EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » First night together (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First night together
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Truedevotion:

Is there such "haram" things between compics like musmims that oral sex is wrong etc.

[Eek!] WHAT???
double whattttttttttttttttttttttttt [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really cannot understand why it's needed that a religious leader should have a judgement about what's happening between two people, when they both agree.
They don't harm somebody else, so what could be wrong with it?
About every possible subject there are written statements, made by people who don't have anything to do with it. It isn't their business, imo!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Islam dictates every single little thing in life. For some reason I believe it's better not to know all kind religious restrictions which sometimes vary within the Muslim world.

What you don't know, not aware of, can't *kill* you. You can't be hold accountable by god if you simply didn't know, right??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Micky etc...just writing errors.
I ment "is there things coming to sex which are haram between a couple, I was asking and thinking this both muslims and coptics view."

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Well Islam dictates every single little thing in life. For some reason I believe it's better not to know all kind religious restrictions which sometimes vary within the Muslim world.

What you don't know, not aware of, can't *kill* you. You can't be hold accountable by god if you simply didn't know, right??

Like the three monkees: blind, deaf and dumb? Prefering not to know how it is in real, because in the backside of your head you know very well there will be hundreds of rules where you don't agree with...
I am not that kind of person. I want to know e v e r y t h i n g, and I think I have the right to make my own opinion about that...
It has disadvantages, such a behaviour. More and more I become aware of the fact that I don't want to talk with another dumbass about his aversions against people who are thinking in another way as he is, and are becoming judged as 'wrong'. The jews, the catholics, christians in common, western people etc...
I really don't even want to argue with them, because they are so stupid to lable others they don't even know! Egypt more and more has a bad influence on my nerves, it makes me aggressive, once in a while, like [Mad] GO AWAY!!! [Mad]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I really cannot understand why it's needed that a religious leader should have a judgement about what's happening between two people, when they both agree.
They don't harm somebody else, so what could be wrong with it?
About every possible subject there are written statements, made by people who don't have anything to do with it. It isn't their business, imo!

Amen.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Micky etc...just writing errors.
I meant "is there things coming to sex which are harem between a couple, I was asking and thinking this both Muslims and coptics view."

thats ok no problem [Wink] what goes on in your own bedroom is your business and no one show know. thats too private to tell others i think
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sheikh Q: “We are not used to be asked these questions in our Muslim countries.
So is the Sheikh saying oral sex was unheard of until the always-so-corrupted Western people introduced it? Is this what he's saying? That the notion of oral sex between a married couple never, never, never happened in a Muslim country until the evil West introduced it? Wuh?

quote:
Those Western people are accustomed to stripping naked during sexual intercourse.
I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that Sheikh Q is, indeed, correct. We Western people do get nekkid during sex. Not all the time, though. Sometimes there isn't enough time to get completely and entirely nekkid for sex (these occasions are known as a "quickie") and not all clothing comes off, but most often it is unashamed nekkidity.

quote:
These are communities of nakedness, and from the licentiousness of the woman that she wears nothing to screen her body in her daily life. So, they are in need of more excitements during copulation.
How did I know the blame for this was somehow, some way, going to be pinned on women?
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, glad you could stop by for a visit... [Big Grin] Please, take off your shoes and stay a bit... [Wink]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTFFFFFFFFFF???????/

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Like the three monkees: blind, deaf and dumb? Prefering not to know how it is in real, because in the backside of your head you know very well there will be hundreds of rules where you don't agree with...
I am not that kind of person. I want to know e v e r y t h i n g, and I think I have the right to make my own opinion about that...
It has disadvantages, such a behaviour. More and more I become aware of the fact that I don't want to talk with another dumbass about his aversions against people who are thinking in another way as he is, and are becoming judged as 'wrong'. The jews, the catholics, christians in common, western people etc...
I really don't even want to argue with them, because they are so stupid to lable others they don't even know! Egypt more and more has a bad influence on my nerves, it makes me aggressive, once in a while, like [Mad] GO AWAY!!! [Mad]

WOWWWW! I can see that!! [Eek!]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Well, glad you could stop by for a visit... [Big Grin] Please, take off your shoes and stay a bit... [Wink]

Thanks.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have known him for years. We met when I was travelling to Egypt. He was single that time. We are both deep christians and thing which connected us was our belief. We just talked and spend time together when I was there.

His family knows me and his sister sends sms sometimes to me. I was very happy when he told he has found local girl to marry. He is 7 years younger than me but he was anxious to marry.

He says he feels me like a sister and would want me to even come to his sisters wedding on may.

He is sweet, but very naive. I think he feels me somethig between sister and mother. His father died when he was young and I think he liked when someone was listening to his sorrows.

I have been single for 6 years and without sex ( he he personal information) he knows that I have my moral and maybe thats why feels comfortable asking things. He knows I want to find a decent christian man to marry.

I feel him like a little brother. I dont tell my personal things much to him, because I dont feel he is in a same level.
We chat or talk maybe once in a two months about what is happening in our lives.

I know that deep and very emotional relationship betwnn man and a woman wouldnt work in a friend base especially if another one is married. It would be not right to the wife. That is why it is easy that he is little childish, I dont feel him as a soulmate or been attracted to him. I know what kind of relationship would hurt his wife. I think when I will see her our friendsip will be more like me and both of them. Not me and this man twosome.

So I truly understand why some of you had doubts what is going on between us...

Well I wouldn't like my husband to be talking about such private things with another woman, who then goes and asks the world what they think about our situation on an open forum. there are some things that should stay private, and I am sure this couple would find their way as many others do without having worldwide opinion.
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Clerics interpret holy books to note that spilling bodily fluids from sex such as semen and a woman's love juice.

Personally this would prohibit me from being with a Muslim/Arab guy again.

Whats the point of getting physical if the open mouth kiss doesn't have your own sweet juice and you cannot accept bukkakka?

What is life without oral sex?

Let alone a population of older men that go to hell so fast they look like a corpse by 50?

I need my juicy, orally talented, salt and pepper gentleman, who has a fetish for spanking will do.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
quote:
I have known him for years. We met when I was travelling to Egypt. He was single that time. We are both deep christians and thing which connected us was our belief. We just talked and spend time together when I was there.

His family knows me and his sister sends sms sometimes to me. I was very happy when he told he has found local girl to marry. He is 7 years younger than me but he was anxious to marry.

He says he feels me like a sister and would want me to even come to his sisters wedding on may.

He is sweet, but very naive. I think he feels me somethig between sister and mother. His father died when he was young and I think he liked when someone was listening to his sorrows.

I have been single for 6 years and without sex ( he he personal information) he knows that I have my moral and maybe thats why feels comfortable asking things. He knows I want to find a decent christian man to marry.

I feel him like a little brother. I dont tell my personal things much to him, because I dont feel he is in a same level.
We chat or talk maybe once in a two months about what is happening in our lives.

I know that deep and very emotional relationship betwnn man and a woman wouldnt work in a friend base especially if another one is married. It would be not right to the wife. That is why it is easy that he is little childish, I dont feel him as a soulmate or been attracted to him. I know what kind of relationship would hurt his wife. I think when I will see her our friendsip will be more like me and both of them. Not me and this man twosome.

So I truly understand why some of you had doubts what is going on between us...

Well I wouldn't like my husband to be talking about such private things with another woman, who then goes and asks the world what they think about our situation on an open forum. there are some things that should stay private, and I am sure this couple would find their way as many others do without having worldwide opinion.
you don't speak al-Arabi do you?

Egyptians talk about sex in slang terms all the time, but family members rarely discuss it.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com