EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » For Miffmiss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Miffmiss
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi huni, just to say, welcome home and i hope you enjoyed the rest of your break.
Sorry i couldnt call as i have no credit these days, but im happy so much for you.
Taske care and fill us in on the rest of your trip.
Love to the family.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Sorry we didnt have chance to call back again but we ended up having to rush back to cairo.

Well just landed back in England and already i am depressed. We had the typical Yorkshire weather to welcome us home. Its chucking it down.

Sophie cried all the way home cos she said she missed the boys. I think it was more to do with the fact that she was spoilt rotten the whole time we were there. All she had to do was look at something and it was bought for her, but then again i was too so i cant complain to much. ha ha

Just sorting out the pictures and getting myself more depressed. I feel like i havent slept for 2 weeks, what with rushing from here to there. But i loved every minute.

Hope to be back again in August so i will come and see you again.

xxxxxx

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com