EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » weekend , fun, or hell (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: weekend , fun, or hell
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL ITS THE WEEKEND NOW LETS HAVE FUN. mickey tina aylisha errrrrrrrrrrrr and cows and goats and sheep chickens and hens and all things nice haha hah ha ha
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will it be fun no way with mickey or tina more like hell oops
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
lumos were are you and i forgot to say big arses too and anyone for a drink
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you've had enough for all of us [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
no way yet
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.yasdo.org/graphics/bonaire/stupid.gif
i found yr face pic sandra!!!
now i rember who u are

heres where english rose is from!!!
Chimp Retirement Sanctuary
http://i.abcnews.com/GMA/popup?id=1256557

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL TINA [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
oh tina i thought you from the retirment sanctuary
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did go there to visit ya once thats how i rembered yr pic when i seen it online!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
now i know hat ur arse looks like tina baxck end of a boat or is that horse
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
it was your fat face u saw tina
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Englishrose:
it was your fat face u saw tina

thank god i seen my fat face and not yr ugly face!!
i can loose the fat u cant loose the ugliness!!!

TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
i not fat tina i am slim and my face is very nice not like yours a back enf of the horeses ass
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
hey tina are you related to the camels with a name like you have hey tina i got new name for you tina fatface kamal
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
u dumbass show me where i said u was fat!!!
damn girl u need to read i said u was ugly not fat!!!
or did forget u showed me yr picture last yr when i met ya???
and yr not slim yr chuncky.

--------------------

TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
you have never met me tina your the dumb cow
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
your face is like a camel  tina
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok what ever sandra!!!!
im done with yr cow givin asssss
party hearty rock and roll english rose needs to stay off the bowl!!!

--------------------

TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
hey i am not lesiban maybe tina is but i not i prefer a real man because i am a real woman
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give it a rest guys this is becoming another boring thread...
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
did we ask you to put ur big fat mouth inngo back to the horse manure
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Englishrose, I am sorry to say (actually, not I am not) I really despise you. All you ever do is make nasty and rude comments about everyone. Are you God? I am not to judge, but what I have read and speculated about you, you are a bitch. You really are. I am quite dissatisfied in this. Are you even a mature adult. Makes me wonder... I am 19, yet I am not so rude (NOT saying I am better, just nicer [Wink] . It would do us all good if you kept your mouth shut. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
how did bein ugly become lesbian??
where they hell did that come from???
englishrose i sure hope u don't think ur any compitition for me??
dont let yr fingers overload yr ass!

TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
you keep your mouth shut and answer only if i speak to you little boy go back to ur mummy and get ur nappies changed
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Englishrose go bungee jump of blackpool tower without the bungee eh and do us all a favour...

BTW why are you even here you cretin?

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OUCH! Hit a wounded spot! Maybe it is all true? LOL I am willing to bet a lot of money I am right.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
no i let you go first and take your chimps with you
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
dang habeeby we are gettin alot of rain and floodin in my state!!
sever thunderstorm warnin!!
down south its far worse!!!
and in dakotas its like bizzards!!this yrs weather is gonna suck!!!

--------------------

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Not so bad here in England at the moment... Prefer Egypt though without a doubt Lol
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Yeah, I have to admit, we are getting alot of floods here. A friend of mine had to help her mom out because the mobile home she was in got washed away. So bad! [Frown]

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ooooooooooooooo ya me too nice and hot and always dry!!!!
its 52 degrees here today but earlier it fet like 70 the weather changed so much so fast!!its craziness here this whole yr!!
i hope in sep in huricane season louisiana and texas wont get hit so hard!!

--------------------

Habeeby
Member # 14429

thought you got lot's of sunshine there???? guess i must be wrong - geography was never my strength Lol
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
thought you got lot's of sunshine there???? guess i must be wrong - geography was never my strength Lol

join the boat!!
no the sun tried to come out but did not succede!
its gettin chilly out now!!
i hope this weekend will be better then today!!
we have a storm warnin for tonight

Habeeby
Member # 14429

*storm warning* is that where you live or on
ES ? Lol

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://my.kwwl.com/kickapps/service/searchEverything.kickAction?as=28825&mediaType=video&sortType=recent&tab=yes&includeVideo=on&d-7095067-p=1

here is videos and pics from different parts of my state!
the floodin sucks!!!

quote:
*storm warning* is that where you live or on
ES ? Lol

hahahahaha good one!!
i guess in both!!

Habeeby
Member # 14429

*wow* thought you guys had lots of great weather - guess i was totally wrong...
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Just today the weather sucks. Iowa weather is like a women's attitude. Always changing! Never stationary! LOL (NOT MEANT TO BE MEAN AT ALL NOR SEXIST)

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
*wow* thought you guys had lots of great weather - guess i was totally wrong...

well for 2 or 3 days last week it was nice in the 70's but this week is crazy in the 50's
Habeeby
Member # 14429

ahhhhhh i see you know us women well... We like to keep you men on your toes, keep you geussing that way you will not get bored... bored men stray... [Wink]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

oops sorry guessing - my fingers have got dyslexia Lol
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
ahhhhhh i see you know us women well... We like to keep you men on your toes, keep you geussing that way you will not get bored... bored men stray... [Wink]

huh? [Confused]
totally lost me!!
did u reply on the wrong thread?

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
No mom, to me. Read 3 posts up! [Big Grin] Yes, I do know the game already! LOL

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Quote;

originally posted by davieschristopher:

Iowa weather is like a women's attitude. Always changing! Never stationary!

are things becoming clearer now Tina Lol

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
sorry brain fart!

--------------------

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
sorry brain fart!

Phew! It stinks mom! Ewwwww..... LOL
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] Not another stupid thread from Englishrose...her name has GOT to be a contradiction in terms folks! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
[Roll Eyes] Not another stupid thread from Englishrose...her name has GOT to be a contradiction in terms folks! [Big Grin]

np advocate we are makin this topic nice!!so we pissed on her cherrios!!!
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Hi advocate, i tell you something with english like her it is no wonder that you are insistent on stating that you are welsh... Can i change my nationality please guys? she is an embarassment... [Roll Eyes]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Hi advocate, i tell you something with english like her it is no wonder that you are insistent on stating that you are welsh... Can i change my nationality please guys? she is an embarassment... [Roll Eyes]

hell no u should be proud of who u are!!screw here we will make her nationality mmmmmm russian!!!
we should all be proud of who we are an none can or should make us wanna be somethin we are not!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com