EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Bikinis make men *stupid*!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bikinis make men *stupid*!!
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
covered or not covered, it is all about the female body, the female sexuality. That is what is sad here, that is the real oppression. Pressure (or choice because of some beliefs) to cover the female body and pressure (or choice because of some beliefs) not to cover the body. The bottom line is that still in this day and age the most worth that is put on women is their sex. I hope you all understand that.

You only have to look at what is happening to teenage girls these days to see how true this is but not many understand they are being exploited.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the burqini

In related news: female Muslim lifegaurds at Austrailian beaches will be wearing "burqinis" when saving lives.

It even comes with a built-in hijab, or head scarf, and will soon be produced in the distinctive red and yellow of the surf life saving movement.

“Normally I’d wear cotton trousers and a top but they get very heavy in the water. This meets our cultural requirements,” the 20-year-old student said as she patrolled the white sands of Cronulla.

The group’s trainer, Tony Coffey, 49, said the burqini made swimming more difficult compared with being dressed in a bikini or swimsuit.

“It’s the biggest hurdle they face. But we can’t do anything about it, it’s part of the deal. They just need more intensive training.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1538915/Muslim-life-guards-kick-cultural-clich%C3%A9.html

how 'bout some concrete shoes to match the swimwear?

such a garment would really take a lot of the fun out of a swim.

"The burqini covers everything except hands and feet"

but but but.... her hands and feet are exposed.... I must rape her!....I have no self control!

/Australia’s controversial mufti Sheik and friends

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

The people you see on the public beaches - women swimming with all of her clothes - are usually the ones who can't afford neither.

have you 530,000le (price just went up )to join my club Tigerlily where women and girls wearing all sorts swim?

Not really cheap is it on an Egyptian salary [Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.3 million New cases of skin cancer are diagnosed each year.

• One in five Americans will contract skin cancer.

• Malignant melanoma, the worst form of skin cancer, has increased 1,800% since 1930 (possibly because our grandmothers fought for us to be semi naked on beaches) [Wink]

In a country where temperatures in Summer are over 100 degrees and the UV index is Max 10 the SMART people would be protecting themselves and especially their kids from the cancer causing sun rays.

I spent 5 years in plastic surgery cutting out malignant melanomas.
Believe me when you have to cut out a chunk of a 12 year old's leg who is expected to live 3 months , or a mother of 4 who will last 6 months max because of sun beds and lying in a bikini on a beach every summer, you sort of get a different perspective on what that freedom means [Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger you are so intolerant but also you are also from E. Germany so it fits.

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But there is nothing that feels better then walking along the shoreline in a bikini with a hot tan. Just put on lots of sunblock...I went thru 2 bottles of spray on sunblock this weekend and got some red, but nothing major...ew who wants to wear a granny suit?

check out my favorite website of all, greatglam.com. thats where i order my suits from. 9and most of my clothes too [Razz] )...they are so inexpensive and when you open the box, each piece is wrapped in light blue tissue paper with a pink ribbon around it...kinda like Tiffany's.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show us the pic momma dukes, your pic after the hair dye and cut is too old [Wink]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol I know....I didnt cut my hair, just bleached the hell out of it....as for my oics, after the hell you people put me thru last time, no. thats just opening up another can of worms again with that accusing me of being fake and using other peoples pictures and i really dont feel like it again. I have one on my profile I blinged out last night after printing out my wkend beach pics and thats all you get [Razz]

(Let the torment begin [Roll Eyes] )

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The burqini lol... very clever

I sunbathe all the time and I wear a bikini but I also wear sunscreen. I wear it in the UK as it isn't just you guys in hot countries who get affected by harmful rays!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Burkini? now that I have to see!!!

i would shoot myself if i had to wear that crap.

Member # 14248

Do these look stupid?

Hello Grandad [Wink] [Razz]

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:
covered or not covered, it is all about the female body, the female sexuality. That is what is sad here, that is the real oppression. Pressure (or choice because of some beliefs) to cover the female body and pressure (or choice because of some beliefs) not to cover the body. The bottom line is that still in this day and age the most worth that is put on women is their sex. I hope you all understand that.

You only have to look at what is happening to teenage girls these days to see how true this is but not many understand they are being exploited.
I go swimming a few times a week, it is the land of 10,000 and now also the land of a water park in every burb !YEAH!

I always where a sheer cover up with the suit and boatloads of sunscreen, olive oil in the hair.

Teenagers and women younger than me are also covering up.

Its the MILF in the bikinis and deep bronze tans.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
petrafayrouz
Member # 15582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for petrafayrouz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

Its the MILF in the bikinis and deep bronze tans.
[Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2 | From: Bahrain Qatar Egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Caketel*khokh*:
Do these look stupid?

holla at the fellow hot blondes here! [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most worth placed on anybody is the worth they place on themselves.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caketel*khokh*:
Do these look stupid?

Great photos [Smile]

When we snorkel in Sharm my son and all his fiends always bring their surfing rash vests to wear. We stay in the water for a very long time and to have your back exposed just below the surface of the water is asking for serious sunburn, there is no factor cream that can protect you. I have seen some very painful red backs where people just dont realise the intensity of the sun because they are in the water.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I wear cream at all times. I am so sensible when it comes to protecting myself in the sun. I had sunstroke in Cairo when I was 17 and I was so ill I vowed I would never be stupid again.

It is an intense sun but I find I am prone to burning more on the Med coast then the Red Sea. I love sitting in the sun though, it makes me feel like I could run a mile [Big Grin]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
At least when the burn goes away, you end up with a fab tan.
i try to stay in the tanning salon year round so that when i do get to the beach, i dont burn as easily.

spray tans are the bomb!

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh you aware what I was hinting at. Yes and it's not a problem. Good luck.

I never believed any of your stories about living in Egypt or having an Egyptian boyfriend.

Its my opinion you give ESers a difficult time because they have lived part of their lives in relation to your 'Egypt' fantasy world. Because they have had what you wanted/want?

Did you marry your Latin non-lover because you thought that is what Egyptians look like?

For Cripes sake there are pyramids in Central America too. Possibly your husband's ancestors were aztec or mayan priests? Did you ever bother to learn Spanish, ever visit Mexico or Central America? Ever go to "LatinoSearch" and spend 16 hours a day there grinding over white ladies who are married to guys whose ancestor built Mayan and Aztec Temples?

Seriously give it a rest!

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
At least when the burn goes away, you end up with a fab tan.
i try to stay in the tanning salon year round so that when i do get to the beach, i dont burn as easily.

spray tans are the bomb!

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/1998_There_s_Something_About_Mary/998SAM_Lin_Shaye_001.jpg
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fake baking is so nasty y do people wanna be orange???

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Oh you aware what I was hinting at. Yes and it's not a problem. Good luck.

I never believed any of your stories about living in Egypt or having an Egyptian boyfriend.

Its my opinion you give ESers a difficult time because they have lived part of their lives in relation to your 'Egypt' fantasy world. Because they have had what you wanted/want?

Did you marry your Latin non-lover because you thought that is what Egyptians look like?

For Cripes sake there are pyramids in Central America too. Possibly your husband's ancestors were aztec or mayan priests? Did you ever bother to learn Spanish, ever visit Mexico or Central America? Ever go to "LatinoSearch" and spend 16 hours a day there grinding over white ladies who are married to guys whose ancestor built Mayan and Aztec Temples?

Seriously give it a rest!

Who cares if you believe me or not... there enough people out there who know me, my husband and that we met in Cairo. Oh and btw this list includes the highest-ranking black US Army General at the moment!!

So seriously get back into your rehab bed and take some more sedation. You give yourself a rest - and one good advise from me: don't take anymore flap pics unless you wanna embarrass yourself even further! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha
so now u have a fake husband tiger
hahahahahah
i guess walid is a figure of my immigination too.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, tina, you should check on that!! [Big Grin]

No but seriously this Minnesota goose is insane! Since she's on here I have to listen to her that I never actually lived in Egypt, that I never worked, that I hooked up with my husband in Germany, that I lied about his career (why should I lie about that he is infact a LTC [Roll Eyes] ) and so on and so forth. Seriously she is acting like she knows my life more than I do and this is kinda frightening!! [Eek!]

Ahhh it is tiring for sure and it must sting her that I have an intact family life and I am able to sit 24 hrs a day infront of my computer just for pure fun if I want to - unlike her. Well some girls have all the luck - just not you SONO!! [Wink]

So please take me off your list of ES people you frequently feel the need to harass on here. I am sure it will not be too difficult for you to find another victim because that seems to be the only thing what you master in your life: harass people. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
hahahahahah

Untill you pay up your back child support, get a passport, and save some money to pay for the trip; Walid could well be a figment of your imagination.

And you have a lot in common with TL, both of you spend every waking hour on the internet.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
hahahahahah

Untill you pay up your back child support, get a passport, and save some money to pay for the trip; Walid could well be a figment of your imagination.

And you have a lot in common with TL, both of you spend every waking hour on the internet.

what makes u an expert on our lives???
where is yr man??
and if we are on here all the time girl u seriously need to check how many posts u have and rephrase yr comment to u spend alot of time on the net tooo.....
not just her and i but u as well welcome to the real world...

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
quote:
hahahahahah

what makes u an expert on our lives???
where is yr man??
and if we are on here all the time girl u seriously need to check how many posts u have and rephrase yr comment to u spend alot of time on the net tooo.....
not just her and i but u as well welcome to the real world...

I have a job, actually a career, I don't spend my entire waking hours on one site for someone I have never met.

Been to Egypt several times, I don't pay for flight or hotel and I get to among Egyptians outside the tourism circuit.

I am sorry there are no jobs in your town, nor anything to do, nor any guy who wants to date you.

I have dated 8 new guys in the last month, have a few more lined up in the next week or so. No reason to settle down or date exclusively yet though I've had the option.

I am sorry your life and TL's life revolves around the internet and just one site.

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am sorry your life and TL's life revolves around the internet and just one site. [/QB]

Maybe they find polygamy to be morally wrong [Big Grin]
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems we have a serial dater!!! [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I am sorry your life and TL's life revolves around the internet and just one site.

Maybe they find polygamy to be morally wrong [Big Grin] [/QB]
hahahahah yup...
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mdme Butterfly:
Here is mine:

http://www.modestswimwear.co.uk/

Its great, yes it sticks to your arms and legs, but the top doesnt that much and it is great to swim in. its fantastic

is that swimwear of sleepwear??
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having just looked at the "modestswimwear" site, I'm shocked that they have little girl versions. They are kids, kids! Why on earth would they need to cover? I thought the point of covering was to avoid unwanted attention, and to be "modest". But they are kids! Sexuality shouldn’t even come into it.
"Mummy, why can I not wear a pink swimming costume"
"Well darling, men might look at your womanly body".
Arhg! I have two nieces, 5 and 9, they are British (well technically one is Canadian, but that is just me being picky), very western upbringing- swimming costume, arms on show in the summer etc... and guess what, they are not running around have unprotected sex. They play with lego and barbies, just like I did, and just like my mum did (was lego around then??). Making children aware of sexuality, even if it is by avoiding them to be objectified, just shouldn't come into a kids mind. It should be a nonissue.
Anyway, I don’t care if women want to cover whilst swimming, as long as it is a personal choice. Not forced by husband, fathers, or even culture- just like people shouldn’t feel forced to wear bikinis. Wear what you like, and be happy.

quote:
Well some girls have all the luck - just not you SONO!!
Eek, again I hear of the mysterious Sono character. What makes her so notorious?

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissFit
Member # 15579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissFit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Having just looked at the "modestswimwear" site, I'm shocked that they have little girl versions. They are kids, kids! Why on earth would they need to cover? I thought the point of covering was to avoid unwanted attention, and to be "modest". But they are kids! Sexuality shouldn’t even come into it.
"Mummy, why can I not wear a pink swimming costume"
"Well darling, men might look at your womanly body".
Arhg! I have two nieces, 5 and 9, they are British (well technically one is Canadian, but that is just me being picky), very western upbringing- swimming costume, arms on show in the summer etc... and guess what, they are not running around have unprotected sex. They play with lego and barbies, just like I did, and just like my mum did (was lego around then??). Making children aware of sexuality, even if it is by avoiding them to be objectified, just shouldn't come into a kids mind. It should be a nonissue.
Anyway, I don’t care if women want to cover whilst swimming, as long as it is a personal choice. Not forced by husband, fathers, or even culture- just like people shouldn’t feel forced to wear bikinis. Wear what you like, and be happy.

quote:
Well some girls have all the luck - just not you SONO!!
Eek, again I hear of the mysterious Sono character. What makes her so notorious?
Perhaps some think the same of cultures who allow their 12-13 year old girls (and mostly younger) to run around in two piece bathing suits. What is the point? After all, there are no boobs to cover, why put on the top? Why not just a one piece bathing suit? The two piece is about style, and putting it on a girl who is 7 or 8 years old who has no breasts to cover seems pointless, so why do it? Because it accustoms the girl to wearing the bathing suit, getting her culturally ready to wear it when she has more assets to show off.

How is that much different from a parent covering their same-aged girl? Getting her culturally ready to cover her body when she has more assets to show off?

The nerve, honestly. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 68 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No but seriously this Minnesota goose is insane! Since she's on here I have to listen to her that I never actually lived in Egypt, that I never worked, that I hooked up with my husband in Germany, that I lied about his career (why should I lie about that he is infact a LTC [Roll Eyes] ) and so on and so forth. Seriously she is acting like she knows my life more than I do and this is kinda frightening!! [Eek!]

dont fret TL, I am a retired factory worker who has sold 'the family home' and done my poor babies out of their inheritance so I can be with my younger gigolo who has taken all my money. Oh and I left my 'ex vicar' of a husband to do that and took the house that he had worked his life for [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hhhmmm child support, I really dont know how you have the cheek to talk about support and child in the same sentence.

quote:
I have a job, actually a career, I don't spend my entire waking hours on one site for someone I have never met.
a career? you are a TEMP.

quote:
Been to Egypt several times, I don't pay for flight or hotel and I get to among Egyptians outside the tourism circuit.
several is 3? When ARE you relocating to be with your American born daughter that you sent to be brought up and educated in Egypt sono?

quote:
I have dated 8 new guys in the last month, have a few more lined up in the next week or so. No reason to settle down or date exclusively yet though I've had the option.
1. thats called a slag where I come from
2. do they get as far as the flaps and run?
3. do you charge for all these guys going through you or are you free?

quote:
Sorry yours revolves around fantasy, of your life and everyone elses.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

hhhmmm child support, I really dont know how you have the cheek to talk about support and child in the same sentence.

quote:

quote:
several is 3? When ARE you relocating to be with your American born daughter that you sent to be brought up and educated in Egypt sono?

quote:

quote:

Your relationship is considered "child support" so I guess you are an expert in that area.

Unless you work for the state department you have no idea how many times I have been to Egypt and I won't announce on ES my travel plans.

A few years ago on Luxor4u you stated you were happy to leave behind factory work. Since many of your historical post on any egypt board has been deleted you can create any story you like.

Unless Michelle has been leaking my IRS tax returns to you, you wouldn't have any idea what my current status is employment wise.

Unlike you Lucy (and TL, MissJambi, and many others) I don't have to have an online alias.

Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amy (aka sono aka Reality Meanie) where i come from you would not only be considered a BAD mother but also a "madras"/whore. And you should consider yourself lucky after sending your child to Egypt- otherwise the authorities would have taken it anyway.

Are these men paying you or do they get if for free???

Ayisha - Dont waste time on this lowlife "human" being. She deserves to be lonely and no matter how many men she drags home to f#ck, - she will never find love or get rid of being lonely.

Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
fake baking is so nasty y do people wanna be orange???

I still lmao at fake baking.

Well in three weeks I will be in cairo in a bikini [Big Grin]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is my dilemma too. I will be in Cairo in 3 weeks and staying at a hotel with a pool for a few days, do I swelter in an all in one swimsuit in the middle of August or wear a bikini, I will also be staying there alone, should that have any bearing on the type of swimsuit? [Confused]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Eek!] [Big Grin] my coffee just ended up over my computer screen AYISHA

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe-at-work:
Amy (aka sono aka Reality Meanie) where i come from you would not only be considered a BAD mother but also a "madras"/whore. And you should consider yourself lucky after sending your child to Egypt- otherwise the authorities would have taken it anyway.

Are these men paying you or do they get if for free???

Ayisha - Dont waste time on this lowlife "human" being. She deserves to be lonely and no matter how many men she drags home to f#ck, - she will never find love or get rid of being lonely.

Concur. Do not waste the time.
Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How is that much different from a parent covering their same-aged girl? Getting her culturally ready to cover her body when she has more assets to show off?
That's my whole point- people shouldn’t feel forced to wear something because of husbands, fathers OR Culture. Children shouldn't slowly but surely be brainwashed to wear what their mothers should have had the choice to wear.
I see many little children run in and out or our local outside pool without any tops on. You are right, they have nothing there, so there is nothing they are protecting themselves from. However, there is still a huge difference from a girl hiding away her (potential) breasts, to her shins, or elbows.
Yesterday my five-year-old niece decided to wear a fairy dress outside- I didn't tell her "No, you must get used to wearing jeans and T shirt because that is what is culturally acceptable" I said, "Lets go".

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissFit
Member # 15579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissFit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:
That's my whole point- people shouldn’t feel forced to wear something because of husbands, fathers OR Culture. Children shouldn't slowly but surely be brainwashed to wear what their mothers should have had the choice to wear.
I see many little children run in and out or our local outside pool without any tops on. You are right, they have nothing there, so there is nothing they are protecting themselves from. However, there is still a huge difference from a girl hiding away her (potential) breasts, to her shins, or elbows.
Yesterday my five-year-old niece decided to wear a fairy dress outside- I didn't tell her "No, you must get used to wearing jeans and T shirt because that is what is culturally acceptable" I said, "Lets go".

You're being unrealistic. Parents from the dawn of time have raised their children in the ways they think are best. Part of raising a child is preparing them for the world without you, based on whatever culture you are from. You might understand that more when you have children of your own. It's one thing to say none of them should comform to what their parents want or say but do you really think it is possible to raise a child and not even subconsciously transfer your own habits and ways onto the child? [Confused] You do what you think is right, and people aren't always going to agree with you. It doesn't stop you from doing what you think is right and that often does depend on the culture you are raised.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

pmsl... Ayisha, you have made my day.
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After years of reading and watching the "psychotic phenomenon" Sono on this forum, I can only conclude that she knows fully well that she is NOT "mother material" and willingly sent her daughter away so she could be loved, brought up and nurtured in a healthy environment; something she never had and is incapable of providing.

I do applaud her for this.

Your turn now Nutcase.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that we should all stop harassing Sono because of her daughter. We don't know the whole story, and I can't for the life of me imagine that Sono feels good about being far from her daughter. It is hard being a parent and people are not all strong, maybe all of you are perfect mothers and that is great but life doesn't deal us all the same good cards and people have to try to find the best solution for all. I think that it is really low to attack Sono like this, maybe she has faults, who doesn't But we don't know the whole story.
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Sorry Anthropos but I disagree. She has interfered in forum members personal lives offline and continues her attacks online as well.

The "Michelle" she refers to is just one example. Were you here for all that?

She doesn't have faults, she is PSYCHOTIC!

She references others' children here, and if she can dish it out she damn well better be able to take it in return.

The only mystery left for me is who is nuttier, her, or that nutcase in Luxor Connie.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
You're being unrealistic. Parents from the dawn of time have raised their children in the ways they think are best. Part of raising a child is preparing them for the world without you, based on whatever culture you are from. You might understand that more when you have children of your own. It's one thing to say none of them should comform to what their parents want or say but do you really think it is possible to raise a child and not even subconsciously transfer your own habits and ways onto the child? You do what you think is right, and people aren't always going to agree with you. It doesn't stop you from doing what you think is right and that often does depend on the culture you are raised.
Raising a child to follow the law, to be a good person, etc is a bit different them making them aware of their body at such a young age. What would your answer be when they ask why do they have to cover up?
On another thread, someone said that another member's child was overweight. The worst thing someone can do about the weight issues, is to make a child aware of it. They should never be made to look at their body like that, with adult eyes. They are children. Why don't we just tell them murder rates and paedophilia- lets take the last strains of their innocence, ay?
When I was young, I used to run in and out of the local pool totally naked... and guess what, I am not now a nudist, going around having sex and taking drugs! Do you think a child would refuse to cover up once they are older if they are not indoctrinated into it whilst young? Hmmm, now why would that be?
Some things should be a personal choice. Clothes are a part of a person expressing themselves, how can others have say in that?

--------------------
Another one....

anthropos
Member # 9410

Clothes should be a personal choice for sure. But nobody is free, except some very special eccentrics, from the norms and social laws of the society they live in and perhaps were also brought up in. Why don't we put little boys in skirts? Because we think it is wrong. We all have a strong mind police about what is right and wrong. And we can't escape it.
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So should I wear a bikini or a "boil in the bag" all in one suit?!

All I keep thinking is "Cairo-August-Hot-Swimming Pool-Cool Down v Respect-Culture-Ogling Men".

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com