EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Okay.... the following topic is for me ONLY!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Okay.... the following topic is for me ONLY!!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think we have any other US army wives on this forum LOL!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You know you're an Army wife when....

http://reneesgraphics.freeservers.com/armywifewhen.html

Last paragraph says: "... you defend your lifestyle no matter how bad things get because you know there's no other life for you!"

WRONG! 28 months left and counting down very eagerly!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a thread all for you? Like we really care about your husband who is killing muslims. 28 more months of killing huh? [Frown]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
a thread all for you? Like we really care about your husband who is killing muslims. 28 more months of killing huh? [Frown]

WHO IS WE?
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking for a little while to join an army wives forum but I am not so sure if that's my thing since I don't hang out with them in real life either! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who died and made her spokesperson? Well tigerlily I have a nephew who is in Iraq and he is in the Air Force does that count? lol
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Whore - figures you would put your nose in this so here it goes for everyone to know.
You love to gossip and make trouble here I have been told. You like to instigate cause you want to be in the LITTLE es click

1. you are a fat, crazy unstable person
2. You are a old bag in her 50's
3. YOU ARE MARRIED (WHORE)
4. You cheat on your husband and have a little egyptian boy you have been talking to behind your wetback husband's back
I have some other info on you too! Wonder what your husband would do if he caught you cheating?
Probibly beat you like mexican's do.
I would be careful who you mess with.

Hahahahahahaha fat old looser whore is married!

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Who died and made her spokesperson? Well tigerlily I have a nephew who is in Iraq and he is in the Air Force does that count? lol

and did you tell your little egyptian boyfriend you have a muslim killer in the family?????
Heard he's trying to scam you. Good, you deserve everything you get so as I say, run for the border! [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:

3. YOU ARE MARRIED

OMG what a thing to say about someone! [Eek!]

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

she is married. She has a very very young egyptian she has been cheating on her husband with. Ayisha it's always the ones who come on here like their god walking on water but they have some dark secrets in their closet.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sure most people have betty, and in their closet is where it should stay. Personally this is getting a bit much though, every thread is whore bitch and other colourful words, all it shows is how low those involved are able to get.

I dont care who is married, who is not, who is having cyber sex with whom or how much some people love thier dogs, khalas now girls, its enough. Back to your corners and wash your mouths out.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

your nose is always in the gossip also. Ms Perfect!
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
im sure most people have betty, and in their closet is where it should stay. Personally this is getting a bit much though, every thread is whore bitch and other colourful words, all it shows is how low those involved are able to get.

I dont care who is married, who is not, who is having cyber sex with whom or how much some people love thier dogs, khalas now girls, its enough. Back to your corners and wash your mouths out.

I have a really great dog... [Big Grin] [Razz]

......but NO one can call me married... [Eek!]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty poop your like a cancer that keeps growing and growing actully you remind of Ursula the sea witch from Little Mermaid...and we will see who will have the last laugh.... keep up with your venom and diarrhea of the mouth...........
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MissNoor, that is such a good one. ElizabethN could be the wicked witch of the west. ElizabethN told me that I had an unbalanced mind. I told her that I was going to help the arab women and she asked me if I was going to teach them some to say what I said to her and I said that I would teach them to be empowered.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ursula the sea witch from Little Mermaid

LOL...... my kids are so scared of her. My daughter used to tell me to fast forward the movie especially in the end!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Caringforwomen, I am looking forward to your future project. Please tell us more about it but please - in a new thread. Thank you.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL, my aunt is a wife of military (he recently retired but does work in Saudia often), she joins support groups online and in her own town. When they first married (eons ago) she was in Germany and says the women were very close as support to each other. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Smuckers, seriously you know my stand on it. Women meeting up for coffee or to cook and the gossip starts. Next day husband hears something at work. Seriously would you wanna share housing with people who also have to work together day-in and day-out? Only in the Army! [Roll Eyes]

And many Americans I met are overly shallow. You know usually I can tell by meeting a person what he/she thinks but it's difficult with these Americans. You know they are so extremely friendly and greet that it 'hurts'. Believe me none of them wants to be here, they like the idea of travelling and see Europe once they come being stationed here but most of them don't get through with their plans, also many can't afford the rising EURO prices and as you know so many spouses are deployed.

They think they've seen Europe if they book once a bus trip to Czechia to stuck up on pottery stuff and believe it or not Americans don't stay in German hotels either - everybody goes to one US military owned resort - Edelweiss (it's in Southern Germany). All US housing bases are totally locked up worldwide besides the three in the town which I am residing right now (has something to do with street arrangements with the local municipal council) - which I can't really understand because it's a safety concern.

Americans doing their own thing on their bases, going shopping at the PXs and commissaries, eat at Burger King and so on. Not many going shopping in local German stores but at least the younger/single soldiers enjoy restaurant food and are frequent visitors at nightclubs.

Some Germans told me it was different 15, 20 years ago. American struck up many friendships with Germans, there were fests and other private parties going on. But it all soured and way before 9/11.

I don't even wanna attend barbecues with other US military families because after 15 minutes the guys sit together and talk about work for the remaining hours. Believe me I am so done with everything. I wanna just get over with everything....

elizabethN
Member # 14096

it doesn't surprise me you would not get along or like anyone.
elizabethN
Member # 14096

quote:
Betty poop your like a cancer that keeps growing and growing actully you remind of Ursula the sea witch from Little Mermaid...and we will see who will have the last laugh.... keep up with your venom and diarrhea of the mouth...........

yea Mr Noor, get that movie out and get ready to watch it with your little boyfriend. lol
Married and you flirt with Vader and have a boyfriend on the side. We will - see who has the last laugh when your wet back husband beats you cause you are a big slut.

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Vader btw?
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Smuckers, seriously you know my stand on it. Women meeting up for coffee or to cook and the gossip starts. Next day husband hears something at work. Seriously would you wanna share housing with people who also have to work together day-in and day-out? Only in the Army! [Roll Eyes]

And many Americans I met are overly shallow. You know usually I can tell by meeting a person what he/she thinks but it's difficult with these Americans. You know they are so extremely friendly and greet that it 'hurts'. Believe me none of them wants to be here, they like the idea of travelling and see Europe once they come being stationed here but most of them don't get through with their plans, also many can't afford the rising EURO prices and as you know so many spouses are deployed.

They think they've seen Europe if they book once a bus trip to Czechia to stuck up on pottery stuff and believe it or not Americans don't stay in German hotels either - everybody goes to one US military owned resort - Edelweiss (it's in Southern Germany). All US housing bases are totally locked up worldwide besides the three in the town which I am residing right now (has something to do with street arrangements with the local municipal council) - which I can't really understand because it's a safety concern.

Americans doing their own thing on their bases, going shopping at the PXs and commissaries, eat at Burger King and so on. Not many going shopping in local German stores but at least the younger/single soldiers enjoy restaurant food and are frequent visitors at nightclubs.

Some Germans told me it was different 15, 20 years ago. American struck up many friendships with Germans, there were fests and other private parties going on. But it all soured and way before 9/11.

I don't even wanna attend barbecues with other US military families because after 15 minutes the guys sit together and talk about work for the remaining hours. Believe me I am so done with everything. I wanna just get over with everything....

Sounds like you haven't meshed well with them at all. My aunt is absolutely not the gossipy type so I don't know how she came to find close friends, but it is possible. IF you want to. You can't judge everyone from meeting a few. [Wink]

You married into the military and you've got to take what comes with it, your husband needs that from you in his own way. In a small way, so do your kids. [Wink]

Keep your chin up, I'm sure things will turn around soon. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yanno what would make this thread complete?

The "N" word. Or perhaps if we can get some other racial slurs. Anyone married to a gook or a chink maybe a WOP...anyone? I know plenty here are married to a sand n*gger or a camel jockey. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a wop and my ex husband is a wop and my son is 3/4 wop [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^ [Big Grin] My mother is a WOP.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Sounds like you haven't meshed well with them at all. My aunt is absolutely not the gossipy type so I don't know how she came to find close friends, but it is possible. IF you want to. You can't judge everyone from meeting a few. [Wink]

You married into the military and you've got to take what comes with it, your husband needs that from you in his own way. In a small way, so do your kids. [Wink]

Keep your chin up, I'm sure things will turn around soon. [Smile]

Well Smuckers, as a matter of fact I like to hang much more out with the Egyptians. [Wink] And as I stated above 28 months more and counting down. Btw my husband feels the same way, he's serving right up to retirement and not one day more. He's almost done.... thank god.

What is a WOP???

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a person of Italian descent (I think [Wink] )
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

WOP=WithOut Papers. Refers to Italians aka Dagos. [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
im a limey [Big Grin] married to a sand ni**er, camels are too high for him [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh im not hear the word "WOP in ages .
Many Italian immigrants had no papers to identify themselves and were branded as WOPs .I wonder what egyptians would be with out papers any ideas ?? [Smile]

--------------------
Full of Milk

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] WHATEVER Diarrhea Betty Poop...........
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
YOU....Talk about gossip you, just did Betty Bitch. YOU just don't let up spreading venom do You....tisk, tisk tisk shame on you..YOU talk about others so freely and yet all you have to do is look in the mirror and see what is staring back and ask it " Mirror, mirror on the wall is I, Betty the best of All?" Now be honest with yourself........Oh and by the way did they tell you I send tons and tons of money to my little young egyptian boy? Thought I might just add that one in..Since my "Wetback Husband makes all this money, I figure I should share it. Do you need anymore info, just ask me Diarrhea since ur fingers just run like it on the keyboard... Ta Ta to you all.............
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrsCoconut:
Gosh im not hear the word "WOP in ages .
Many Italian immigrants had no papers to identify themselves and were branded as WOPs .I wonder what egyptians would be with out papers any ideas ?? [Smile]

SWOP'S

Sandniggers Without Papers.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com