EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Timelines in Egypt, please help! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Timelines in Egypt, please help!
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pansy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I am so happy to find this site! I was flamed on Visa Journey today about a question I posted in that forum. Basically I am wondering how long it can take for a man to get a marriage visa through Egypt. My fiance married an American woman in December of '06 (I believe) and he had his interview in July (I think) of 2007. When he gets here we plan to be together. What I am looking for is someone who can tell me how long "AP" can last in Egypt? It seems like he should have his visa by now.

Thank you very much.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoWon
Member # 14703

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoWon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why didn't you do the petition? That doesn't make any sense.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see why u was flamed.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pansy:
Hello,
I am so happy to find this site! I was flamed on Visa Journey today about a question I posted in that forum. Basically I am wondering how long it can take for a man to get a marriage visa through Egypt. My fiance married an American woman in December of '06 (I believe) and he had his interview in July (I think) of 2007. When he gets here we plan to be together. What I am looking for is someone who can tell me how long "AP" can last in Egypt? It seems like he should have his visa by now.

Thank you very much.

What the???? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you are stealing another women's husband. does she know about this ? What kind of crap are you involved with ? Can you really trust someone who would do that to someone else. If he is willing to leave her for you, then he will leave you for another too.
Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You believe??? you think????

If it is a K-3 visa they have applied for, then I think you have to wait for him to adjust status with her. . . . it could be years.

I hope someone knows her and will tell her not to let that lying piece of S*** come to the States on the visa that she worked so hard to get.

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pansy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know how long "AP" can take?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already thought you were born from Egyptsearch. HAHA when I saw your post on VJ. No one believes your story on VJ or here. You are just trying to get under Brigets skin. She is so happy with her man. They are so in love.That drives you crazy huh??? ( Hey Bridget, tell us all how damn happy you are, please post all your love stories) no one believes you and everyone knows your a troll. YOu are transparent, we knew you would post here within a day. HAHA. Your right on time.
Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems to really have a thing for me!!!! It must be very depressing to have nothing whatsoever in your life to give you pleasure other than stalking people on the internet. What a sad and sorry life you have Pansy. [Frown] As I said before I do hope you get the help that you need.

And yes all of us are very happy even through the struggle of being apart we know that it's God's decision in the end. I'm so blessed to have a loving caring husband and two very loving and caring sister's in law. I'm going to get my tubal reversal done in April and I can't wait!!! I want to give them a nice cutie pie nephew that they keep bugging me about [Smile]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Once again, I am very sorry but I am asking how long AP takes, that's all. I'm not sure what you are talking about saying that I have a thing for you. I don't think we know eachother.

Thank you.

kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bridget, tell me those love stories and how special you are to him. I love hearing how inlove he is with you. Im sure soon he will be in your arms.
Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
What are you talking about? I'm lost. LOL.
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
lol, You know true love is what we are talking about. When someone truely loves you and will wait for as long as it takes, and leave their world for you.
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
Did you want to talk about true love?

I'm just trying to find out about the visa process in Egypt, that's all.

kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
UH,Im talking to Bridget...... Hey Bridget you still there?? I have a joke for you. What do you call a VJ, Egyptsearch troll?????
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Did you want to talk about true love?

I'm just trying to find out about the visa process in Egypt, that's all.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Please shut up. You are an embarrassment to all American women.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
I am sorry that I briefly shared my situation with you. I was seeking help but I can see that I have been misunderstood. I apologize. I am sorry.
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
VJ , Egyptsearch trolls are called Egyptian visa hunter rejects. Cause they sooooo ugly that even the most desperate of visa hunters cant go there. So they are pissed at anyone elses happiness with an Egyptian.
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
YEa we all biaches in here. Go away. Noone is falling for your stupid story. Try again with another ID. OK. maybe rethink your stagedy. But as far as Bridget, I dont think you can move that one with a stick of dynamite. Funny try though. Go TRy Again. This one is too easy to see through.
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
OK.
Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
I am sorry that I briefly shared my situation with you. I was seeking help but I can see that I have been misunderstood. I apologize. I am sorry.

What exactly am I misunderstanding??? Your "fiance" is married to another woman??? That this woman is bringing him on her own merit and hard earned money to this country?? So he can run off and marry you?? Woman, are you on drugs?? Does she know about you?

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Ah, she is someone here on Egyptsearch that made a new ID to mess with Doodle and found Doodlebug on Vj and posted the same dates as her marriage etc etc and is acting like she is his other woman. She posted this on VJ earlier today. Everyone can look at each other timelimes etc on there and see dates of marriage etc. I knew she would be here within a day. She had to post there first to try to make it appear real. Then, walahhh, she shows up here and magically finds egyptsearch when she is not doing any good over there within the day... Just as I thought she would. So this is just a made up story and now its just boring. So she needs a new Id and better story. I guess she is ugly and got rejected by an egyptian or used by one and is out to cause anyone trouble because her life sucks. She wants to be Bridget I guess but she can't be ... so sad.
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
LOL, what?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
((definitely popping some popcorn for THIS show))

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God she really is a psycho [Roll Eyes]

doesn't take much to figure out who followed her to VJ with a new username, stalked her, and tried to recruit nutters over there too!

Up the meds and treatment programme psycho!

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thought someone was asking if Egypt had different time zones [Big Grin]

pass the popcorn smucks [Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is VJ

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask the psycho who joined purely to make Doodlebugs life hell, or ask her friends here.
Shame the search is off at the moment.
You would be able to type VJ and then you would have your answer.
God some people are really sick in the mind, they really are! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
((definitely popping some popcorn for THIS show))

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

No show 'cause I'm not playing. [Wink] It's an obvious troll trying to get under my skin since she's been banned from like, everywhere. If it were real, why on earth would she tell her true story since it's abhorrable and obviously no one in their right mind would help her.

Definitely time to up those meds in any event!

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pansy
Member # 14957

Rate Member
I don't know what to say. If no one believes me that's fine. Thanks anyways.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We know Doodle, I just love the popcorn for a good show of someone making a humar of themselves. [Razz]
Passing the popcorn to Ayisha. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
NO one believes youuu.LOL Your a dang nut. Try new user ID for your trolling and a new victim. This Id isnt getting the respect you so wish for...find another.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Ok Pansy, let's say for kicks and laughs you're the real deal so we can all take you seriously. What is your fiance's name? I"ll type it into my handy dandy "when is ap gonna be done" software and pop out an answer for ya.
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha Quoted - thought someone was asking if Egypt had different time zones

I thought it was about the Anicent Egyptains! about the pharos or something [Big Grin]

What is VJ? [Confused]

How wierd that some people are so sad that they follow people around [Frown]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
VJ is Visa Journey. IT is a discussion forum with timelines and statistics for all to share their visa journey. People can go to different forums as to the country thier spouse is from and talk to those dealing with the same embassy and country etc. So some idiot, actually took some major time to go and find that particular form, and to join to be able to post etc to that forum and find doodles marriage dates and interview date ,so now the stupid story that this persons boyfriend was married on same date and interview same month to come to usa to be with her. HAHA. But really people on VJ dont appreciate nonsense. They are really needing advice and encouragements etc and when people come over there just to mess with ppl it could mess up timelines and statistics and everything really that people depend on to know. That is all they have to get an idea of time frame averages etc. everyone helps everyone, the visa process is confusing enough without crappy made up posts that wastes people's time. It doesnt just aggrevate doodle, it aggrevates those wanting to understand the visa process and they end up reading some crazy post. THen before the day is up, they are posting on Egyptsearch, ofcourse.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pansy r u another man stealer. another cuckoo, cant you find your own man, seems there is so much people around here like you, you piss me off big time just out to steal another womans man.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Yorkie, Pansy obviously doesnt have a man. She is mad at anyone that has an Egyptian man they are happy with. Why?? Well it could be a number of reasons. Maybe she is so ugly a man used her for a visa and run the minute he got to the West. Maybe she had a fantasy that an egyptian man loved her until she opened up the cam and never heard from him again. Who knows? But it is her mission to go all over, searching ids, dates, websites, discussion forums and joining them to cause other people to join her own pain. It is a sad life really. Her day must be consumed with all this searching. Then she laughs thinking ppl believe her when she is really lying to herself cause we dont. Pansy is not a man stealer, she only wishes she could.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehehehh she can keep her mits off mine for sure, she can dream on, get a life pansy.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
You know if she had a man, then she wouldnt care to do all this searching around to attempt to hurt others or have people doubt their relationships. How much time is wasted in her day to do that. Its a shame to see that sad of people in this world.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hehehehehhe i agree kentuckyd, you are so right.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Member # 14248

So right if they had a man at home a life and a brain they would not be stalking other folks here.
God almighty who in their right mind joins a visa forum when they are not even looking for one? when the only reason they join is to bring someone down or stalk them?

These trolls need 'sectioning'.

Doodlebug

I know how you feel, I had the same grief. I really dont know what the answer is....I wish I did [Frown]

Try to ignore it and hopefully one day the men in the white coats will scoop them up and lock them up for good.

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] this makes me wanna be sick!!
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*passes chocolate to smucks*

*hands out drinks to the girls*

*starts making zalabia*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God ...!!!!
what a wierd story....
leb anyone...?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 151 | From: hidden somewhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by BIC RUNGA ROXX:
leb anyone...?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*takes chocolate back from smucks, shares with BIC*

*shares zalabia with BIC*

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, who cares that someone came over from VJ to supposedly get into Doodle's busines . . . her story still sucks. Sharing it doesn't make things any better . . . whew!!! what is that smell???

Can I have some popcorn?? Oh, wait, better not . . . the stench is too bad around here.

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's more like the stench of desperation.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Gladly gives chocolate back to Ayisha (dieting), sticks with butter/salt free popcorn.... ((munch munch munch))
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just dont get it - why would someone do this? its just so bizarre - weird etc - they need serious help

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

the world if full of crazy freaks Dawn Bev [Roll Eyes]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com