EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » latest news

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: latest news
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to all of you who been so horrible i just want to inform u i have phoned the police about him and they will arest hi ahaha any one for celebration drinkhh
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you serious? [Eek!] [Embarrassed]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she is serious
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y2ANI BEGAD WTF WHO GIVE A ASKJAS

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by City Morgue U kill em ,We Chill em:
Y2ANI BEGAD WTF WHO GIVE A ASKJAS

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you okay Englishrose?
Why are you acting like this!

Seems that you are so sad he left you more than being sad about the money(if true he took 22k from you) and you are out for revenge

Just let go!

We don't know him, we don't know you and we don't care whats gonna happen to both of you!

We have seen loads of psycho women coming here saying crap about other men then they disappear.

Just deal with your own problems away from ES we are not interested

Have a great day

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
Are you okay Englishrose?
Why are you acting like this!

Seems that you are so sad he left you more than being sad about the money(if true he took 22k from you) and you are out for revenge

Just let go!

We don't know him, we don't know you and we don't care whats gonna happen to both of you!

We have seen loads of psycho women coming here saying crap about other men then they disappear.

Just deal with your own problems away from ES we are not interested

Have a great day

here here [Wink] i have to agree with you YoungEgyptianGuy: [Embarrassed]
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is she spamming this board??
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pink cherry:
Why is she spamming this board??

why is it here [Big Grin] who is it really? just look [Roll Eyes] at the typing
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't these threads be merged?! [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are far too many name changes for me to keep up with, can some compile a list of new names that have changed from old names?! [Confused]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:

cant we get some weed
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

cant we get some weed
I think somethig stronger is needed here!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

cant we get some weed
sending it your way [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have some vikadan

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i have some vikadan

Vicodin [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
i have some vikadan

Vicodin [Roll Eyes]
yup i misspelled hehehehe
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
never heard of it but I'll have some anyway! [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well meds dont effect me much but everyone says its good stuff!
it dont take my headaches away!!!
i like demoral!!!
thats the only narcotic that will take my migranes away and make me feel happy
after i had galbladder sergury i got addicted to it so they wont give it to me no more
fookers!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i like demoral!!!
after i had galbladder sergury i got addicted to it so they wont give it to me no more
fookers!!!

Good stuff to get addicted to,for sure [Roll Eyes] .
Vicodin/Percocet is,besides morphine,the medication with the highest abuse rate in the market.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
i like demoral!!!
fookers!!!

Good stuff to get addicted to,for sure [Roll Eyes] .
Vicodin/Percocet is,besides morphine,the medication with the highest abuse rate in the market.

well i take when i need only so i do not get addicted!!!
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the cow????
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Vicodin [Roll Eyes]

*PERK*

Hey Sash, how YOU doin??

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who's making the popcorn this time?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was this thread about? [Confused] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sash, welcome back. [Wink]

Oh yes, what is going on in this thread? [Confused]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta, in this thread you can choose what you want to talk about: weed, Vicodin, cows or popcorn.
So pick one, we will discuss and give advice...

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Vicodin [Roll Eyes]

*PERK*

Hey Sash, how YOU doin??

[Big Grin]

Flirting with me will not get you Vicodins,VB [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Makbeta, in this thread you can choose what you want to talk about: weed, Vicodin, cows or popcorn.

Thread hijack:typical ES! [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Ok. I will be gone most of May. Is anyone willing to brief me on the most important events on ES when I'm back? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com