EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » for all the middle aged women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for all the middle aged women
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1TVOXdNkFo

so true [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Micky that is so so true and you know what? A lot of the young'uns here make fun of us middle aged but one day they will walk in those shoes...lol
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and we will be all over it [Razz] [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When is a woman considered to be 'middle-aged'?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider over 50 to be middle aged...but is just my opinion.
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:

[Eek!]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
When is a woman considered to be 'middle-aged'?

40's 50's [Confused]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thank you very much, Micky. I am so at ease! I thought I might already belong to this group although I don't feel it at all. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i am there and loving life [Wink] except for the big PM. life is what you make it, and life is short so make each day the best of the rest of your life.time flys to fast. did that make sense [Confused] [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right, the years just go by so fast. Can't believe how quickly my kids are growing up!
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:

[Eek!]
I said that is just my opinion!!!!
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] Middle age is always 15 years older than whatever your current age is. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[Big Grin] Middle age is always 15 years older than whatever your current age is. [Razz] [Big Grin]

thanks smucks you made me feel better [Wink] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]
I said that is just my opinion!!!!
And that was mine. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it depends on where you live and what the life expectancy is there. [Big Grin] For Americans it is 78 so, sorry to say we will hit middle at by 39 years old. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
we will hit middle at by 39 years old. [Razz]

Hmmmm [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it really matter?
To me middle age is:
- Gravity working. Not yet. Everything can stand up by itself.
- Taking the car to work instead of the usual 15 minute walk. Not yet.
- Taking a Samsonite full of diapers with you on your holiday, instead of a small package of tampons. Not yet.
- Thinking you look 15 years younger than your actual age. Not yet.
- Considering a face lift to look 25 years younger. Not yet.
- Colouring your hear red to make your face "look softer". But actually it’s the only colour that manages to hide your grey hair. Not yet.
- Complaining about the heath, when everybody around you is freezing. Not yet.

That’s my list. Complete it or correct it if you like. [Smile]

Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Actually that would be old, not middle aged. [Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So when im 50 im middle aged, i guess. 15 years older, i think it would sound about right.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You forgot the support stockings, Kleo! [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
So when im 50 im middle aged, i guess. 15 years older, i think it would sound about right.

If 50 is middle aged you are planning on living to be 100 years old ? Lol.

Even so it isn't considered middle aged unless that's the average age expectancy for women in your country.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
we have a woman in the usa is 106 yrs old and still has her mind and good spirit.for me i don't want to live that long [Eek!]
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i already feel middle aged heheheheheh
Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Perhaps it depends on where you live and what the life expectancy is there. [Big Grin] For Americans it is 78 so, sorry to say we will hit middle at by 39 years old. [Razz]

Ok I'm sulking now, I'm 43 and I'm not willing to accept that I'm middle aged just yet [Frown]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I can't believe that I only have 1.5 more years as a teenager. That's gonna be a sad day in my life. [Razz]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
oh shut up and quit wining you have your whole life a head of you. [Embarrassed] [Smile]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kleobatra:
Does it really matter?
To me middle age is:
- Taking a Samsonite full of diapers with you on your holiday, instead of a small package of tampons. Not yet.
- Colouring your hear red to make your face "look softer". But actually it’s the only colour that manages to hide your grey hair. Not yet.

This sounds like old age to me. [Confused]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
Does it really matter?
To me middle age is:

That's what I said.

And Micky, I just can't believe it. [Frown] People will be expecting me to be mature and ****. [Frown]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

There may be some who live a long time in the states but the average is the late 70's ~
so middle age is closer to 40's if you look at it properly. [Wink]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Does it really matter?
To me middle age is:

That's what I said.

And Micky, I just can't believe it. [Frown] People will be expecting me to be mature and ****. [Frown]

dont worry vader stay the way you are and enjoy your teens. [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
As if, I think I'm getting more immature as I get older. [Razz]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
keep it up babe [Big Grin] [Razz]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Does it really matter?
To me middle age is:

That's what I said.

Sorry Vader, I didn't mean to steal your thunder. I just posted before I read your post... [Smile]

Hey people, Vader gets all the credit...I copied him... [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Oh sHi*, no it was all OG's Idea. [Razz]

Haha, don't worry, I was just saying I agreed with you since you obviously hadn't read my post.

karla
Member # 5472

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:

If 50 is middle aged you are planning on living to be 100 years old ? Lol.

Well..then I could consider 50 like be middle aged...my grand grandmother lived 106, my grandmother lived 101, my mother is alive thank God...means I may hope 100 [Big Grin] God willing
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
There may be some who live a long time in the states but the average is the late 70's ~

Actually, I think the 40s rock! The 30s basically suck so brace yourself if your headed into that decade.

In your 40s there is more peace, acceptance, understanding, tolerance and freedom from the bad first husband... [Big Grin]

PS..and you still have young men hitting on you because you still look good... [Wink]

PSS..and we women are peaking, [Smile] this is a negitive if you don't have a partner. [Frown]

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As if, I think I'm getting more immature as I get older. [Razz]

That's good!! [Wink] When I look around me, I see very 'serious' people in their twenties or thirties. Being 'too serious' in life is sometimes synonym of being boring. That's just my personal opinion. [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Actually, I think the 40s rock! The 30s basically suck so brace yourself if your headed into that decade.

In your 40s there is more peace, acceptance, understanding, tolerance and freedom from the bad first husband... [Big Grin]

PS..and you still have young men hitting on you because you still look good... [Wink]

PSS..and we women are peaking, [Smile] this is a negitive if you don't have a partner. [Frown]

totally agreeand at 50 they are still hitting [Big Grin] [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I'm boringly unserious.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
we know [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Complete Real Age Test

Longevity expert Dr. Michael Roizen says that everyone has two ages: your chronological age and your real age. Your real age is determined by your lifestyle rather than your birthday. Take the RealAge test and consider changing your health habits to look and feel years younger!

(supported by www.oprah.com )

http://www.realage.com/reg/regvar/st1.aspx?cbr=OPRH_A&mod=LONGFORM

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol... I just did the test (after answering all the weird questions e.g. blood pressure... mmm, depends on how many kids are at home [Wink] ). According to the test I am six months younger [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .
(I guess that's not good??)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
very good take it again to make sure [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time flies so quickly. But you can't stop it, can you? The thing is we should enjoy life at ANY point. As they say, you are as old as you feel. I work with young people and it certainly helps - at least they keep me updated on the latest trends in fashion, music, etc. And as DG said, there are sometimes 20-year-old people who behave like grandparents.

(No, no - not you, Vader! [Big Grin] )

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
I work with young people and it certainly helps - at least they keep me updated on the latest trends in fashion, music, etc.

So Makbeta, you can jump like this too? [Wink] [Wink]
(at least that is what my students would like to see me doing [Big Grin] )

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=AJgEQKMI3s0

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Yes DG, and I wouldn't hesitate! Oh, they would be on cloud nine!! [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
I work with young people and it certainly helps - at least they keep me updated on the latest trends in fashion, music, etc.

So Makbeta, you can jump like this too? [Wink] [Wink]
(at least that is what my students would like to see me doing [Big Grin] )

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=AJgEQKMI3s0

I saw middleaged Egyptians do this 'jumping', that was funny! Overweighted, big cigar, and jumping...lol...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com