EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » MODERATORS WANTED APPLY WITHIN (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MODERATORS WANTED APPLY WITHIN
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
danke schoen!

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'afwan
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder if there is a way the mods can make it to where only i id per ip???
thats a damn good idea cas we are gettin so many stupid people with a million id's

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, Tina, you noticed that too? [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
Funny, Tina, you noticed that too? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

how can u not notice!!!
like haha she has a million ids im sure!!!
and fyi people if u get bashed in 1 id dont make another u start crap dont run finish or let it go......

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you know when a new member is not a new member though?

[Confused]

they cant make it so you have 1 ID per IP address as IP addresses change. They can block a range of IP addresses but in that range you catch good with the bad.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Very true Ayisha. It is not very hard to hide your IP address. It is really sad and pathetic that people go through such troubles JUST to make a new name up. Makes me pity them.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

[Confused]

they cant make it so you have 1 ID per IP address as IP addresses change. They can block a range of IP addresses but in that range you catch good with the bad.

well they should mod the forum weed out the ids!!!
like make people verify who they are somehow!

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'M SPARTACUS!!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i have 2 id's and 1 is banned
i have tinakamal << banned
and tina kamal

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

[Confused]

People can spoof IP addresses, they can also open up OS simulators which can be configured to have seperate MAC addresses (fake MAC addresses)in order to be logged into the same forum under different usernames.

I've caught one of our hackers having a conversation with theirself even flamming on ES before. such dorks [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

People can spoof IP addresses, they can also open up OS simulators which can be configured to have seperate MAC addresses (fake MAC addresses)in order to be logged into the same forum under different usernames.

I've caught one of our hackers having a conversation with theirself even flamming on ES before. such dorks [Roll Eyes]

huh???
whats a mac address??
all i know is i have broadban ip!
how can ya get 2 ips??
wouldnt u need 2 computers?

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

Oh yeah, it doesn't take a genius to do it either! I mean, if people can do it here in the forums, anyone can! It takes a bit of time and computer skills and you have the world open to a new address to your computer! [Big Grin]
Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they have to at least we will know who is fake and who is for real!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 8 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Dear Moderators,

Please wake up and check your inboxes or at least open a thread or two in this section of ES every other day or so and look at what's going on. Your site has been overrun by seemingly witless over-sexed drama kings/queens who do nothing but spew obscene language and filth in every other sentence.
Many of us are unable to follow any threads anymore, have any discussions or even navigate without running into about 5 of these nitwits you refuse to police according to your own standards of rule in your 'user agreement'. [Confused]
Sure, we all make mistakes and slip up, we're only human...most of us learn from them.

Am I the only one who sees the insidious nature with which these people are posting? It's almost as if they know nobody is watching so they are just running rampant.

Perhaps the Moderators need to start passing out some job applications or something because if this is the idea of 'job well done' most of us are far from impressed. I'm sure the average passerby who stumbles onto ES for information, news or cultural diversity discussions are being slammed in the face with the same smut. [Roll Eyes]

REFRESH !!
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUKC ALL THE MODERATORS ON ES

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:

NOW NOW !!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:

[Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com