EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » to who it may concern

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: to who it may concern
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why buy him a cow when i can send you a pig
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Englishrose:
why buy him a cow when i can send you a pig

Oh. You'll send me a pig. Just send me money while your givin it out. I can buy pork cut and packaged at the grocery story [Big Grin]

Don't be a hater baby. It's bad for the soul and bad for the Karma [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how did I miss THIS thread!? [Big Grin] [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
english rose move on doll, its only money!
you wont have peace until you do.
remember revenge is a dish best served cold.
by the way i dont advocate revenge!!

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't either, cut your losses and move on. Like I said in another thread, get real revenge by living your life happily and knowing you are living in an honest and decent way.
Forget him and dust yourself off. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confucius says:
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walkingathinline:
Confucius says:
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

yeah and no one fucked with Confucious. Loads of superstitions kept him safe.

Everyday people still can be screwed over.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and everyday people can choose to forgive and move on, keep the heart pure and free of hate...

but most don't do that, so here we are.

Om Namo Narayanaya

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and everyday people can choose to forgive and move on, keep the heart pure and free of hate...

but most don't do that, so here we are.

Om Namo Narayanaya

forgive and move on, keep the heart pure and free of hate...

You mean become a Saint and Divine, thus stop being human?

Wow, I didn't know mind over matter could make you Divine. Did Doopra Chopra (whoever the dude is) create a meditation kit for that?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

you don't have to be a saint to find forgiveness in your heart... and we are all divine - we just don't see the divinity in each other because we are too tied up in our thoughts and desires

i've never read a book by Deepak Chopra, so i wouldn't know

but i think everyone should try some meditation, it has really helped me purge the anger that has festered inside of me for years

also, it's not about people "fucking" with Confucius; it's about the fact that if you try to take revenge on someone, you will end up hurting yourself as well...which, IMHO, is so true!

Om Shanti

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you don't have to be a saint to find forgiveness in your heart... and we are all divine - we just don't see the divinity in each other because we are too tied up in our thoughts and desires

but i think everyone should try some meditation, it has really helped me purge the anger that has festered inside of me for years

also, it's not about people "fucking" with Confucius; it's about the fact that if you try to take revenge on someone, you will end up hurting yourself as well...which, IMHO, is so true!

Om Shanti

have you joined a cult or something?

No one but God is Divine.

And for your information Confucius was considered "Graced" "Divine" "Blessed by Buddha" thus don't **** with Confucius, it hurts your charma and your descendants charma. Get schooled before you make an assumption.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell is 'charma'? [Confused] do you mean Karma?

I agree with this:
quote:
get real revenge by living your life happily and knowing you are living in an honest and decent way.
Forget him and dust yourself off.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
what the hell is 'charma'? [Confused] do you mean Karma?

I agree with this:
quote:
get real revenge by living your life happily and knowing you are living in an honest and decent way.
Forget him and dust yourself off.

there are two different spellings depending on which author/ethnicity is using the term.
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha, didn't you know that Sono used the Tibetan, third dynasty, spelling of 'Karma'? [Roll Eyes] [Razz] Hmm... or is it he Boy George version - ' karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon?
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:

Om Shanti

And for your information Confucius was considered "Graced" "Divine" "Blessed by Buddha" thus don't **** with Confucius, it hurts your charma and your descendants charma. Get schooled before you make an assumption.

God is divine
God is in each of us
Each of us has divinity within

i see God in every living thing on this planet - even you.

Confucious was a philosopher and a teacher who's ideas are based on caring and harmony; Confucianism does not even talk about afterlife and is not really concerned with spiritual ideas, such as the soul...and which Buddha was he blessed by, exactly?? maybe it was Mamgala or perhaps Dhammadassi..oh, i know, it was Sikhi!

the quote i cited earlier is a TEACHING of his - it's not about people attacking him... he's saying to us that if you seek revenge, dig a second grave, because you, the avenger, will be in it.

here's another great quote by him:
"To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."

have a nice day
Om Namo Narayanaya

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:

Om Shanti

God is divine
God is in each of us
Each of us has divinity within

i see God in every living thing on this planet - even you.

Confucious was a philosopher and a teacher who's ideas are based on caring and harmony; Confucianism does not even talk about afterlife and is not really concerned with spiritual ideas, such as the soul...and which Buddha was he blessed by, exactly?? maybe it was Mamgala or perhaps Dhammadassi..oh, i know, it was Sikhi!

the quote i cited earlier is a TEACHING of his - it's not about people attacking him... he's saying to us that if you seek revenge, dig a second grave, because you, the avenger, will be in it.

here's another great quote by him:
"To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."

have a nice day
Om Namo Narayanaya

you really believe the Chinese weren't/aren't superstitious?

Go right ahead. [Roll Eyes]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
Ayisha, didn't you know that Sono used the Tibetan, third dynasty, spelling of 'Karma'? [Roll Eyes] [Razz] Hmm... or is it he Boy George version - ' karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon?

Hows the booze in Scottland? Zoloft feel good with Scotch?

Anyhow at least I live in my own home and don't have to room with anyone. Hows that for Charma? [Wink]

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Charma'? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] That's what you are going to get for repeating lies on ES, Ms Flap 2006. At least in the old days, you used to make your own tales up. [Roll Eyes] You have had a whole shipload of Karma, Sono, yet you still keep coming back for more. Speaking of lies, how was your husband's extended leave trip to Egypt? You know, the one you recently lied about telling us about, until Newcomer posted the thread? Has he found a suitable woman to bring up your child with yet? I can see why you would need Scotch and Zoloft, given how tired and depressed your ex Egyptian made you feel. Quit projecting your own miseries onto others. It's old.

I feel sorry for anyone who has had to endure what you have. More than that, I feel sorry for anyone who has had to endure you. You'll still be on this forum, in a decade's time, telling everyone that you'll be in Egypt soon. Grow up, go out and earn some money and make it happen, rather than bitterly sniping at most decent people here.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
'Charma'? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] That's what you are going to get for repeating lies on ES, Ms Flap 2006. At least in the old days, you used to make your own tales up. [Roll Eyes] You have had a whole shipload of Karma, Sono, yet you still keep coming back for more. Speaking of lies, how was your husband's extended leave trip to Egypt? You know, the one you recently lied about telling us about, until Newcomer posted the thread? Has he found a suitable woman to bring up your child with yet? I can see why you would need Scotch and Zoloft, given how tired and depressed your ex Egyptian made you feel. Quit projecting your own miseries onto others. It's old.

I feel sorry for anyone who has had to endure what you have. More than that, I feel sorry for anyone who has had to endure you. You'll still be on this forum, in a decade's time, telling everyone that you'll be in Egypt soon. Grow up, go out and earn some money and make it happen, rather than bitterly sniping at most decent people here.

wonderful post Lumos, maybe I should try scotch and zoloft, whatever that is [Wink] [Big Grin] in fact, maybe sono should, might stop her being so bitter and nasty and on other threads complaining about no compassion in others [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Englishrose

Forget about him, move on.

Thank god you realised that in the beginning
just forget about him and move on, i am sure a lovely woman like you will find plenty of better men out there willing to be with you, comfort you and treat her right.

Just keep looking for Mr Right and he will def. come your way

Have a great day
Peace out`

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:

Just keep looking for Mr Right and he will def. come your way

I disagree, STOP looking and you will find him. [Wink]
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah Ayisha Def.
Mr. Right will come her way for sure
i wanted to say dont rush

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for topoftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We say let it go , live it to higher power, god or what ever ,you call it .Its hard to let go of anger ,maybe with time , let it go will bring you freedom.
Posts: 38 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for topoftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we really want to be rid ot our resentments,our anger,our fear?
Once we have uncovered our anger....,we are able to move beyond it.
I will imagine what my life would be like without my anger ,i will ask for the willingness to have god to remove my anger or fear ect...

Posts: 38 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think if some of us listen to this lady and allowed her to release the anger she would find peace again
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com