EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Wednesday Funnies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wednesday Funnies
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman asked the cowboy if it's true what they say about men with big feet.

The cowboy grinned and said, "Shore is, little lady. Why don't you come on out to the bunkhouse and let me prove it to you?"

The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him.

The next morning she handed him a $100 bill.

Blushing, he said, "Well, thanks lady. Ah'm real flattered. Ain't nobody ever paid me fer mah service before."

"Don't be flattered. Take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit."

ADD YOUR OWN!

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be Careful What You Wish For

It was spring in the old west. The cowboys rode the still snow-choked trails looking for cattle that survived the winter. As one cowboy's horse went around the narrow trail, it came upon a rattlesnake warming itself in the spring sunshine.

The horse reared and the cowboy drew his six-gun to shoot the snake. "Hold on there, partner," said the snake, "don't shoot - I'm an enchanted rattlesnake, and if you don't shoot me, I'll give you any three wishes you want."

The cowboy decided to take a chance. He knew he was safely out of the snake's striking range. He said, "Okay, first, I'd like to have a face like Clark Gable, then, I'd like a build like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and finally, I'd like sexual equipment like this here horse I'm riding."

The rattlesnake said, "All right, when you get back to the bunk house you'll have all three wishes." The cowboy turned his horse around and galloped at full speed all the way to the bunk house. He dismounted on the run and went straight inside to the mirror.

Staring back at him in the mirror was the face of Clark Gable. He ripped the shirt off his back and revealed bulging, rippling muscles, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Really excited now, he tore down his jeans, looked at his crotch and shouted, "Oh my God, I was riding the mare!"

[Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three Ladies in a Sauna

THREE WOMEN , TWO YOUNGER, AND ONE SENIOR CITIZEN, WERE SITTING NAKED
IN A SAUNA.
SUDDENLY THERE WAS A BEEPING SOUND. THE YOUNG WOMAN PRESSED HER FOREARM
AND THE BEEP STOPPED. THE OTHERS LOOKED AT HER QUESTIONINGLY. "THAT WAS
MY PAGER," SHE SAID. "I HAVE A MICROCHIP UNDER THE SKIN OF MY ARM."

A FEW MINUTE S LATER, A PHONE RANG. THE SECOND YOUNG WOMAN LIFTEDHER
PALM TO HER EAR. WHEN SHE FINISHED, SHE EXPLAINED, "THAT WAS MY MOBILE
PHONE. I HAVE A MICROCHIP IN MY HAND."

THE OLDER WOMAN FELT VERY LOW-TECH. NOT TO BE OUT DONE, SHE DECIDED SHE
HAD TO DO SOMETHING JUST AS IMPRESSIVE. SHE STEPPED OUT OF THE SAUNA AND
WENT TO THE BATHROOM. SHE RETURNED WITH A PIECE OF TOILET PAPER HANGING
FROM HER REAR END. THE OTHERS RAISED THEIR

EYEBROWS AND STARED AT HER.
THE OLDER WOMAN FINALLY SAID......... "WELL, WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT...
I'M GETTING A FAX!!"

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before and After marriage

Before the marriage:

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: NO! Don’t even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: NO! Why you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Yes!

She: Will you hit me?

He: No way! I’m not such kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.

Now after the marriage. You can read it bottom to top leaving last line.

--------------------
Full of Milk

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read an article on the dangers of heavy drinking, scared the sh*t out of me. So thats it, after today, no more reading. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari
in Africa, taking her faithful aged poodle named
Cuddles, along for the company.

One day the poodle starts chasing butterflies and
before long, Cuddles discovers that he's lost.
Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading
rapidly in his direction with the intention of
having lunch.

The old poodle thinks, 'Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo
now!'

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he
immediately settles down to chew on the bones with
his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard
is about to leap the old poodle exclaims loudly,
'Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder if
there are any more around here?'

Hearing this, the young leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he
slinks away into the trees. 'Whew!', says the
leopard, 'That was close! That old poodle nearly had
me!'

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection
from the leopard. So off he goes, but the old poodle
sees him heading after the leopard with great speed,
and figures that something must be up. The monkey
soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans
and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The young leopard is furious at being made a fool of
and says, 'Here, monkey, hop on my back and see
what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, 'What am I going to do now?', but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old poodle says :
'Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off an hour
ago to bring me another leopard!

Moral of this story....

Don't mess with old farts... age and treachery will
always overcome youth and skill! Bullshit and
brilliance only come with age and experience.

If you don't send this to five 'old' friends right
away there will be five fewer people laughing in the
world.

I am in no way insinuating that any of you are old! Some of us are just more youthfully challenged..........You did notice the size of the print?

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com