EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian man looking for wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian man looking for wife
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to fight vader and the other YEG dont fight here.

34 years old, handsome egyptian man looking for a wife. Interested ones, private message me ..

Thank you

Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No good deed goes unpunished.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tennessee Fainting Goat

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/farm-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/tennessee-fainting-goat-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/tennessee-fainting-goat-0005.jpg

the only woman u can get that is 100% submissive when u are mean and scare her!!!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catherine Sub Parr
Member # 15436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catherine Sub Parr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
masryman make troubles
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wallahy I swear he is the perfect match for our Sono. I think these two really should meet each other!! [Big Grin]

Masryman, pm Reality_Meanie NOWWWW!!

Also I am sure she would like to share some very *special* pictures with you!! [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has many nude photos of herself after she shipped off her daughter overseas to hold onto her husband who later divorced her. [Big Grin]

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a special video.....LOL

ooh masry man, u are born january 3rd? u a capricorn....capricorns are very good men, ladies, for real...they are smart and calm, but fearless and very fair. they are loyal and d o not cheat and people go to them for help because they are such good people. they are also excellent family providers, but they arent fond of having kids. But they are so extremely loyal, and you can trust them with your life. They are also very hard workers.

mohamed is a capricorn and he fits all those traits. my stepdad is a capricorn and he does too....raised me up as his own even and is a grand pop-pop to aleya. he is off work this week and he goes into the little pool with aleya and they watch spiderman on his home theatre system.

really, i doubt masry man is here looking for a handout.

scorpio and capricorn are the astrological match...capricorn has no problem sitting back and letting scorpio have the last word and usually can quickly calm them down.
scorpios attach themselves to the capricorn in a way that they cannot let themselves do with others and spend most of their time hanging on them and kissing them and giving them loving.

the only thing that bugs me about capricorns is that they do not voice romantic stuff and seem like they are not romantic at all...until you are one on one with them. Also, they are not much on going out of the house and love to just lay around watching TV.

Sexually they are usually hung like a horse and very good in bed.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you so much for this review

yes january 3rd . most facts you write are very right. Very loving and romantic and very very hung like a horse or donkey.

Thank you for the nice comment not like others

Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i get along well with men...women hate my guts:) the only girl i have as a friend is a black chick from queens who is bi.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andriano
Member # 13337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andriano   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[Big Grin]

[Smile]
Posts: 46 | From: island Nova Zemlia (North Icy ocean) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol...@ donkey, who would want to be compared to hmar (حمار) ??

lol

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is this all about? did I miss anything?

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andriano
Member # 13337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andriano   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
message was delete
Posts: 46 | From: island Nova Zemlia (North Icy ocean) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com