EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Dear Moderators

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dear Moderators
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is probably a waste of time, BUT is there any way that you could possibly add an (IGNORE a member) feature for the forum boards?

It is distracting and a waste of time to read some "specific" members posts simply because they have nothing useful to say whatsoever and make pages and pages of chaos.

Thank you in advance!

Love Snapdragon.... [Big Grin]

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hear, hear....I totally agree with you Snapdragon. Where are the moderators here.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They do not listen, sorry to say. We are told to report posts that are deemed inappropriate according to forum rules but nothing is done. I understand the moderators might be busy but jeesh, they need to get some help if it is that difficult to delete a thread or send out warnings. It's really turned into the Wild West here since New Year's. [Roll Eyes]

Good to see you SNAP, hope you and your family are well back home. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
They do not listen, sorry to say. We are told to report posts that are deemed inappropriate according to forum rules but nothing is done. I understand the moderators might be busy but jeesh, they need to get some help if it is that difficult to delete a thread or send out warnings.

I addressed this numerous times in the past and was told by other ESers that it's not about the mods but about how people behave with each other online here. Well the lesson is for everyone to see it doesn't work this way. If rules are not carried out properly the place becomes a mess!!

When was the mod last time deleting any topic? Must be couple of weeks ago..... since then nada.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people seem to get confused about things and the rules. There is no rule against having threads that might be fun, off topic or even 'pointless', but slander or obscene language is the key problem and exactly issues ES seems to have the most problems with. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, I will try not post unuseful anymore. I will try not to fight with ElizabethN.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwwww xo caring for women. Is their ever a post where specific people are not mentioned? Tigerlily and caring for women have said the nastiest stuff on this site and are 100% guilty.
If everyone learns to speak up towards EVERY person that talks trash then this site will be more respectful. However, if it's pick and choose who you will single out their is always gonna be problems. How do you think it's ok for some but not others? Think about this and realize this site has never been about respect and being nice to one another.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by caringforwomen:
When you are old and gray
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is already.... just to point that out!!

Hey I wonder what KIND of business she's owning. Can you guess?? Oh I better shut up 'cause I don't want that deceiving old hag stalking me all night on ES!!
Posts: 15274 | From: *ES Butterfly* | Registered: Feb 2004 | IP: Logged |

caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
posted 27 February, 2008 11:06 AM
It does not say what business she is owning. Probably, she runs a hole in the wall bed and breakfast and she will loose all her customers because she is so rude. Or maybe she is secretly a drug dealer and sells cocaine.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1 2 3

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

well shapdragon see how people just cannot control what comes out of their mouth.
These two replied to your post and continue to flap their big mouths full of crap.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com