take revenge on someone!! [Big Grin]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Josette......oops I forget she wants to be called vickyjones from now on [Big Grin] I see she is up to her old tricks again. She probably invented this character modi_modi herself. She really needs some serious help.

or they aren't one of the same? ES needs some VJ/Jossette entertainment ES has been dead for a while.
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Tigerlily I hope so I think they would just be prefect for eachother. Hey Vicky I think he could be your sole mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
vicky needs a bigger dickey

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Sole mate- was that intentionally said?
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ky_sunshine:
OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO BE SICK......HEY VICKY U CAN HAVE MY EX HUSBAND [Big Grin]

Well,my ex is not Egy but i`ll have him wrapped for her,too. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

OMG..... you again! Please people desinfect yourselves and your computers!! [Confused]

Look to give you some piece of mind if you have one then ...... shhhhh it's a secret. He's not any longer interested in your bloody @ss! He has enough of you just like we have enough of you on this forum (minus the *fun* in the sack)! Gosh you must be such a BORE!! [Roll Eyes]

Please crawl back into your hole where you came from and s*ck someone else's d*ck so you are occupied again. We don't need your stinky crap here on ES!!

Egyptian men don't like WH*RES!! [Embarrassed]

To the guy who p*mped Vicky: MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES! I hope you insured your .... you know what!! [Roll Eyes]

come on people, grow up here and realize we are past grade school mentality.
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
MOHA

Tigerlilly, are you still neglecting your children by posting drivel all day on ES and not feeding and or supervising them properly?

How sad.

Khaleel
Member # 14859

Rate Member
vickyjones.you looks like asick minded really.i remember this thread which you said in it tht you slept with mysticheart's husband.thereafter came back to say you was just bored.since tht day you didnt get for yourself a cure yet.so sad [Frown]
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoever the dude is, i seriously dont think he gives a tinkers damn whether u name and shame him
par for the course a zillion people with same names......lol..what a joke

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com