EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How do u trust someone with info??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do u trust someone with info??
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i trusted someone on this forum not to repeat somethin i had told them!!!
but they did and they used it against someone!!!
so now on i will never talk about noone else with noone!!!
if they wanna know about someone then they must ask that person!!!
im truly sorry for the person it was about!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you have to know someone really well, before you trust them with a secret.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it wasnt a secret but she confided with me her info!!!
it wasnt alot i keep her secrets np but just i felt guilty cas it wasnt my place to say nothin about her!!i told her it was me that told the other person!!she said its no biggy but i still feel guilty!!! cas i trusted that other person!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina(big sigh) why do you always post these topics when you know nothing good ever comes out of them [Confused] [Confused]

Are you that bored that your looking to start another Crap fest??? Cripe, jerry springer is on every day at 10am, maury is on right after.Lets give it a rest already for sanity sake!! [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Tina(big sigh) why do you always post these topics when you know nothing good ever comes out of them [Confused] [Confused]

Are you that bored that your looking to start another Crap fest??? Cripe, jerry springer is on every day at 10am, maury is on right after.Lets give it a rest already for sanity sake!! [Smile]

i did not post this to start crap i posted to appoligize ya its done
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just remember, when everything else is lost, the future still remains. Live & learn Tina, I think we've all been there.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually I forget everything everyone tells me anyway so i dont usually have that problem, I have enough trouble remebering my own secrets.. [Big Grin]

Its done now tina, but its not about this forum, that happens in life, people like to talk so be careful who you share info with in general, unless you are happy for it to become public knowledge.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i trusted someone on this forum not to repeat somethin i had told them!!!
but they did and they used it against someone!!!
so now on i will never talk about noone else with noone!!!
if they wanna know about someone then they must ask that person!!!
im truly sorry for the person it was about!!!

Your resolution is very wise.

Gossip breaks relationships because it fuels on the weaknesses of people, most of the time.

Now it's done...so move on!
Have a great day!

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes she forgave me thanks everyone and yes i learned a great lesson i just have a habbit of trustin the wrong people!!!!
leson lernt!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol tried to warn you about trusting

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Lol tried to warn you about trusting

ya we learn from our mistakes!!!
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad times we live in when you cant trust anyone anymore .

--------------------
Full of Milk

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The general rule of forums, trust only those you know in real life

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't me!! [Big Grin]

Anyway, tina, I wonder how private info about you can be used against someone else. Hmmmmm....

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my experience, it's actually the people you know in person that have ways to hurt you the most.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
It wasn't me!! [Big Grin]

Anyway, tina, I wonder how private info about you can be used against someone else. Hmmmmm....

well noone can use anything against me!!!
i have nothin to hide they can post all they want not my problem!!and i never use someones info against them!!thats too petty for me

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best if you don't want it repeated then don't tell anyone. If some old slut comes on here saying crap about people like ms noor then expect people to say **** back. She is a cheating whore who is married with a boyfriend in egypt. And by the way, heard she has mental problems also. [Wink]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as actor mohamed haneidy said, 'trust no one accept your mother...and if she divorces your dad, then don't trust her either'.
[Smile]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one talking crap is u Betty Bitch..u can't tell ur asshole from ur piss hole.........Your a twisted sick bitch..making up all sorts of lies...I talk about no one only u bitch and everyone else sees ur true colors and venom...Your hanging ur own culo ...........
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh its continueing,
Guys come on, you should no who you can and cant trust, thats for sure, iff you dont trust dont say a word, really its better.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
The one talking crap is u Betty Bitch..u can't tell ur asshole from ur piss hole.........Your a twisted sick bitch..making up all sorts of lies...I talk about no one only u bitch and everyone else sees ur true colors and venom...Your hanging ur own culo ...........

look at the sharmoota married with a husband and a boyfriend you low class wet back. lol. You are crazy I heard and you are in your late 50's? what a joke you are. Your little cheating secret is out. You slut.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoWon
Member # 14703

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoWon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bitch that is old news....have anything else new?...You sound like a case of diaherrea that won't stop how about taking some anti-bacterial of the mouth medication....
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
best if you don't want it repeated then don't tell anyone.

yr right!!!!!
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never ever trust anyone at all, not even those that supposedly love you. I have learned a hard thing as of today and I will never trust anyone again. not ever, alot of you will be very happy to see my devastation

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Not now

--------------------

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] No one is happy with another person's pain unless they are a sadistic dirtbag.

I don't trust anyone, everyone will hurt you. Better to expect the worse and hope for the best.

Hugs M.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
You are so right Alchemist.
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum (Alchemist):
[Frown] No one is happy with another person's pain unless they are a sadistic dirtbag.

I don't trust anyone, everyone will hurt you. Better to expect the worse and hope for the best.

Hugs M.

amen.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well not to ever trust anyone is a bit harsh, I trust people I know and who over time have shown they are trustworthy, on line is a different kettle of fish and very few people I trust

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we trust with different degrees. Personally I have trusted and have been hurt, but I still trust those close to me, the way I see things is that if someone does break your trust, it hurts for a while but you get over it and you remove them from your life. Sometimes people break trust unintentionally, I remember someone once telling me that my ex (who I was still involved with and had a child with) had been messing about - I confronted my ex, who then had a go at the person who had told me, who THEN fell out with me. It was a risk I had to take, because this was my relationship and we had a child, I had to deal with it, not pretend I didn't know. I always think that the person telling the 'secrets' has to have enough courage to face the consequences if it backfires on them.

Anyway, I went on and will go on trusting people, if people decieve me, its them who are bad - not me [Smile]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im here for you huni, i feel your pain too, and so not happy to feel your devastation.
Dont ever think people will be happy of that, its not true.
Hugs

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people thrive on others unhappiness and i agree Expecto they are sadistic scumbags!

Anyway Tina i am sure you have learnt a lesson.

Mystic, sorry for your pain, i truly am [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I think we will all learn from our mistakes, i certainly dont trust many, and the ones i trust no who they are.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we sometimes need a shoulder to cry on, we need another person by our side.

And if this person lets us down, that hurts.

Yes, we should be cautious whom to tell what, whom to trust. But how can you tell, predict what will happen? No way.

That's life. Sad...

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
The truth of the matter is to move on like you all say..........Now those who you trust, tell others and they spill the beans, then they themselves give themselves away...But I want to clarify that what ever I told ### was not a secret and Little Miss Motor Mouth ElizabethN made it like it was. If it gives her great pleasure to slander people than so be it. Those of you who like her just be cautious about what you share with her.........
brendaandakram
Member # 14139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brendaandakram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name and shame then
Posts: 52 | From: belfast ireland | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com