EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Happy Birthday Mystic-H x

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mystic-H x
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday x dear Tonya x

Hope you are feeling better honey [Cool]
Thinking of you, Just remember you do have people out-there who care for you [Wink]

Hugs MM77

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already sent her my best wishes! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Happy Spring, Happy Happy Everything! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday tonya. [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Mystic
Happy Birthday to you

Kids version:
Happy Birthday to you
Squashed tomatoes and stew
Bread and butter in a gutter
Happy Birthday to you

Cula senna wa enta tayib
Eid milad
(ok spelling might be a bit off [Big Grin] )

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite all the sad things that happened to you, I hope you'll have a fine day and many happy days to come. [Smile]
Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, I am actually spending my day laying in bed with my feet up and watching tv. I got your text Jan, thank you so much. Sorry to Yorkie as i have been isolating myself but i promise honey its not from just you, its also my mother, sister, and my friend Tiffy in florida.There is really only one person I have been talking to at all, wont say who that is on here but you know who it is. It has been quite helpful for me but this person knows me so well and has always been the only person that could help me through any of this. I will come around eventually honey.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to you Mystic. You take care.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Mystic [Smile]
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday MH [Smile]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg i had no clue it was your birthday and i have no net in my home for a week, im going crazy.
Im so sorry, i didnt know
happy belated birthday.
I hope you tried to make the best of it.
Im glad you feel you have a friend to support you.
I understand, i did think you was avoiding me, but im glad to know its ok now.
Hugs and kisses.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was avoiding all but that one person honey, nothing personal, he just knows how to handle me. Anyway i do need to talk to you, i sent you a text but it seems my texts to egypt are being delayed or lost altogether alot lately. And yes honey, i plan to return to egypt, i think in the summer, part of what i need to discuss with you. contact me as soon as you can , i am free all saturday, friday working

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you have a great day

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got no net still at home, hopefully today it will be back on, then we can catch up a little bit.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com