EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How To Show Love (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How To Show Love
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
Oral sex, nothing says I love you more than oral sex. Swallowing is important too.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Let is hereby be noted that on this point I have to agree with sono
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ew who the hell wants to swallow that salty sticky mess!
ill suck a d*ck til its blue but hell to the no i aint drinking it!

I meant to keep the first bit and delete the second bit but was so overcome with emotion with agreeing with sono on something I forgot [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
I see no alif up there.

No need for an alif, since it sounds more or less like an A.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I beg to differ. I man who doesn't smoke, actually exercises, doesn't drink alcohol much, eats well and has a charming personality let alone sexual stamina will taste good.

Salt and pepper hair, deep brown eyes are the best!

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

Salt and pepper hair, deep brown eyes are the best!

in taste? [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think his diet and health determine what he tastes like PAL.

Women tell me I taste more sweet than salty, and I'm sure thats because I eat alot of fruit and drink alot of 100% juice and water....

I also don't drink alcohol or smoke, but I exercise so I'm in good health [Big Grin]

Oh and I eat alot of raw honey too! [Wink]

But atleast women have the option to swallow a man's semen.

A man performing oral on a woman doesn't have that option. He takes whatever she gives him, even if it includes more than a few pubic hairs [Razz]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
quote:

I think his diet and health determine what he tastes like PAL.

Women tell me I taste more sweet than salty, and I'm sure thats because I eat alot of fruit and drink alot of 100% juice and water.

I also don't drink alcohol or smoke, but I exercise so I'm in good health [Big Grin]

But atleast women have the option to swallow a man's semen.

A man performing oral on a woman doesn't have that option. He takes whatever she gives him, even if it includes more than a few pubic hairs [Razz]

~Alistair

OMG [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
OMG [Eek!] [Eek!]

What? Well it's true [Razz]

Still, I must say I love munching my girlfriend's fun box [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are too much [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou all who have joined the forum, its so nice to see you there.
We dont have 2 lap tops.
My husband just wanted to make a forum , for me to make me happy.
He loves to do this, as computers are his hobby.
Wht is wrong with a little romance?
Sorry iff we offended anyone.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
romance is a good thing yorkie, i love your forum [Wink]
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You haven't offended me YR, I just find it strange and a little bit exhibitionist, but its your life, live it however you want.

If thats how you show your love to each other, its up to you of course. Personally, if it were me I would die of embarrasment and hate to have a forum all about me, but we are all different and perhaps this is perfectly normal behaviour, after all Tina has one too I believe [Wink] , see its normal [Cool]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh lord...the BIG T has one...yup, YR you've gone off the deep end for sure. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a love poem for you guys:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your sister has a great ass.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'm going to be called a sap by some here, but I see nothing wrong in this thread. 'HappyInLove' started it as a topic for us all to contribute to. Way worse happens on ES than a little light flirting between two people who happen to be married to each other. [Razz]

PS: HIL and YR, don't get icky, or I might have to change my mind. [Cool]

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Here's a love poem for you guys:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your sister has a great ass.

VB that doesn't rhyme [Roll Eyes]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ It's so hard to find good poets these days. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mel
Member # 14765

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Ayisha, Smuckers, and others here who seem to be devout Muslims..a question please..

Since somebody mentioned oral sex, I'm just curious:

1. Is oral sex forbidden by the Qur'an? Would the consumption of another person's body fluids be considered 'haram'?(sorry about spelling)

2. Are there any sexual activities between man and wife that may be forbidden by Islam in general?

3. Would a Muslim couple see an Imam who is a man of honour, for sexual counselling?

4. How do devout Muslims feel about birth control?

5. Do Muslims get taught that sex is dirty, the way some Christian communities are taught?

I've been wanting to ask the above, but knowing that most devout Muslims don't even swear in public let alone talk about sexual matters has always made me think twice about asking...and I have been told off a few times for swearing by some devout ones

I know this is the wrong forum to ask about your faith but I thought I'd try

Thanks for your time

Posts: 49 | From: australia | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1-No

2-Buttsecks + Sex when she has her period.

3-Sure, why not ?

4-Dunno about this one.

5-Only sex before marriage.

And I'm not sure what a devout Muslim is, but I'm not on, this is just common knowledge.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mel:
To Ayisha, Smuckers, and others here who seem to be devout Muslims..a question please..

Since somebody mentioned oral sex, I'm just curious:

1. Is oral sex forbidden by the Qur'an? Would the consumption of another person's body fluids be considered 'haram'?(sorry about spelling)

2. Are there any sexual activities between man and wife that may be forbidden by Islam in general?

3. Would a Muslim couple see an Imam who is a man of honour, for sexual counselling?

5. Do Muslims get taught that sex is dirty, the way some Christian communities are taught?

I've been wanting to ask the above, but knowing that most devout Muslims don't even swear in public let alone talk about sexual matters has always made me think twice about asking...and I have been told off a few times for swearing by some devout ones

I know this is the wrong forum to ask about your faith but I thought I'd try

Thanks for your time

1) No, consumption of your partner's bodily fluids is fun & healthy.

2) Anything involving livestock should be avoided, otherwise knock yourselves out.

3) No, they would film themselves doing it then show it to the Imam so he can provide a proper critique.

4) Birth what?

5) Yes because let's face it, if it ain't dirty it ain't no fun.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Vader is right

Oral sex is not forbidden by Quran
Anal sex is forbidden and sex while menstruating
Yes an imam would counsel for anything between man and wife
Birth control, not sure because all babies are a blessing from Allah but looking at it logically a woman should not be conceiving repeatedly as her body needs to adjust to normal and too many 'blessings from Allah' can be too much. If a baby is meant to be nothing will stop it happening.
Sex is not considered dirty but one should wait to be married first.

Others may have other ideas on the above though [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birth control is not forbidden. There are people who believe in a very strict way, the ones like in Saoudi Arabia, who think birth control is not allowed. It's like in catholic church: the Vatican still forbids to use birth-control, but only the very strict believers practise this rule.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did think birth control was kind of haram [Confused] I thought some people feel that as Ayisha said that it is a gift from god. I do know some people who say that and do not use any kind of birth control. [Confused]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ayisha already answered, and btw I'm flattered that you described me as a devout Muslim...I see myself far from that but of course always try. Thanks for the unintended compliment, it made my day. [Wink]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, you prefer to be a devout muslim.

Yesterday I heard a question:
Which opinion you dislike the most when somebody from the opposite sex should make it about you:
* That you're dumb
* That you're ugly
* That you've got no sense of humour

Answers please, and then I will tell you what majority has answered....

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
What exactly is the majority ?

Wouldn't care about the ugly part, never been called it so it wouldn't matter.

So I'll choose you're dumb. [Big Grin]

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too vader - I'll choose dumb, i would be mad if a guy called me that [Mad]

If he called me ugly then i would think HE had a sense of humour at least [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
I did think birth control was kind of haram [Confused] I thought some people feel that as Ayisha said that it is a gift from god. I do know some people who say that and do not use any kind of birth control. [Confused]

There's nothing in the Qur'an to indicate that it's an obligation to have children. Ayisha, the prophet's wife, never had children, btw.

The sheikhs who say it's haram to use birth control are usually the ones who can't see a woman in any other role than that of a mother and homemaker. And many of them are just interested in "increasing the number of Muslims", so of course they urge people to have as many kids as possible.

What the Muslims should do is to have as many children as they can, because this is the command issued by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said, “Marry the one who is loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers.” Because increasing the number of children increases the size of the ummah, and being of great numbers is a source of pride
No one would deny that if the ummah is great in number this will lend it pride and strength. This is contrary to what is imagined by those who think evil thoughts, that the large numbers of the ummah is the cause of its poverty and hunger. If the ummah increases in number and relies on Allaah, and believes in His promise, in the aayah “And no moving (living) creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allaah” [Hood 11:6 – interpretation of the meaning], then Allaah will make things easy for them and will grant them sufficient means from His Bounty.

(Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen)

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I can't even begin to answer that question because depending on who the man was I could care less....
[Roll Eyes]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

1. Is oral sex forbidden by the Qur'an? Would the consumption of another person's body fluids be considered 'haram'?

Honestly I have no idea about this.

Yes, anal sex and when a woman has her period.

3. Would a Muslim couple see an Imam who is a man of honour, for sexual counseling?

They should.

Some see it is haram.

It is not dirty, it is amazing! [Big Grin] Seriously, I liked Vader's answer, sex before marriage is dirty, after marriage that's their right.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

Which opinion you dislike the most when somebody from the opposite sex should make it about you:
* That you're dumb
* That you're ugly

dumb.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joueur ( Hocus Pocus)
Member # 14353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for joueur ( Hocus Pocus)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Birth regulation is allowed while Birth limitation is haram. Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen meant the the birth limitation not the birth regulation.

There should be deep understanding when quoting what those sheikhs say beause those sheikhs spent their life in studying and research.

Posts: 338 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:

* That you're dumb
* That you're ugly

Majority of women would answer : dumb
Majority of men would answer : no sense of humour

I would answer:
* No sense of humour.

Motivation:
* When a man should call me dumb, I shouldn't care and think : My time will come, to proof how dumb YOU are...
* When a man should call me ugly, I shouldn't care and think: I'm to good for you and you have no taste!!! besides that: you're also dumb, because a smart guy wouldn't tell such a thing. [Razz]

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joueur ( Hocus Pocus):
I think Birth regulation is allowed while Birth limitation is haram. Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen meant the the birth limitation not the birth regulation.

Again: There is nothing whatsoever in the Qur'an to suggest it is haram not to have children.

And Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen is / was a moron with a very distorted and sick view of women.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joueur ( Hocus Pocus)
Member # 14353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for joueur ( Hocus Pocus)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Again: There is nothing whatsoever in the Qur'an to suggest it is haram not to have children.

And Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen is / was a moron with a very distorted and sick view of women.

Again, I think You have not seen Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen or read the all works of Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen to Judge.

I see There is a hadith stating that doing one's best to have good children and caring for their upbringing is a good deed.

Posts: 338 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
I think You have not seen Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen or read the all works of Shaikh Ibn Uthaymeen to Judge.

I think you should better not be thinking. [Roll Eyes]
happybunny
Member # 14224

Joueur quoted:- I see There is a hadith stating that doing one's best to have good children and caring for their upbringing is a good deed.

----------------------------

Surely all parents want good children and to bring them up in a caring way. [Confused] i don't understand why that is part of a conversation about birth control [Confused] and the shielks comments about birth control.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
i don't understand why that is part of a conversation about birth control and the shielks comments about birth control.

Don't look for any kind of logic in Jouer's posts since you'll find none. His brain is a bit imperfect, i.e. not really fit for the task of drawing logical conclusions or functioning independently. [Wink]
joueur ( Hocus Pocus)
Member # 14353

Rate Member
quote:
Surely all parents want good children and to bring them up in a caring way. [Confused] i don't understand why that is part of a conversation about birth control [Confused] and the shielks comments about birth control.

It depends on the actual definition of Birth control which people are talking about. Some people do take contraceptive because they do not want children or do not want to stand some problems.

quote:
quote:
i don't understand why that is part of a conversation about birth control and the shielks comments about birth control.

Don't look for any kind of logic in Jouer's posts since you'll find none. His brain is a bit imperfect, i.e. not really fit for the task of drawing logical conclusions or functioning independently. [Wink]
This reminds me of this incident in Quran.

51 And verily, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes through hatredness when they hear the Reminder (the Quran), and they say: "Verily, he (Muhammad SAW) is a madman!"
52 But it is nothing else than a Reminder to all the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

(Quran :Al-Qalam )

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
Some people do take contraceptive because they do not want children.

Really?!? How dare they? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

* That you're dumb
* That you're ugly

First I thought 'no sense of humour' then when I started to type I thought 'NO'.

None of these statements would make any difference to me in any way. I KNOW im not dumb (except when im really tired) I know im not ugly, no beauty but certainly not ugly, and I have a great sense of humour, so no, it wouldnt make any difference to me if these things were said to me by the opposite sex who would obviously be an ugly dumb man with no sense of humour to say them in the first place [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

There should be deep understanding when quoting what those sheikhs say beause those sheikhs spent their life in studying and research.

could you please explain the difference between birth regulation and birth limitation? [Confused]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
quote:

could you please explain the difference between birth regulation and birth limitation? [Confused]
Birth Regulation: Birth control.

Birth Limitation: Preventing idiots like hocus pocus from further contaminating the gene pool.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Some people do take contraceptive because they do not want children.

Really?!? How dare they? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

* That you're dumb
* That you're ugly

First I thought 'no sense of humour' then when I started to type I thought 'NO'.

None of these statements would make any difference to me in any way. I KNOW im not dumb (except when im really tired) I know im not ugly, no beauty but certainly not ugly, and I have a great sense of humour, so no, it wouldnt make any difference to me if these things were said to me by the opposite sex who would obviously be an ugly dumb man with no sense of humour to say them in the first place [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Hehe, so, you're just as convinced about yourself as I am, only the humour saves us... [Razz]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:

Women tell me I taste more sweet than salty, and I'm sure thats because I eat alot of fruit and drink alot of 100% juice and water....

And what's wrong with salty? [Confused] Personally, I wouldn't really want a guy who tastes like a fruitcake. [Big Grin]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Birth Limitation: Preventing idiots like hocus pocus from further contaminating the gene pool."

I like Billy Connolly's joking take on religious fanaticism and religion. Hocus Pocus needs to grow a sense of humour. Christian zealots have long been targets of Connolly's wit. This clip shows what the heathens and kafir think of Hocus Pocus and his type. It's time for a little balance on ES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7azQMe6RA

PS: There is a teeny, weeny wee bit of swearing.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joueur ( Hocus Pocus)
Member # 14353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
quote:

Birth Regulation: Birth control.

Birth Limitation: Preventing idiots like hocus pocus from further contaminating the gene pool.

I think You currently have a big problem in your life. You have nothing good to do, don't you?
joueur ( Hocus Pocus)
Member # 14353

Rate Member
could you please explain the difference between and birth limitation?
for example
birth regulation includes Planning of the family, caring for all members medically and financially and doing the best to enlarge the family.

Birth limitation is to strictly say I want only zero, one , two , three family members and doing the best to remain the same.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

And what's wrong with salty? [Confused] Personally, I wouldn't really want a guy who tastes like a fruitcake. [Big Grin]
i think suckin dick is nasty as hell
it is salty and thats the last time i did it!!!not my motto is no licky no sticky!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com