EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Crazy things you did for love....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crazy things you did for love....
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey what have you done in the past to surprise your sweetheart, some fun stuff what's out of the ordinary. And how was his/her reaction to it? Did it work?

Let us hear!! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last month i send a basket of chocolates to my husband in egypt, with a little note in it to say how much i appreciated him and loved him.
He was so shocked when he received it- he called me at 4am and could not even get any words out- which is not like him at all. - I send a bigger one for Easter that will be delieverd in 2 weeks. -SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I have also done the notes in pockets and in his napsack on pretty pick heart paper. ( sometimes the notes are a little naughty too.)

P.S. If anyone wants the info to send a gift to egypt like flowers, cakes or sweets PM me and I will send you the info- it was really cheap under 30 dollars CDN. and you pay through Paypal.

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hhheheheeh to much to remember, both he and I.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quit my great job, sold everything, packed ship and flew across and ocean to live here and begin a family. Damn it I'm finished with crazy things for this lifetime! [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol memories, memories, he dared me too walk topless thru the village where we lived and i did!!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
lol memories, memories, he dared me too walk topless thru the village where we lived and i did!!

NO?! [Eek!] Tell me more!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh tiger,we grew up next door to each other, and we always knew we would marry.
i was six and he was seven, he didnt believe i loved him, so said if i dared do it he would believe me so i did. [Big Grin]
god i miss him [Frown]
haha i knew what you were thinking [Wink]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, manx, you got me there! My imagination was running WILD!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The craziest thing i ever did for love, was flew 5,500 miles away, to a country where i did not speak the language, to a man, i had never physically met, and married him [Big Grin]
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hey what have you done in the past to surprise your sweetheart, some fun stuff what's out of the ordinary. And how was his/her reaction to it? Did it work?

Let us hear!! [Smile]

My husband doesn't like any suprise. I don't know why, but I like suprises, I mean good suprises only [Big Grin] And I think one day I will say something like this: " SUPRISE!! I AM PRAGNENT!!" [Big Grin] don't know how his reaction on this suprise.

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Culture Club, remember that I will be the first to know. [Big Grin] Good luck and hopefully very soon you can give us some great news!!! [Smile]

Btw, are pregnancy tests available to buy in pharmacies? Back then I just went to the doctor after weeks passed by since my last period. I mean we knew we are pregnant but to get it confirmed by a baby doctor is AWESOME, FANTASTIC, SHOCKING SWEET!! [Big Grin]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Khadija_Diagne:
The craziest thing i ever did for love, was flew 5,500 miles away, to a country where i did not speak the language, to a man, i had never physically met, and married him [Big Grin]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Culture Club, remember that I will be the first to know. [Big Grin] Good luck and hopefully very soon you can give us some great news!!! [Smile]

Btw, are pregnancy tests available to buy in pharmacies? Back then I just went to the doctor after weeks passed by since my last period. I mean we knew we are pregnant but to get it confirmed by a baby doctor is AWESOME, FANTASTIC, SHOCKING SWEET!! [Big Grin]

Amin... amin.

You are right, I must think how I can get pregnancy test here without he knows, cause I am not free to go out alone without him or with female families. Hmmm... I need to think it [Big Grin]

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tigerlily you make these posts but never answer youself. This is so strange, seriously.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well since you ask me (being kind of nosey lately in regards to my life, aren't you [Wink] ).

Well I recorded a song at the age of 17, the original was sung by Sheena Easton (it was called 'For your eyes only'). My music teacher found the idea splendid!! I took singing and guitar lessons at that time and I was madly in love with a boy from my neighborhood. Well I place the tape under the windshield of his car one night.... and to make this story even shorter - he never found out who send him the tape! Yup that was me with 17!! [Big Grin]

wanda
Member # 14883

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what crazy things i did for love?
believing in a egypt men,and all he did was take my mony,egypt men are lieing cheaters,so the crazy thing i did was love a egypt f..kmen

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wanda:
what crazy things i did for love?
believing in a egypt men,and all he did was take my mony,egypt men are lieing cheaters,so the crazy thing i did was love a egypt f..kmen

Running off from school was also a crazy thing to do.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes the pharmacy has good tests, they are 2 le each heheheheeheheheh, they work as far as i know. They certainly dont look like the tests back home. Or there is one called baby screen, costs 8 le.
Why cant you go out culture club alone?
And why you want to take a test without him knowing?
Good luck iff you are pregnant.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Wow, pregnancy tests seem to be very cheap in Egypt compared to where I live. But are they accurate too?

I always recommend Clearblue.

wanda
Member # 14883

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vader, i think u know it verry well running of from scool it,s crazy,did u do that ?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wanda:
vader, i think u know it verry well running of from scool it,s crazy,did u do that ?

You can't spell for shits. I think you should have stayed through kindergarten at least. haha
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You are right, I must think how I can get pregnancy test here without he knows, cause I am not free to go out alone without him or with female families.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

All pharmacies do home delivery, so you could just call one and have your test delivered to your doorstep. Or aren't you allowed to open the door by yourself either?

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not crazy. Plain stupid.
When I was in my early twenties, I met this man at a concert. Thought it was mutual love at first sight. Moved in with him the next day, almost married him. After a few weeks he turned out to be a lying, cheating, lazy, drug addict, but I was convinced I could turn him into a better person. Took me a few years to learn my lesson. NO, he was NOT an Egyptian. [Smile]

Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Aaaawwww kleo sorry to hear of your bad experience.
Oh how many times i thought i could change some one to be wonderful.
you cant its impossible as you know for your self.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Aaaawwww kleo sorry to hear of your bad experience.
Oh how many times i thought i could change some one to be wonderful.
you cant its impossible as you know for your self.

Oh well, it’s a lesson. Who was I to think I was able to change someone?
Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are right, I must think how I can get pregnancy test here without he knows, cause I am not free to go out alone without him or with female families.

--------------------------------------------------

I find that really sad CC [Frown] [Frown]

Sorry, maybe you are fine with that it just came across as quite sad - to me [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com