EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 10 Advice to be the greatest HUSBAND (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 10 Advice to be the greatest HUSBAND
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- When you are in our company, we are always right, know it, learn it, live it.

2- Obey us when we tell you to ask for directions, you obviously have NO IDEA where you are going and you just look like more of a retard trying to find your way by psychic ability.

3- Never let our noses smell a fart, do not fart under the covers and pull the covers up over our heads thinking it is funny. You are nasty, save your nastiness for your disgusting friends, thank you.

4- Please shave and shower before coming to cuddle up with us...put on some cologne and deodorant, if you have a unibrow, please take care of that so our girlfriends don't laugh at you behind your back and for GOODNESS SAKE please do not wear TOO MUCH cologne..uggh! [Frown]

5- If you get home late, get dinner yourself. If you want to be lazy and sleep, do so at your own risk. We're raising children here not running a MARRIOT for you to come and go as you please and have a slave tend to your every desire. Grow up and cut the umblilical cord - get a fuul sandwich, don't expect us to wipe your mouths either. WE have our own lives, too.

6- Help with housework, you live here, too. Don't throw your clothes everywhere and expect them to magically pick themselves up. I've known 8 year old kids that have better manners than some of you do. Don't make us tell you what we need from shopping, make yourself aware with what we have and what we need, take it upon yourself. Participate in the home, don't expect to have to be told everything..we are NOT wonder women.

7- We won't reveal your secrets if you promise to not keep the secrets of your friends. If you have a friend who is cheating on his wife and you know and hide it, you are not good in our eyes.

8- I will disobey your orders if they are illogical, crazy or make no sense in general. I am more than happy to go with your way of thinking if you can give me a concrete logical explanation of why we should do it that way...otherwise I'm using the brain God gave me.

9- I am sometimes happy when you are sad and vice versa, we are not connected at the hip, and sometimes I have good news when you have bad news. Deal with it. You will get over it and it doesn't mean I am happy for your saddness, it simply means that I am a separate human being from YOU that chose to marry you and live my life with you. Must I keep that tatooed on my forehead to convince you? [Confused]

10- Don't come in from work carrying your problems on your shoulders, leave them at work where they belong. Remember if we are stay home moms that we never get to leave work, we never get a day off or vacations, we hate when you constantly complain while we are in a constant state of work. Perhaps you should try to be better company for us, this is not a 50/50 relationship, it is 100\100....and please learn what foreplay is. Thank you.

I HOPE THAT MEN COULD LEARN ANYTHING FROM THESE . I KNOW SOME MEN HAVE A WEAK BRAIN, BUT JUST TRY GUYS ... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally agree smucks, good one [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Verrry good Smuckers! I am waiting for 3okba's comment [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on spot!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feel free to add your own ladies. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see how it's funny. You hated it when he did.

Immature.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Yes, but he did it as something serious, obviously this is a joke Vader. [Wink] Don't be so serious, it doesn't become you. [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you've attacked him enough already. This is overdoing it.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

As you like Vader. [Wink]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men ... always so sensitive and emotional. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm flabbergasted.

Not one thing was mentioned about putting down the toilet seat [Smile]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
Wow, I'm flabbergasted.

~Alistair

Well, at least MY List wasn't disrespectful...it was everyday common sense courtesies...but I was told once that COMMON SENSE does not exist in the
Arabic language (am I wrong?) so that could be why. [Big Grin]

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wow, I'm flabbergasted.

~Alistair

ALSO leave the bathroom as you find it.....clean with towels hanging up and no shaving splashes all over the tiles. There is a brush in a holder at side of loo......use it...I am not here to clean up your crap...... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
should have included men putting up the toilet seat [Wink] ( b4 use )
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
should have included men putting up the toilet seat [Wink] ( b4 use )

Males just can't aim straight with or without the toilet seat up........ [Mad]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why they need to sit down. And, btw, it's sunna, guys! [Wink]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I can aim.
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I can aim.

But where...!....... [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Yes, it's better if they sit. [Big Grin]

I dated an American guy YEARS ago...we ended up living together (yea, I thought he was THE ONE, that didn't work out) and he always sat down. No, he wasn't Muslim or anything, he just claimed it was cleaner and more comfortable.
Strange when I think back now....

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Pink cherry:
quote:
I can aim.

Into holes as small as open mouths, but yeah also in the toilet.
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

quote:
quote:
quote:
I can aim.

Into holes as small as open mouths, but yeah also in the toilet.
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bathroom truly is truly a battleground in the War of the Sexes..

My girlfriend's apartment has only 1 bathroom, and when I spend the night over there, we're guaranteed to get into atleast one arguement about bathroom courtesies..

Usually this involves leaving hair in the sink after shaving, and toothpaste splashes after brushing my teeth..

Although I'm proud to say that I haven't had any problems with the toilet seat, whether it's making sure to put it back down or keeping it clean.

I cannot abide an unclean toilet, so I make sure I clean up after myself [Razz]

When she comes over to my place, we never argue about this because I have two bathrooms so she never has to witness my bathroom infractions.

However, sometimes a male friend visits and finds Herbal Essence shampoo and Bath and Body works lotion in the bathroom (both of them belong to her and both of them smell like fruit baskets) and I then have to submit to questioning about why the hell I have "girly" stuff in my bathroom [Roll Eyes]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] When she moves in her feminine monthly devices you KNOW things are getting serious. [Big Grin]
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Sic Luceat Lux ...nice to read you are fairly 'well trained' in the bath room department......now what about the Kitchen? [Smile]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I dated an American guy YEARS ago...we ended up living together (yea, I thought he was THE ONE, that didn't work out) and he always sat down. No, he wasn't Muslim or anything, he just claimed it was cleaner and more comfortable.

Not strange. I know many guys who do that.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
However, sometimes a male friend visits and finds Herbal Essence shampoo and Bath and Body works lotion in the bathroom (both of them belong to her and both of them smell like fruit baskets) and I then have to submit to questioning about why the hell I have "girly" stuff in my bathroom [Roll Eyes]

Off topic ... why the heck would a friend visiting you comment on what sort of stuff you have in your bathroom? [Eek!]

I have lots of things in my bathroom that might seem strange or not belonging there, luckily nobody has commented so far. [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

MANY Dalia?? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

I didn't mean I follow them all into the bathroom to check. [Big Grin]

Remember I'm German, Smuckers! Those things are discussed openly in my culture.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Yea, I know, my father was the exact same way. [Wink] [Razz]

Comeon, admit, when you visit someone's home do you look in the medicine cabinet? Honestly? I can't stop myself, but I never touch a thing!! [Big Grin]

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Sic Luceat Lux ...nice to read you are fairly 'well trained' in the bath room department......now what about the Kitchen? [Smile]

I practically never cook, so I rarely ever make a mess in the kitchen.. There are still dishes, glasses and utensils in my kitchen that have never even been used..

In general though, I try to clean up after myself, if only because I know how annoying it would be if I had to clean up after someone else..

The only exception to this is my own personal room where I keep and hoard my "junk."

No woman, not even my own mother will ever get me to tidy up that room... [Razz]

Then again, I'm the only one that ever really goes in there.

~Alistair

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
Comeon, admit, when you visit someone's home do you look in the medicine cabinet? Honestly?

No, I've never done that. LOL.
Not saying it's wrong, it just never occurred to me.

OMG ... does that mean most people who use my bathroom are opening drawers and checking out stuff? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
Comeon, admit, when you visit someone's home do you look in the medicine cabinet? Honestly?

No, I've never done that. LOL.
Not saying it's wrong, it just never occurred to me.

OMG ... does that mean most people who use my bathroom are opening drawers and checking out stuff? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

I would never look into other peoples cabinets...I just could not. But I find Egyptian lady visitors in particular see nothing wrong in poking about in my bathroom, frig, or bed room dressing table. I have to batten down the hatches when I know a visit is looming. But I don't always get the notice.... [Confused]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I would never look in bedrooms or anything but a medicine cabinet I cannot resist. [Big Grin] Sorry, guilty. [Wink]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit of topic; A friend of my son (also 10 years old) often stays at our house. He cannot use the bathroom neatly cause he stands up while peeing. I once was fed up with cleaning each time, so I decided to explain to the kid in a friendly manner. I said; Would it please be possible to sit down next time you use the bathroom? I would really appreciate that.
He said he would do so.
Next time he left my bathroom it was worse than ever. [Frown]
He said to my son; oooaaw, that's difficult sitting down on your knees and trying to aim.
[Big Grin]
(so I had not explained in a comprehensive way)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

ROFL [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope people are looking in my bathroom cabinets...It is the most organized thing in my house. I have matching baskets to hold towels, sheets and well everything.... [Big Grin] In fact I should just lead people straight there and open them up for inspection. [Smile]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

^^^ Thank you Of Gold, those of us that peek would really appreciate that. We are tired of slowly opening the door hoping a creek doesn't eek out...just give us the inspection first hand. [Big Grin] [Razz]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Is this the only memory you have about him?? [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Lol...the only one worth remembering. [Razz]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslim men sit down? [Confused]

Your welcome Smucks, come on over and I will even let you look through the baskets... [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
11- Must bring/make me cake upon demand with many layers of frosting, and no you can't have any.

12- Must kill all spiders and assorted creepy crawlies, while I stand on the nearest chair screaming and pointing. And don't get pissed off at me and say "It's just a spider." or there will be no rewards for your efforts later. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

My husband RUNS from spiders and GEIKOS! He's deathly afraid of those tiny little lizards...but I scream if I see a bug (cockroach) *sor sor?* on the street and he's quick to SMASH it flat so I don't understand his way of thinking...

BTW:

13. Sometimes if you just come up to us and give us a 5 second shoulder rub and tell us we look pretty, you will get MORE benefits in a 24 hour period from us than by taking us to an expensive dinner, and out on the town. We like the small things.

14. Even if we are not insecure, we don't like it when you notice other women in public. Take a quick glance (like we do with the attractive men), keep a mental note and look away. American men have perfected this, Egyptian men need to get with the program. [Big Grin] [Razz]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good one smucks.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin]
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not difficult to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be:

1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passion ate
44. compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. give her compliments regularly
46. love shopping
47. be honest
48. be very rich
49. not stress her out
50. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY
1. Show up naked
2. Bring food & beer
3. Hand over the remote.

Have a great day friends!!!!!11

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not difficult to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be:

1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passion ate
44. compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. give her compliments regularly
46. love shopping
47. be honest
48. be very rich
49. not stress her out
50. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY
1. Show up naked
2. Bring food & beer
3. Hand over the remote.

Have a great day friends!!!!!11

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one Miss Noor! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, MissNoor - that's a heck of a list!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Are we really that demanding hahahha? [Razz]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com