EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Today can only get better!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Today can only get better!
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am having one of those days when I wish that I had never got out of bed!

1st of all the shower would not work - still haven't worked out why!

Then, I thought that it was a weekday and got ready for work, shouted at kids to get up only to realise that it was the weekend!

As the day went on I decided to put some clothes in the washing machine.....forget to put the detergent in and then realised that I had used oven cleaner and not stain removing spray on 2 of the items! The wash hasn't finished yet so not sure if the clothing is damaged [Frown]

I will be so glad when today is over.
Hope tonight will prove to be better....off out with my best friend for some girlie fun [Smile]

Hope everyone else is having a better day/night than I am! [Smile]

Amanda

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.soschildrensvillages.org.uk/sponsor-a-child/

--------------------
I'm Retired

Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the feeling, woke up at 4 am this morning unable to breathe, well it was very difficult. Drove myself to hospital as i was home alone, arrived to be rushed to xray to discover of all things i had a severe case of the croup? My throat and lungs had basically closed up so they put me on a breathing treatment followed by a steroid dose. Then a cat scan of my throat and nose area because they were concerned as adults rarely get croup.. strep swab as well since my throat was sore from monday.. all negative, just croup, oxygen for a time, sent home with pain meds and steroid tabs for 4 days. All took about 6 hours, but Alhamdulilah, i can breathe again

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope your feeling better soon Mystic....tomorrow is another day [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you too, i think at least having these kind of days is something all of us share in. Hope those clothes werent too damaged.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tomorrow turns out better Miss Sharm
If I were you, I would have slept till the next day or get drunk to forget and let that day pass while I am alreay wasted.

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic - thank you [Smile] The clothes don't appear to be damaged and the stains have come out, whatever is in that oven cleaner seems to have done the trick [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Haha, accidental finding of a cure for stains

--------------------

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Sorry you are not well mystic and i do hope you will have a better day today Miss sharm

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
days go and life goes and i wish i was able to have a magic rod to make myself happy when i want or to make myself die when i want. some time dying is more better than living but you can not have it
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Try not to think that way Stef, things eventually work themselves out when you dont think they will. I have felt that far too much.
I even thought perhaps my current marriage would be difficult considering its situation and arrangement but its turning out quite nicely. Keep your chin up...

--------------------

stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you mystic heart. I try to be good and think positive and this is why i talk here on ES. It make me forget some of the pain and also learn from experience of people. thank you and i try with support from everyone thank you
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Well I have a feeling you will be happy soon, Hugs to you
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic how are you feeling? How is life treating you? So sorry to hear the crap people say here and it seems everytime you write someone comes back with something nasty. I am so glad you turn your head and keep writing here. Their are many people here that are fond of you!
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Hi Betty,
I am improving healthwise, tried to go to work today but as i still do not have much of a voice and sore throat she sent me home and wont let me work tomorrow either, which means i dont return until Thursday to work cause i had tues and weds off. Thank Allah I have a husband that sends me money every week to support his wife and new children!! He has been absolutely wonderful to me and the kids and wanted to get on a plane and fly to be next to me when i said i was going to hospital, i told him no, that it wasnt necessary. His family feels otherwise though and is telling him even now that i am back home to come to be next to me until i am completely well. I keep telling him no i will be fine.
I had just returned on Tuesday from me and the kids staying in new hampshire with him from Thursday to Tuesday for the religious wedding and party,, amazing 108 people at that party, few of which spoke english, mostly indonesians and philipino that he works with. We stayed in a beach house that you could open the sliding doors and walk directly out on the beach and into ocean, it was absolutely beautiful. After we left he still had the house for a day, but left early cause he said that there were children running around outside but they werent "his children" so it made him sad and he went to his apartment. I find it amazing that he can come from not having children at all to accepting mine as his own so quickly, all 3 of them.
I guess from devastation comes the best of things. Perhaps in time i will fall in love with him. I love him, just not in love. I find that i am ok with him being away, but i do miss him some.

I really hope your situation is improving at least a little. Its a huge change for all of you and certainly not an easy one. And yes, this forum is still full of hateful snide remarks, but hey, its up to us to not let them bring us down and to their level of speaking isnt it? I will continue to remain around and offer whatever help and support to anyone that needs it.

--------------------

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mystic
sometimes in my experience I think it is best to love someone and not be "in love" with them.
Sometimes when you love to much, you loose perspective on seeing the warning signs and really what kind of person they are. Sometimes when feelings for another are still in the way, that makes it hard also. I have been divorced from my american husband now 4 years and I still am not over him and perhaps I never will be.
Life is so tough sometimes. Hang in there and I hope he is a good man and appreciates you. Glad to hear he is good to the kids also.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I know exactly what you speak of betty from our conversations about what you have gone through, I am sorry you havent been able to get passed it. I also can relate to that as i still love momen so much but the difference is i love who he was before he changed so much, or rather how he was? I dont know which person is the true person with him.
The loving someone without being in love thing is what i am counting on, this way i dont lose myself so much, as you know how i tend to be everything to a man and give him anything he wants when i love him so completely. I often refuse what i want just so i can put what he wants first,, so in this relation, the not being in love part is helping alot with that. While i do what i can to make him happy, I am more than willing to let him do what he wants to make me happy. I am not selfish in this by any means, we do what he likes as well, but i am more accepting of things done for me. I still dont ask for things, but i am finding that i dont need to ask for anything, he does it automatically if he sees that i show interest in anything and is quick to take things away from me and put in cart if he sees me look at it more than once and i look at price tags hahahaha, he says forget the price, you like it and you deserve it.
And you are also right in when you love someone too much you dont see the warning signs. I can look back and see that momen loved me, but at times, he was abrupt and short and disconnected, didnt really do things that showed that he thought of me first over himself, while everything i did put him first. It was always him and his life first.
Being "in love" isnt for me at the moment, but inshallah i will learn to be in love with my husband.
I know he is a good man and appreciates me, he is constantly checking to see if i am ok, saying he misses me, thinking of me and he proves everything that he says without my even asking. If i am in the least bit upset he is so quick to find a way to make me ok again.
The girls had me upset during our visit between the 2 of them, the little darlings took turns acting like the biggest spoiled brats there ever was and i was so angry that i walked out of the room several times to keep from raising my voice to them, but he just took me in his arms, held my face and said, its ok, calm down and breathe, we are a family now and we will work through it, you are not alone anymore in this. He says that so often, you are not alone anymore, i think that means more to me than hearing him say that he loves me.
Sometimes its impossible to let go of our past completely betty, it is a part of who we are... we just have to accept that what we loved about those people is no longer who they are, it no longer exsists. Hugs to you, prayers and thoughts.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow nice one girls, mystic i belive you to be so strong, i respect you for your decission, i accept it now, i do hope you will love this good man, he really is a good one i belive.
I do hope you will be happy and learn to love him, im sorry for all the hurt you have gone through, i of all people know you deserve the best, you are so sweet and kind and helpful and need to be happy like all of us. At times i thought you was crazy to rush, i too belived you needed to heal, but i also know you cant be alone and i belive this is a good man and will give you the best life possible.
Try girls both of you to move on, be happy and betty i know you will find that happiness too, life is supossed to be hard for sure, were all feeling it, but there has to be an end to this pain, and for you too stef, dont think like this, you will be loved, you are stunning and your heart is too.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com