EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » wedding photo (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wedding photo
kentuckygirl9
Member # 9949

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckygirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/2emiq7l.jpg[/IMG] she finally has her man here. The wedding party was sooooo sweet. Just wanted to share.
Posts: 41 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kentuckygirl9:
http://i26.tinypic.com/2emiq7l.jpg she finally has her man here. The wedding party was sooooo sweet. Just wanted to share.

Fixed it. [Wink]

Very nice. [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckygirl9
Member # 9949

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckygirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks haha, I was just trying to do that HAHA.
Posts: 41 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is this? Who got married ??
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it Habeeby? [Confused] Did anyone attend the wedding?
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That ain't habee!! That's kentuckygirls daughter if I'm not making sh!t up.

Nice picture, thanks for sharing. [Smile]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how sweet. congrats to them.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah there's sweet! Is there any news of Habeeby's wedding?
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats but you guys look to damn young!
wonder how long this one will last...

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Ever the optimist PAL! Give the poor couple a chance, they look lovely together
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like i said, congrats
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful kentuckygirl9 [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHHH D I wish i hadn't missed it S looks so beautiful and they both look so happy. How does he like Hazzard?

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beautiful moment to have captured on film!!!! Mabroook!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kentuckygirl9:
IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/2emiq7l.jpg[/IMG] she finally has her man here. The wedding party was sooooo sweet. Just wanted to share.

well she looks beautiful.

I remember this story. But why did you let your daughter get married at such a young age, to such a young man? Aren't you worried about how they're going to live their life, being so young? Is the groom going to live in the U.S.? how is going to adapt? I wish the best for your and your daughter and her husband though.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ky_sunshine:
OHHHH D I wish i hadn't missed it S looks so beautiful and they both look so happy. How does he like Hazzard?

I am familiar with Hazard, are townspeople accepting of him? I would think he would have a rough go of it there, due to his religion and ethnicity. Just curious.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is adjusting great. Everyone just loves him. No one has said the first thing out of the way to him. Hazard ppl are weary of ppl a little but are very willing to give him a chance. He said it is soooooooooo quiet here and he loves the mountains. HE has only been here 2 weeks now. We have been so busy. They are young but have been together for over 3 years now, there is no guarantees no matter your age, but they have lots of family support.
Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's good, I hope it stays that way. So how old are they? Are they the ones that had a picture a while back on the beach? I think he was from Alex?
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes that was them. He is 21 will be 22 next month. she is 17 will be 18 in 6 months.
Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
So they got married in the USA? Did she do a fiance visa? How did she arrange a visa if she is a minor (17)?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once yr married arent u concidered an adult in most states??

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Is it Habeeby? [Confused] Did anyone attend the wedding?

[Big Grin] Haha, I would have understood if you had asked if this was her daughter!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're both too young to marry, but I wish them luck. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck [Smile]

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So we have kentuckyD and her mom kentuckygirl ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kentuckyD:
yes that was them. He is 21 will be 22 next month. she is 17 will be 18 in 6 months.

Why was marriage a choice for them? I don't want to be unpolight, but a girl from only seventeen, I guess this has been her only boyfriend ever. And what does a girl from 17 and a boy from 21 know about life? How do they get a living? They are both under youth-salary...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes unfortunately true... Wishing them good luck..
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too wish them all the luck in the world and she is truly beautiful.

One thing puzzles me though, if she is 17 and they have been together for 3 years that means she was 14!! wow that is young. You know her being 14 and him being 18 when they met.

you are right though who knows what will happen. Lovely photo [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I don't understand that either Happy, but I didn't want to be the one to point that out. [Roll Eyes] Still, you never know....
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes you just never know - my brother and his wife met when they were 16, engaged at 17, married at 18, first baby at 19, second baby at 21 -
they are still blissfully happy, Ive never known a couple like that - made for each other - they had their 25th silver wedding anniversary a few years ago.

Me? I can't stay married for 25 minutes! lol [Smile]

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so true dawn my sister met her husband when she was 17 now she is 38 and thee married when she was 18 and me i been married 3 times go figure lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't ever let my 17 yr old marry at her age but that is just my personal opinion from expirience. The qualities that attract us when we are young may not neccesarily be what we want when we mature. However, once she turns 18 then it becomes her decision and whatever she choses then she has to face the consequences as an adult. Good luck to them both, hopefully it will work out..
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kentuckyD:

you
let your
daughter
get
married
at
17??????

are you psycho! she hasnt even sowed her oats yett!!!!! and neither has he! they still have so much mental growing up to do
oh my god.

let my daughter come to me at 17 asking to get married! ima slap the sh*t outta her!

do you know hard it is to tell 17 yr olds what to do? he gonna wanna keep her on tabs, tell her what and what not to do and at this age, he probably thinks he is the king on the hill and its gonna go to his head.
in a few month, trust me, she gonna be calling you up and crying for her freedom back.
she can kiss nightclubs friendsly gatherings and any socail life goodbye and at 17, thats not gonna sit too well with her.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, slap the sh*t 'outta her' that somehow ISN'T psycho. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice picture [Smile] . Wish them all the best.
My husband and I were 17-18 when we met, 24 when we married. We are still married... almost celebrating 12th anniversary. So all is possible [Wink] [Smile] . Good luck to both of them. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
he gonna wanna keep her on tabs, tell her what and what not to do and at this age, he probably thinks he is the king on the hill and its gonna go to his head.

Unfortunately, this is a very real possibility with a young egyptian guy that's never been anywhere.

I do wish them the best tho.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
lol
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are simply beautiful together, i wish them all the best.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. great looking couple, wish them all the best

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to wonder if people in this thread would say these things to her face if she had just announced their marriage. Unbelievable. Why does every happy thread have to turn into a judgement game for people?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
its not judgement, its called reality...im sorry if im the type that lays shi*t right out on the table.
and yes, i would say it to her face. i say a lot of things to a lot of peoples face. what they gonna do? if i say something and someone wants to throw down with me, we can rock it.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too true.

I'm twice your daughter's age but not nearly as cute or blonde and my husband keeps tabs on me like a mofo. Egyptian male jealousy really has no rival.

I do wish them the best. They look adorable.

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
he gonna wanna keep her on tabs, tell her what and what not to do and at this age, he probably thinks he is the king on the hill and its gonna go to his head.

Unfortunately, this is a very real possibility with a young egyptian guy that's never been anywhere.

I do wish them the best tho.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they are both very young... They may lack in life experience but I think people at that age are more flexible and adaptable, so to say, not so set in their ways and habits.

But, nevertheless, I believe there is no 100% guarantee. One of my grandmas married when she was still in her teens, whereas the other one was well into her 30s. And both of them had happy marriages. [Smile]

I wish this young couple all the best. [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i married early and was very happy with my husband it can and does work, i wish them all the best for their future. [Smile]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckygirl9
Member # 9949

Member Rated:
First of all, letting them sow oats and go night clubbing first, is the best to have lasting relationships?? really??? I dont think so.. Go ahead and let your daughters, have sex without marriage, live out all the sin in their life, and see how well they are with lasting relationships. As my daughter said.." most girls my age are already having sex, not married... so what if I get married first then have sex??? ( that would be soooo bad) There is no guarantee due to age for lasting relationships. So how many sowed their oats here? and got clubbing out of the way??? and was a virgin on their wedding night? and still married? IM waiting for replies.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Agreeing with kentuckygirl9.

I don't see anyone objecting to teenage girls having sex but when one actually gets married, it's bad ?

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that makes no sense. if you're so religious you don't want to have sex out of wedlock, then you also view marriage as something that you do only once before god, and you go into it believing it's till death do us part.

all posters were saying is that when you get married that young, the odds are not in your favor for a happy-ever-after and most parents would try to talk their children out of it. you write like it's better to let her have this starter marriage than for her to have sex out of wedlock.

if you're so religious, then you can abstain and also wait a few years.

and, what's wrong with sowing your seeds? there's a reason most people in most cultures go through that and no, it doesn't turn you into a prostitute or a druggie.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
[QB] then you also view marriage as something that you do only once before god/QB]

??
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact is that teenage boys and teenage girls do have sex. It has always been like that and it will always be like that. Just teach them how to protect them self and respect them self enough to say no when their personal limits are getting crossed. In my opnion there is no good thing in marrying or having sex with the first nice boy or girl you lay eyes on.....
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It s a matter of culture. I was 22 when I was engaged, and it was right after university graduation. I got married at 25 and was virgin untill getting married. In these 3 years, me and my fiance worked in different cities and got everything fixed for our marriage.

People here just telling their opinions, I dont think nobody wants them to be unhappy or to have a sad end.

Yes the old marriages generally were done at young ages but now the circumstances and people changed a lot.

If she becomes unhappy with her marriage one day and asks why you let her to get married when she was almost a child, what will you tell her?
Kids generaly do that. They love blaming their parents:)

Yes in Egypt or Turkey or any other MidEast countries, we have lots of marriages like this. But almost all of them are because of ignorence.

Again I wish them a very happy life...

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com