EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Momma Dukes and Masryman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Momma Dukes and Masryman
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are marrying in spring in egypt. iam happy with momma dukes and love her so much. i love u momma dukes
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unless ur name is mohmed and is in the us i highly doubt it dude.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is not with him now. and she is divorce from march and free
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes she is she is marrying him...... thats what she stated on this board...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no Ali...mohamed was my BF. he asked me the other day to marry his best friend for green card and well hurt like hell, but oh well, thats that...told u this on yahoo hun. didnt pu tit on here cuz i figured these folks have heard enough of me and him. he proved to me that he wants nothing more than orfi and I want MORE. (i think thats why i was such a biatch this week.)

my ex husband was who i divorced last march.

so you wanna marry me huh?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i do
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh gawd i taste my spleen.....you really wanna? what u like about me?
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
i like everything and we will have lots of fights [Wink] good ones .hahahahahaha
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ARpZqh9e8

--------------------

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
im not crazy...well, not BAD crazy...only when people mess with me, but I wouldnt call that crazy, I would call that insane looool!

You makin' me walk the line for you sweetie...i dont open my heart that easy and here I am listenin to what you gotta say so dont fukk up looooool!

meshi?

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
mashi ya amar ya nousa...

Nousa hatily bosa

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
y would u wanna marry a man u just met?
he is hittin on everyone...
can u say VISA?????

--------------------

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ARpZqh9e8

thanks! (ya buqara.)
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by masryman:
mashi ya amar ya nousa...

Nousa hatily bosa

bahabak awi awi awi ya lemby:)
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
nousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bahebekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
me and u wedding
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaAzNlrjf-Q

hobb ee eih, enta ghayr ooli alay?
inta arif abla, mana, hobb ee eih?

hee hee hee:)

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
we invite tina and ayisha belly dance for us ok??? ya nousaaa bahebek muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
tina? um uh, well, do we really want that? loooooool!

ah wtf why not?
can i dance at my own wedding? [Smile]

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
noooooooooooooooooo no dancing no one see u

if not tina we can have Shahrazat dance ..

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
leh! no!
Dina or no body else:)

you want me to dance for you that night though hmmmmmm......you like red?

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
becouse no one will see you dance only me ..fahma????? [Wink]

Dina Kamal??? LOooooooooooooooooool

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
check ur pm boo boo
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
for you habibi....i will do a nice Oud number like this for you.

Ever see this play? It's my favorite one...well, besides raya and sekina.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TDqcXrRww7o

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, let me be the first one who congratulates the happy couple. I hope Mashyman will go on a strict diet with lots of proteins, so he will make her pregnant immediatly, preferably with a triplet, so there won't be any time left for internet. So, Mashyman, go ahead and prepare yourself!
Wish you all the luck and that your marriage will last for ever and ever. Bye,bye and have a nice time!

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
for you habibi....i will do a nice Oud number like this for you.

Ever see this play? It's my favorite one...well, besides raya and sekina.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TDqcXrRww7o

no i never know this. thank you habibti thank you
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
congratulations? kids?
yikes i have chest pains....slow down horsey! really i do, i dont know why...ouch.

ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well congratulations hope it's end of the story
Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
baby, the story has just begun!

there is never an end in my life...even after i die, there will be no end.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ali why u wont gimme ur pictures? i gave you a million of minez, gimmeeeeeeee!

he's hidin' yall. are u being shy??????????????? come on sweety dont worry, come onnnnnnn! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

u want to mary me but wont give me what i ask for? im gonna go cry under my desk now [Frown]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
ali why u wont gimme ur pictures? i gave you a million of minez, gimmeeeeeeee!

he's hidin' yall. are u being shy??????????????? come on sweety dont worry, come onnnnnnn! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

u want to mary me but wont give me what i ask for? im gonna go cry under my desk now [Frown]

hahahaha cas his picture might bark......
hahahaha

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alf mabruk to the happy couple, I hope you have a long and happy marriage/relationship, at least one that lasts longer than a month. Fill in the forms for this ones green card now to save time.

Please work to getting together quickly or at least taking all this crap to yahoo and keeping it there because I dont know how much more I can take. The happy pills and the peace pipe dont work anymore and im having to drag myself to ES to read all this crap daily. At this rate I will be back in therapy or have to work more to stay off.

Many of the decent cooks and suppliers of refreshments have already left ES so there has been no popcorn or chocolate cakes handed round while we watch the floor show and im having to make my own food while I watch. The floor show has no variety anymore, same dance different partners is not enough variety.

I cannot continue passing peace pipes and happy pills and swinging from trees at my age, I need some peace, so all interviews for happy pill passers and peace pipe keepers will be this afternoon at 5pm Egypt time, please form an orderly queue with your CV ready.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well its almost 8am damn insomnia again...
and i couldnt take much more yesterday so i just closed and backed the heck away....
too much drama and not enough real life here yesterday....

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly Tina, nothing like real life things, where has all the excitment gone?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
STOP CONGRATULATING ME!!! LOOOOOL!

he came up with this marriage on his own! loool! dude wont even show me his face, how am i gonna marry him!
jeez cant people have some cute fun??!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen it and belive me hes nothing to look at at all, a creep who can only get turned on when you talk about past lovers and wht they did to you, sick. Thats what 2 other users on this forum said anyway, i think hes got a problem downstairs as well.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
loool

anyway i dont do guys off the internet, thats for ugly people who are trying to hide. we just playin.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is this prozac queen Momma Dukes?? What rock did your crawl out from? [Razz]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg it's peace?? How many id's do you need??
your discusting, seriously!
hope you move to egypt and don't have internet their either.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is ali!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

guess you need to figure that one out yourself dude.
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would guess the three stooges who post on here as one [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah and maybe 'they' should get themselves checked out for schizophrenia.
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
who is this prozac queen Momma Dukes?? [Razz]

ask yourself [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

stupid response kaket
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
liz...grow up.

i can make as many id's as i want to. at least i let everybody know...BettyN.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

me grow up?? you get kicked off here and are so pathetic and a loser you have to come back with multiple id's.
I have had one id and changed my name to elizabeth as their are 2 bettys here now. When will you move to the funny farm where you belong??????????????????????????????????????

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
i never got kicked off...why would i get kicked off....nobody here speaks as badly as you and YOPU are still here.

i change my name accordingly to my mood. then i put up a post and let it be heard.

if u had a brain you would realize that along with the name change, all my prior posts, well, the name changes on them too...because i keep the same email address. if i got kicked off, i would have to u se a new address which i dont.

you are crazy, and i have nothing more to say to a hag like you.
boy its must really suck to be you right now if these are the kinds of things you have to do to people to be happy.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

say what you want....im not even gonna give you the joy you want in replying. im sure you will find another punching bag on here in no time.

i mean really, out of all the forums i have ever looked thru, i have never seen anybody behave in your manner.
like, who does this??
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com