EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » my husband is coming home!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: my husband is coming home!!!
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband had asked me not to mention anything until it was 100% because of the whole evil eye thing but I think it's safe now so I can happily say he has his visa and will be arriving in Boston the second week in April. [Smile] We are both so very happy and I think I'm still in shock. 8 looooooooooooooooooong months after his interview and the bulk of that time was due to one error on the part of Cairo processing the wrong type of visa. Oh well par for the course.

It is going to be difficult for him to say goodbye to his family but hopefully he will like it here and can visit them soon. I have sooo much work to do...related to real work, not house type stuff, so I haven't really been in excitement mode 100% and I'm in a rheumatic flare up right now but you know what I don't care!!!! We haven't seen each other since July 29 so I cannot wait! I have so many things I want to show him it's not even funny. I can't wait to walk everynight on the beach with him and take him to all my favorite places around here. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] Just thought I'd share the good news to give anyone who is in the visa process some hope that no matter how long it takes it can happen!!!

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats to you both hope you will be happy its hard being apart but now you will be together as my husbby and i are
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations doodle, i wish u love and a long life full of happiness [Big Grin] [Smile]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doodle, excellent news!! The moment has finally arrived... your husband is gonna be with you so so soon! You better get ready to prepare some more things before he arrives! All the best and I hope you'll still find time to check in here with us from time to time. [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
My husband had asked me not to mention anything until it was 100% because of the whole evil eye thing but I think it's safe now so I can happily say he has his visa and will be arriving in Boston the second week in April. [Smile] We are both so very happy and I think I'm still in shock. 8 looooooooooooooooooong months after his interview and the bulk of that time was due to one error on the part of Cairo processing the wrong type of visa. Oh well par for the course.

It is going to be difficult for him to say goodbye to his family but hopefully he will like it here and can visit them soon. I have sooo much work to do...related to real work, not house type stuff, so I haven't really been in excitement mode 100% and I'm in a rheumatic flare up right now but you know what I don't care!!!! We haven't seen each other since July 29 so I cannot wait! I have so many things I want to show him it's not even funny. I can't wait to walk everynight on the beach with him and take him to all my favorite places around here. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] Just thought I'd share the good news to give anyone who is in the visa process some hope that no matter how long it takes it can happen!!!

yay, congratulations! **alhumdulilah.** **inshallah** everything will turn out well. And lets throw in a **mashallah** for safety. I think your good news is evil eye proof now, **subhanallah**. [Smile]

you must be so excited. thats a long time to be a apart.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, hibbah, you seem to be very excited yourself! [Wink]

Doodle I think with all the good wishes from hibbah nothing can go wrong!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats!
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am sooooo happy for you doodle . [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news Doodle

Mabrook to you both [Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too doodle, i am very happy for you both!

Hope you have a long wonderful life together [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trababe:
congrats to you both hope you will be happy its hard being apart but now you will be together as my husbby and i are

Is he a rare breed of a man "husby" [Big Grin]

--------------------
Full of Milk

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jazzylatin
Member # 14702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jazzylatin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! So happy for you. All the best to you both.

--------------------
Diana

Posts: 13 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congradulations. Thats great news. I hope the next two weeks fly by and you two will be together.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I see you changed your avatar recently [Wink] , good!! [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mabruk doodle [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck 4 the future.
Congratulations.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone! I'm so excited the next week and 4 days is going to be BRUTAL I tell ya!!! lol Luckily I have much to do at work so hopefully it will fly by and my daughters' birthdays are on the 7th and 11th too so lots of stuff to do for that as well. Also once he's here we're both flying out a week later to have my surgery done. I can't tell you how happy I am that he will be with me for that!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!

But why is it that it takes so long for you Americans to get VISA for your husbands? Wasn't it the same for Mickey?

We only had to wait 3 months for an answer. We are in Europe. Schengen area.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are so many security checks and red tape , , i can now look back and take a sigh of relief, thats its over, paper work is what takes it so long [Mad]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know I actually think that they try to take it extra slowly, we indeed felt like it took forever even though it was just 3 months, to see if the marriage is serious or not.

To see what application is REAl. Do you know what I mean?

Let's look at the process.

All the papers you need. And application. It takes time and it is bloody annoying.

100$ dollars just to hand in the application. Filter.

Then waiting and waiting. Calling endlessly and nobody gives any certain answers. Second filter.

I am sure that many people give up. At least the fake ones.

Or those are maybe the ones that hold on best seeing that they are business like. Not a real intercultural marriage that has to survive via telephone/internet/sms. That is the biggest filter after all !

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, wish you and your husband a blessed life.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what's the total tab for buying your husband?
Posts: 47 | From: PA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doodles many blessing to you....now you will have your beloved next to you that is wonderful news...Congradulations girl............
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Thanks !!!
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cocoa:

EXCUSE ME !!!!!! WTF
Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootsie:
quote:

EXCUSE ME !!!!!! WTF
i second that wtf you mean by that [Mad] [Mad] i didn't buy my husband [Mad]
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

EXCUSE ME !!!!!! WTF
Why are you so outraged? Did you not know that Doodlebug bought her husband? Well, now you do!
Posts: 47 | From: PA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:
quote:

EXCUSE ME !!!!!! WTF
i second that wtf you mean by that [Mad] [Mad] i didn't buy my husband [Mad]
No one said that you did buy your husband, sweetie.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Don't feed the troll guys. This person is very unhappy in her life and I apologize that she's come on here again and again to start trouble. If I knew how to stop her I would. I left the board once because of her but I'm not going to do that again. Just ignore her and she'll get bored. [Wink]
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Who said that I am unhappy with my life? I love my life, especially because I know that I am nothing like you, hooray!
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your success! [Smile]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't feed the troll guys.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a lot of jealousy Doodle.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ho!
Hi ho!
Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho!

Hi ho, Hi ho
It's was a far way to go
(whistles)
Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Sounds like a lot of jealousy Doodle.

No, I'm not jealous that Doodle had to pay for her man. I'm not jealous that she's too old to haev babies but is going to try to have one cause otherwise she has no chance of getting her husband to stay with her. Those things do not make me jealous.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Maybe you want her man?
iff you not jealous give her a break right, its her life not your, get off her back.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Maybe you want her man?
iff you not jealous give her a break right, its her life not your, get off her back.

Want her man? Negatory! No thanks, I don't want someone who begs a woman for money all the time. It's her life that she showcases on the internet, we can all see how blind she is and we are all allowed to respond to her comments. Thank you!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Why you know so much of there lives.
Let them get on with it.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] [Confused]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I think were all confused tiger.
I mean i would be mental iff some one was doing this to me and my hubby.
Wht is this person up too?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
quote:
Maybe you want her man?

Want her man? Negatory! No thanks, I don't want someone who begs a woman for money all the time. It's her life that she showcases on the internet, we can all see how blind she is and we are all allowed to respond to her comments. Thank you!
Is it true that your husband refuses to have a baby with you? Is that where your animosity is coming from towards both me and Catherine? Is that why you were so blatantly bitchy to everyone on VJ that you were permanently banned and so now you come to an Egyptain board just to try to bug people 'cause no other moderated board will have you? I truly feel sorry for you. I love my life!!!! I am very blessed to have the husband that I have and to have the opportunity to have his child. Not once did he ever beg me for money or state that he'll leave if I don't have a baby. Go on and make up stories about someone else's life if yours is that miserable that you can't stand to live in it. Get a divorce, lose the weight and move on but stay the hell away from me.
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
How do you think I know? She shares it with everyone!
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
I think were all confused tiger.
I mean i would be mental iff some one was doing this to me and my hubby.
Wht is this person up too?

This is what she does yorkie and is why someone (not me mind you) got her permanently banned from a visa message board she belonged to. She's to be pitied more than anything. I can't even imagine having that much venomous blood inside me.

She isn't doing anything to me and my husband since our marriage is very strong. She is just a lifetime troll on the internet. No more, no less.

cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Oh you are so predictable. Your lies finally caught up to you. You say something to one group and turn around and deny such things to another. It's really funny. I'll be laughing until the day he leaves you.

I'm a bit confused about your comment to me that my husband won't have a baby with me? What are you talking about? Fill me in cause this is news to me, hon.

quote:
quote:
quote:
Maybe you want her man?

Is it true that your husband refuses to have a baby with you? Is that where your animosity is coming from towards both me and Catherine? Is that why you were so blatantly bitchy to everyone on VJ that you were permanently banned and so now you come to an Egyptain board just to try to bug people 'cause no other moderated board will have you? I truly feel sorry for you. I love my life!!!! I am very blessed to have the husband that I have and to have the opportunity to have his child. Not once did he ever beg me for money or state that he'll leave if I don't have a baby. Go on and make up stories about someone else's life if yours is that miserable that you can't stand to live in it. Get a divorce, lose the weight and move on but stay the hell away from me.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
You dont have to explain doods, i know you long enough and have been around to know you have a strong marriage from the begining.
I got no idea why she has anything against you, you dont do anything to upset people here, she is a trouble causer, and needs to get a life.
You be happy. MAKE loads of babies.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Exactly what group exists where I said my husband will leave me if I don't have a baby or where I said that he begs me for money?
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Exactly what group exists where I said my husband will leave me if I don't have a baby or where I said that he begs me for money?

I think you know which one you spilled the beans in.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Whatever beans were spilled in a group they certainly weren't the ones you're talking about. Of course you wouldn't know since you weren't invited since nobody likes you, but then again what better motive to try to make up stories and try to stir trouble. Jealous much? lol!!
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Why do you think the gruop was made and why do you think you were invited? You don't seem to realize that everyone is laughing at you and inviting you to groups so they can continue laughing at you and the information you share. Oh and thanks sooo much for sharing cause my side hurt for about 3 days after what you wrote.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com