EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Fussybutt Mama Pads

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fussybutt Mama Pads
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous, soooo soft, naturally breathable, and super easy to care for! I LOVE these pads.

Topped with a layer of hand dyed bamboo velour, Fussybutt Moonbow pads have a hidden layer of absorbent material and are backed with certified organic 100% merino wool jersey. These pads are machine washable, just toss them in the laundry and go! We offer a shrink-free guarantee, contact us within 90 days of purchase with any unusual shrinkage issues. (Cold rinse, warm wash, and low-heat dry or drying flat are recommended for optimal longevity, although high heat will NOT shrink the wool.)

Fussybutt Moonbow reusable cloth menstrual pads are amazingly trim, yet absorbent, comfortable, and convenient. These pads will fit in different sized undergarments with the option of two snap settings.

Petite

Each Petite pad is approximately 7.5" - 8" long (no tapered ends.) These are wonderful for every day use - trim, breathable, and did I mention SOFT?

Regular

Each Regular pad is approximately 9.5" to 10" long (no tapered ends.) Great for "regular" flow days.

XL Overnight

Each XL pad is approximately 13" long with two tapered ends for maximum protection and to help prevent shifting. These are truly wonderful for no worries overnight, and great postpartum protection.

Sold in a rainbow of vibrant colors! Colors are based on availability.

Here are some answers to common questions about cloth menstrual pads.
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5404/44880157ta0.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2514/38590565mn8.jpg

Type Price Each Set of Three
Petite $11.00 $30.00
Regular $13.00 $36.00
XL Overnight $17.50 $49.50

i just seen this woman on the news how can any woman use a washable maxi thats so nasty....
http://www.thestorkwearhouse.com/clothpads.htm

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina my one question is WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a whacko! Guess you would need the super XXX size huh??
You are discusting. [Eek!]

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no dumn ass dont u read my posts i would need xxxx size duh......
anyways this is a nasty way to start yr day i guess when u have yr mensis

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just like cloth diapers
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, you are one craaaaaaaazy woman, you have given me a smile to start the day!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahahahahah
thanks its not like i made the pads...
hehe

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina why are u always talking about periods and going to the bathroom?
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:

Do they have one that can cover your MOUTH?

grow up woman!

btw...you spelled disgusting wrong.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ya washable maxi's are yuck, i mean, you would have to let them sit in the washer machine for days because i dont think that anyone would start a washer up for just one pad.

ew then the site has wetbags....a cloth bag with a zipper designed to keep the odor out? like who would carry them along?!

my god what ever happened to pushin a tampon in there and bada boom its done?

then they have a cup to catch the sh*t in?

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
ya washable maxi's are yuck, i mean, you would have to let them sit in the washer machine for days because i dont think that anyone would start a washer up for just one pad.

ew then the site has wetbags....a cloth bag with a zipper designed to keep the odor out? like who would carry them along?!

my god what ever happened to pushin a tampon in there and bada boom its done?

then they have a cup to catch the sh*t in?

[Eek!] ewwwwwwwwww gee wizz you learn something new everyday
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

grow up woman!

\

heard they made one special for your stretched out muff

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

quote:
tina why are u always talking about periods and going to the bathroom?

hahahaha [Big Grin]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

grow up woman!

\

heard they made one special for your stretched out muff

um having sex with no more than 4 men (1 ex and 3 BF's)in your lifetime, i doubt really stretches you 'muff' out...but going by how big and filthy your mouth is, i can only imagine what lies between ur tree trunks!

been only divorced for a year from the man I lost my virginity to.....had 3 BF's since then.
ya, real whore! [Roll Eyes] just because i talked about each BF extensively at the time, dont think that each post was about a different guy. i have had problem with men this year yes, but not because i sleep around or cheat...but because before i got married, i never even HAD a BF....I was in foster homes, and it wasnt allowed...esp. since the foster father was egyptian! i had no experience with men, other than what my ex hubby had taught me and i was having trouble after him because i thought all men were as bad as him.

hag, please...i'd hate to see how many times YOU been around the block in YOUR 300 hundred years of roaming this planet. [Roll Eyes]

elizabethN
Member # 14096

you come here and insult every women past 25 years old. Do you think you score brownie points for yourself? Perhaps you need to go to another site for teens as that is about your maturity level. Go sniff on some bar stools whore!
elizabethN
Member # 14096

and by the way, are you on drugs? Your posts are so long they are like reading a book. No one is reading your bullshit. I know I don't have the time as I am way to busy being a successful taxpaying business women. [Razz]
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was bragging about smoking pot before work just the other day, so you can surmise that yes, she is absolutely on drugs. And she is employed in a profession where being high, flirting with managers, and talking back to her supervisor, as well as sitting on ES all day doesn't get her fired.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
omg why are you still talking about me?
dont u have your OWN life to worry about?

dont waste your time thinking of someone who isnt wasting their time thinking about u.

I left all that childish backbiting in grade school and im not going to rekindle it here because a couple of bored ass NOBODIES do it.

and bettyN...u a taxpaying business WOMAN not WOMEN. I swear you are so fukking stupid your secretaries must be having to wipe your ass left and right just to keep you afloat.
[Roll Eyes]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post is surreal!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, but the name of the brand is really unappealing! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina why have you dedicated a post to sanitary protection???? I do not know about everybody else but i for one prefer not to discuss this subject it is bad enough coping with it every month.... Please can we finish this thread????
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com