EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » egy english

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egy english
2good2Btrue
Member # 15128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2good2Btrue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello
went on a holiday to egypt with my parents and brothers
had a nice time, met an intelligent egy guy who actually had something to say
his english was good
we send textmessages to each other
don't understand his english anymore [Big Grin]

this is his last textmessage

Wish u. U r only my wishing.I want to relax between ur eyes. Love u keep u in my heart. And keep myself to u.

What does he mean??? Maybe another egy guy can explain. Thanks a lot.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will love you and keep you only in my heart,i will be with no other until your money runs out and i have a visa.
then youre history

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debs
Member # 10874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol you are so funny Manx
Posts: 42 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLLOLLOLLOL@ Manx, that was so funny.

wish you = want you, not sexual but more love kinda ? sheesh, don't ask me

U r only my wishing, probably means, you are my only wishing, which most likely means you are the only girl I wish for ? wish to have ?

I want to relax between ur eyes, this probably means he's like a really tiny midget, he wants to lie down on your nose.

Keep myself to you ? I dunno, maybe he's saving his virginity for you. Lol.

A virgin midget is always the way to go. [Razz]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
i will love you and keep you only in my heart,i will be with no other until your money runs out and i have a visa.
then youre history

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
LOLLOLLOLLOL@ Manx, that was so funny.

wish you = want you, not sexual but more love kinda ? sheesh, don't ask me

U r only my wishing, probably means, you are my only wishing, which most likely means you are the only girl I wish for ? wish to have ?

I want to relax between ur eyes, this probably means he's like a really tiny midget, he wants to lie down on your nose.

Keep myself to you ? I dunno, maybe he's saving his virginity for you. Lol.

A virgin midget is always the way to go. [Razz]

That was too funny!!!
A virgin midget is always the way to go. ha ha [Cool]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] Noooooooo born not so again virgin midget relaxes between eyes (boobs) [Big Grin]
He maybe saying he loves you and wants to relax around you and only you for him and him for you ,not all men are only after one thing .Good luck

--------------------
Full of Milk

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2good2Btrue:
Wish u. U r only my wishing.I want to relax between ur eyes. Love u keep u in my heart. And keep myself to u.

"I am a typical egyptian tool that assumes everybody eats up my horsehsit without question, I never say what I mean, and I never mean what I say. Give me money. Take me to the UK."
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ VB

But don't forget that there are western women who come to Egypt to use Egyptian men too and get the attention she cant get back home or she never got!

It's not only Egyptian men but SOME western women also do the same and no one has ever mentioned their low and cheap attitude in Egypt!

Can you deny that some western women come to Egypt to sleep with Egyptian men and get attention that they don't get in their home land and they sleep and seduce the max amount of egyptian men they can!

Why are you blaming Egyptian men all the way!

Manx, i believe you are a guy and Egyptian who made it to the UK, whether by marriage or by birth! How come you are assuming that this guy, who sent that text msg, is after this woman for the visa, not only that but you are also assumeing that he will leave her after getting the visa!

Will you answer this please:

Do you know this man!

Do you know what does he do for living?

Why do you assume that he has no future, no job and no education, helpless and just waiting for that western woman to help him get out of Egypt that many western peoapl are dreaming of living in it!!?

Why cant she be uneducated, jobless, crazy, liar, cheater and with no money and want to be with him for his money and stay with him here in Egypt!

Egyptian guys are not all after visa or money!

Shame on this forum if it was made to give this image about Egyptian men.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol well this thread definitely made me smile today. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao sorry yeg last time i looked i am defo all woman.
boobies an all.
you dont like my opinion ? your problem not mine!
when you have lived some more come back to me and say i wasnt right, wisdom comes with age my friend, and i have it in spades
peace [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
manx
wisdom! judging all egyptians as being after visa and money is wise!!
i doubt
but you are free to blv whatever you want my friend
have a great day

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
boobies an all.
when you have lived some more come back to me and say i wasnt right, wisdom comes with age my friend, and i have it in spades
peace [Big Grin]

Stop. You had me at 'boobies'.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just to let everyone know most egyptian men are good men like in all countries good and bad in all i have been married 4 years to a egyptain man and we had to fight like hell to get him a visa and he is the best things thats happen to me i was married b4 to a english guy and by god did,t i know it i would rather have my egyptian man any day please dont judge them all by just a few bad ones
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote: Can you deny that some western women come to Egypt to sleep with Egyptian men and get attention that they don't get in their home land and they sleep and seduce the max amount of egyptian men they can!

Maybe that should be an attempt to come in the World Guiness Book Of Records, OR she may be nuts!
I don't know what impression you have from Western women anyway, but it seems you have based your opinion on dirty movies. I've never seen or met such women and I doubt they'll exist.

The contributions that you made until today at least give an impression about a person that is spending time to much with looking to things that your God has forbidden...

Seducing traveling nymphomaniacs.... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
????? lmao [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
boobies an all.
peace [Big Grin]

Stop. You had me at 'boobies'.
you are tooooooooooooooooo much [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit that VB comment really had me laughing. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frankly,i AM a Troll....
Member # 15139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frankly,i AM a Troll....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)she sound like a teenager inexperienced girl.

2)it was a short holiday while the guy's way of showing his love sounded like he knew her since 1000 yrs ago.

3)the guy's english*according to she*was good but not in texts mean he just can talk good english.but he cant read or write good.which refers that he could be a low-class who works into the tourism field & dreaming of the sweet mermaid who will jump out from the sea to take him out of the country.

3)im egyptian and IMHO the guy seems for me is LYING.plus the text really very stupid & naive.any egyptian who read it will understand what i mean.

sho3'l aflam 3arby ME3FNA men el a7'er.

Posts: 3 | From: trolls planet | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
YEG nowhere in my first post do i generalise egyptian men,
its my opinion THAT IS ALL .
meeting egy men on vacation? well!!
the majority of these foriegn women dont even get to meet the REAL egyptian people ,
and lets face it what man regardless of nationality or religion in these tourist places is gonna turn it down?
not many i am sure, oh and by the way DONT PM ME without my express permission !! peace [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
YEG nowhere in my first post do i generalize Egyptian men,
its my opinion THAT IS ALL .
meeting egy men on vacation? well!!
the majority of these foreign women don't even get to meet the REAL Egyptian people ,
and lets face it what man regardless of nationality or religion in these tourist places is gonna turn it down?
not many i am sure, oh and by the way DON'T PM ME without my express permission !! peace [Big Grin]

tell em manx [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nasrcity:
just to let everyone know most egyptian men are good men like in all countries good and bad in all i have been married 4 years to a egyptain man and we had to fight like hell to get him a visa and he is the best things thats happen to me i was married b4 to a english guy and by god did,t i know it i would rather have my egyptian man any day please dont judge them all by just a few bad ones

I for one am glad to hear someone say something good about their husband. Thank you nasrcity. When people who are married to Egyptians always warn you against them it gives the impression that that they are not happy in their marriage.
quote:
I have to admit that VB comment really had me laughing.
Me too! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for a great laugh!!

My interpretation of the text message:
[Wish u. U r only my wishing.I want to relax between ur eyes. Love u keep u in my heart. And keep myself to u]

'I'm trying my luck here, and if you believe me then I will relax between anything you offer me. I love what you represent, and I will not try to relax with anyone else, until I find out how generous you are so that I can relax.'

So, for the time being this person is anxious to know how you will react to his declaration.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its kinda like the guy was horny and wanted to bang any thing u offer even ahole in a dvd writer would do

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Of Gold you are wrong indeed. [Wink] You do not live here, you do not see what some of us who happen to be married to Egyptian men do see. There are many Westerners who are in happy marriages with their Western husbands and are quick to warn that Western men are players and quick to cheat...does that make them unhappy in their marriages?

I've seen a lot of good in some Egyptian men but I've seen a lot of crap, too. Western women should be warned, ESPECIALLY BY THOSE OF US HAPPILY MARRIED TO EGYPTIAN MEN, because we've seen the good and bad of it. Also because being Western many of the women/girls don't know what to be on the look-out for.

I hate when some label Western women as 'stupid' for being so quick to believe anything without realizing that the things they must watch for in their own cultures are not the same to watch for here. It isn't a stupidity issue, it is an ignorance issue. SO warning them of things to watch for and letting them know that SO MANY of the Egyptian men are trying to use them, it's honestly meant.

Those of us who live here see it first hand, things you couldn't believe, and even on a level nobody here discusses. Like the way many of the young people here meet (oops, missed phone call, oh hi, what's your name?), and the fact that the Egyptian men are playing some Egyptian girls in different ways, too. The difference is that the Egyptian girls/women know about their own people and what to watch for, while Westerners (often) do not.

Now, for those who get played 2,3 4+ times...I just have no patience with that..and IMO that IS stupidity. [Roll Eyes]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Almaz.:
Thank you for a great laugh!!

My interpretation of the text message:
[Wish u. U r only my wishing.I want to relax between ur eyes. Love u keep u in my heart. And keep myself to u]

'I'm trying my luck here, and if you believe me then I will relax between anything you offer me. I love what you represent, and I will not try to relax with anyone else, until I find out how generous you are so that I can relax.'

So, for the time being this person is anxious to know how you will react to his declaration.

good one almaz , you hit it on the nail i think [Big Grin] [Wink]
Frankly,i AM a Troll....
Member # 15139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frankly,i AM a Troll....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I hate when some label Western women as 'stupid'

As well as i hate when MANY label Egyptian men as 'liars' '@ssholes'.but it doesnt mean that there arent many indeed lying and are @ssholes. [Frown]

IMHO.vast majority of egyptian men are good.but the vast majority of western women goes to the places which the vast majority of egyptian @ssholes exist into it.so the vast majority of western women be called whether desperate or stupid as well as the vast majority of egyptian men be called whether @ssholes or liars [Wink]

"not in everycase"،there are desperate women and there are liar men from both sides but not the vast majority.just Egyptsearch make it looks like it is the vast majority.

Posts: 3 | From: trolls planet | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
frankly i agree what ur saying and yes there are some women who in fact lead men on and deserve all they get but to just slang off a whole country of men because a few are playing the field is wrong
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I always love how the women are always labeled 'desperate' but the men are just 'liars'. Humph. You don't think those men are desperate as well? When you succumb to taking money from a woman or lying to get what you want, you are desperate.
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

and no western women come to Egypt with one thing in mind just to sleep with Egyptian men and use them for pleasure and to regain self esteem!

you can never generalize on both sides

Don't you ever use this forum to paint a bad picture for all Egyptian men!

Western women never see true Egyptian men they only meet guys at sharm and hurghada who are the worst and came from very poor families and from villages

Good Egyptian men usually hook up with low and cheap western women and good western women end up with bad Egyptian men, so at the end the impression is that there is always someone using this relationship for something money sex or visa,... etc but i think there must be examples for good western women who meet good Egyptian men and they get along pretty good and live a happy life together.

nasrcity
Member # 15037

well i have lived with my husband for 4 years we both shared things and have no problems whatsoever he is good man and i treat him right and i can say and be honest he would never take any money from me . he would give me his last penny and i would do the same to him if he need ed it
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

nasrcity,

You are such a lucky woman, from what we see in this forum about nasty western women (with nasty pictures)or bad egyptian men.

I wish you the best of luck in your marriage.

I am so happy to hear about a good example for marriage between egyptian man and western woman.
godspeed

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
young egyptain guy quoted "Good Egyptian men usually hook up with low and cheap western women and good western women end up with bad Egyptian men,"

-----------------------------------------

Crikey i must be low and cheap. [Big Grin]

Can't a good egyptain man 'hook' up with a good western women? [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
imo good egyptian men would not hook up with anyone at all HB .
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hook up = hb meaning marry ;)manx [Wink]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Like the way many of the young people here meet (oops, missed phone call, oh hi, what's your name?), and the fact that the Egyptian men are playing some Egyptian girls in different ways, too. The difference is that the Egyptian girls/women know about their own people and what to watch for, while Westerners (often) do not.

Or the way young men come on these types of forums and skype and msn and are really really friendly to all the other usernames and post things like HEY everybody, I've got aaaallll this time and nothing and nobody to do anything with - you all want to meet for coffee??? I wanna be your new bestest friend! Yes of course I want to meet boys too (they might know foreign females and from what I've seen in movies, they're all hot for it.)
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
cheers HB hook up means something entirely different in my neck of the woods [Wink]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:
Like the way many of the young people here meet (oops, missed phone call, oh hi, what's your name?), and the fact that the Egyptian men are playing some Egyptian girls in different ways, too. The difference is that the Egyptian girls/women know about their own people and what to watch for, while Westerners (often) do not.

Or the way young men come on these types of forums and skype and msn and are really really friendly to all the other usernames and post things like HEY everybody, I've got aaaallll this time and nothing and nobody to do anything with - you all want to meet for coffee??? I wanna be your new bestest friend! Yes of course I want to meet boys too (they might know foreign females and from what I've seen in movies, they're all hot for it.)
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

And I'm so very happy that you are in a good marriage with an Egyptian man, because I'm really very very worried about the reputation of my fellow compatriots.
You know, It is all the fault of these seducing sex seeking western whores who are traveling through my country, seeking for as many men as possible, to have sex with.
You really should believe there are actually very dangerous western women, armed with ropes and fishingnet and an XXL package of condoms to ease their unfullfillable ( is that a english word?) lust.
I really am sad that the outside world has so much badness. Why I still want to drink coffee with such creatures, still is a miracle to myself.
But you know, with nothing to do all day,I just watch movies...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

EEAugh ????? ropes, fishnets and XXL condoms!??
I need a drink! [Frown]

2good2Btrue
Member # 15128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2good2Btrue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only Mister Vader tried to help me.
So thank you.
Goodbye.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
oops somrbodys got the hump! [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:
quote:

And I'm so very happy that you are in a good marriage with an Egyptian man, because I'm really very very worried about the reputation of my fellow compatriots.
You know, It is all the fault of these seducing sex seeking western whores who are traveling through my country, seeking for as many men as possible, to have sex with.
You really should believe there are actually very dangerous western women, armed with ropes and fishingnet and an XXL package of condoms to ease their unfullfillable ( is that a english word?) lust.
I really am sad that the outside world has so much badness. Why I still want to drink coffee with such creatures, still is a miracle to myself.

and what about yr perfect egyptian men??
they dont have sex cas the women looks in their eyes and poof they are hooked!!
they are just as bad if not more!!
y do yal blame the women but infact muslim country the men seem to have all the natural power!!!
y blame us?? and why do u assume xxl condoms?? y not small??

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
then youre history

omg i couldnt have said it any better.
is there ANY chick that has come out of a trip to egypt without snagging some leech??

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
they dont have sex cas the women looks in their eyes and poof they are hooked!![/QB]

I want to relax between ur eyes, tina.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, just what am I wrong about? Am I wrong because I am glad to hear that someone has a happy marriage? Am I wrong because I think that the constant bad mouthing of Egyptian men by women who are married to one gives me the impression that they are not happy in their marriage?

Believe me Smuckers...they know how bad Egyptian men are. It's all we hear about on this forum. Sure there are bad men in America and men that play women here but my gosh, I'm sure not running around telling everyone how bad American men are. If we listened to all the bad, none of us would ever venture out of our homes.

Surly adults getting involved in a relationship weigh the pros and cons. We are talking about adults not children. If these adults want sexual flings or what ever then they are getting what they want. Maybe both parties are getting what they want.

Then what if there is a couple that is truly genuine and due to all of this talk it ends or hurts what could of been a wonderful relationship. Don't you feel any compassion for them?

I guess, I have hope that when I do get married again, it will be to a good man and we will live a happy life together. I also hope this for others. I hope they find happiness with a mate! If you have found that happiness, then why not share that? Do you not feel that we all deserve to be happy? Why go around "warning" everyone about all the evils in the world? The world is bad enough. Why not give others some hope?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:
quote:

PRICELESS! [Big Grin] [Wink]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Smuckers, just what am I wrong about? Am I wrong because I am glad to hear that someone has a happy marriage? Am I wrong because I think that the constant bad mouthing of Egyptian men by women who are married to one gives me the impression that they are not happy in their marriage?

Believe me Smuckers...they know how bad Egyptian men are. It's all we hear about on this forum. Sure there are bad men in America and men that play women here but my gosh, I'm sure not running around telling everyone how bad American men are. If we listened to all the bad, none of us would ever venture out of our homes.

Surly adults getting involved in a relationship weigh the pros and cons. We are talking about adults not children. If these adults want sexual flings or what ever then they are getting what they want. Maybe both parties are getting what they want.

Then what if there is a couple that is truly genuine and due to all of this talk it ends or hurts what could of been a wonderful relationship. Don't you feel any compassion for them?

I guess, I have hope that when I do get married again, it will be to a good man and we will live a happy life together. I also hope this for others. I hope they find happiness with a mate! If you have found that happiness, then why not share that? Do you not feel that we all deserve to be happy? Why go around "warning" everyone about all the evils in the world? The world is bad enough. Why not give others some hope?

Quality.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

I didn't think about it that way.
But I think it's also dangerous to spread the word too much on ES that success is mostly possible when it seems that it MOSTLY isn't.

To answer your question, I might be a psychopath, I have little compassion for people I don't know, unfortunately. [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com