EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Now I know why Egyptians don't bring you to their friends... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Now I know why Egyptians don't bring you to their friends...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
dunes you really HAVE changed [Big Grin]

Thank my dad [Smile] I made peace with my him, transparent peace, I do not have a chip on my shoulder anymore. I am no longer a ragamuffin, i am a son.

Habeeby is right in a way too, I love life with so much passion now, it transcends hunger, I love music, everything, my wife pssssssssss ….she is my life, case closed……but there are other things in life like peace of mind. I made peace with my dad, he knows how much I love him. He visited me and he was wearing sandals and a pebble got stuck in-between his foot and the sandal and he stopped and wasn’t walking, we were walking together at the time, anyway I thought something was wrong and he saw the devastated look on my face and he said it is only a pebble my son. I love him.

So I got what I always wished for. Changed man………. 2008 is the best year of my life.. [Smile]

thats good to hear dunes. [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
dunes you really HAVE changed [Big Grin]

Thank my dad [Smile] I made peace with my him, transparent peace, I do not have a chip on my shoulder anymore. I am no longer a ragamuffin, i am a son.

Habeeby is right in a way too, I love life with so much passion now, it transcends hunger, I love music, everything, my wife pssssssssss ….she is my life, case closed……but there are other things in life like peace of mind. I made peace with my dad, he knows how much I love him. He visited me and he was wearing sandals and a pebble got stuck in-between his foot and the sandal and he stopped and wasn’t walking, we were walking together at the time, anyway I thought something was wrong and he saw the devastated look on my face and he said it is only a pebble my son. I love him.

So I got what I always wished for. Changed man………. 2008 is the best year of my life.. [Smile]

I love happy endings [Smile]
He even brought a tear to my eye....and im being nice to you for doing so much to change,Exiled. [Smile]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exiled you are an inspiration to us all... I never thought in a million years i would hear these words leave my lips but here goes - your wife is a lucky woman [Embarrassed]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you ladies, it is a wonderful feeling to be openly loved by a parent and certainly vice versa.

Enough sensibility, i have Micky's duck waiting for me. :-)

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"my d*ck is very horny right now, please I have to go, her voice is making me crazy...please pray for me. I will go now."
Sorry, but this is not an example of being "Americanized". American men don't talk about their friends girl friend like this.

I think this would be considered rude and disrespectful in most cultures.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynn
Member # 887

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
1) his friend thinks you are a sharmouta which is why he said it
2) your boyfriend thinks you are a sharmouta which is why he didnt defend you and wants you to meet him and has given his friend the impression it is ok to say things like that
3) you are behaving like a sharmouta by laughing at it and going to meet him

Have to agree with all of the above!

It does not matter if this friend is "fresh off the boat" "Americanized", or "Westernized", there is no excuse for any man to say something like this to a woman! The lack of respect that your boyfriend has shown in this situation, should be a warning to you.

Posts: 143 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exiled you are a fantastic person i belive.
Your heart is golden.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
"my d*ck is very horny right now, please I have to go, her voice is making me crazy...please pray for me. I will go now."
Sorry, but this is not an example of being "Americanized". American men don't talk about their friends girl friend like this.

no american men are far worse...
they acturally f uck their friends friends.. not just say they are horney....

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, you are generalizing. [Smile]

A more accurate statement would be for you to say that "Your" American male, family members and friends behave this way.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't you guys know EVERYONE wants her??? She's the prize of America!
God help us all.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:

no american men are far worse...
they acturally f uck their friends friends.. not just say they are horney....

well egyptian men try and steal other men's women.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

A more accurate statement would be for you to say that "Your" American male, family members and friends behave this way.

hahaha nice try..
i see it everyday so u cant say it aint so...
not my family but alot of others..
even mexicans.. so its not just egyptians...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like we're not going to get to know what happened on the weekend away with the Americanized Egyptian and Mohammed [Confused]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
quote:

hahaha nice try..

Tina, I'm American and I don't see it every day. In fact I can't remember anyone ever saying something so rude to me, unless maybe play when I was in a relationship. I would be insulted if they did.

This says something about the crowd you hang with, not Americans.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lynn:
quote:
1) his friend thinks you are a sharmouta which is why he said it
2) your boyfriend thinks you are a sharmouta which is why he didnt defend you and wants you to meet him and has given his friend the impression it is ok to say things like that
3) you are behaving like a sharmouta by laughing at it and going to meet him

Have to agree with all of the above!

It does not matter if this friend is "fresh off the boat" "Americanized", or "Westernized", there is no excuse for any man to say something like this to a woman! The lack of respect that your boyfriend has shown in this situation, should be a warning to you.

I think you have to act like a sharmoota to be one, and well i dont.

My man is very self confident and very smart and doesn't mind that another man hit on his GF. He knows I am with him and has no reason to be jealous.

I spoke to his friend since that and he did apologize...he didn't know how bad the things were he was saying. He said he was only trying to be funny, but didnt know how bad these words were...mind you he just came to USA last month and don't know hardly any English except what he picked up here and we all know you get the curse words first.

It's not nice to call people a bitch in whom you never met....that only turns the table on you and makes you look like a BIGGER one.

Until you know me in person, I suggest you keep your dirty names to yourself.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
She's not gonna get it whatever you tell her. She either accuses you of judging her person which you don't have any right to do so or she's claiming you are just an old hag (don't wanna use the b word) who's just jealous of the exciting lifestyle she's leading. And remember we are all just shallow and close minded uneducated people for her on the forum here anyway.... [Roll Eyes]

that came from your mouth not mine.

never said anybody is jealous of me either...im not high on myself like that.
but when people come at me for no reason, they are gonna get called out.

simple as that.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
It's not nice to call people a bitch in whom you never met....

Sharmouta does not mean bitch. It could translate as prostitute, but its meaning is more subtle than that.

Actually not knowing its meaning shows how ignorant you are of Egyptians. It is what they call women they have no respect for. Who they think have loose morals and are sexually active. It is something they would die rather than have their wife, sister or mother called it or have that thought about then. You notice I did not include girl friend because frankly they do think a girl who has sex outside marriage is a sharmouta. That is why his friend said that to you.

You need to be very very careful and I would not out by your self in a situation where you with these two men alone. I do know someone who was like you and did not realize what was thought her. She went in a car with her boyfriend and his friend and was gang raped. They could not understand at all why she was upset, if she was prepared to do it with one outside marriage why not two.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

hahaha nice try..

Tina, I'm American and I don't see it every day. In fact I can't remember anyone ever saying something so rude to me, unless maybe play when I was in a relationship. I would be insulted if they did.

This says something about the crowd you hang with, not Americans.

god girl in iowa thats all the men do here!!!
ya wanna **** or vice versa.....
if a man talked to me like that he would be on the floor but i have seen this when i went to bars a few yrs back...

of_gold
Member # 13418

Guess we should stay out of Iowa then. [Wink]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

yes we all better stay away from Iowa. She also brings up having sex with animals.
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
It's not nice to call people a bitch in whom you never met....

Sharmouta does not mean bitch. It could translate as prostitute, but its meaning is more subtle than that.

Actually not knowing its meaning shows how ignorant you are of Egyptians. It is what they call women they have no respect for. Who they think have loose morals and are sexually active. It is something they would die rather than have their wife, sister or mother called it or have that thought about then. You notice I did not include girl friend because frankly they do think a girl who has sex outside marriage is a sharmouta. That is why his friend said that to you.

You need to be very very careful and I would not out by your self in a situation where you with these two men alone. I do know someone who was like you and did not realize what was thought her. She went in a car with her boyfriend and his friend and was gang raped. They could not understand at all why she was upset, if she was prepared to do it with one outside marriage why not two.

well in america, egyptians call hooker type girls bitches...and sharmootas.
you say i know nothing of egyptians, hmmm lets see...was married to one for 10 years, worked for one for 5, was raised by an egyptian foster family from the ages of 12 up (how i met my ex..they knew I would be out of the system at age 18 and had no where to go so at 17, i got engaged and married him one week into my 18th birthday). been to cairo. (actually sent money over to have our own apartment building made so I have my own flat there). hmmmmph? yea, guess i know nothing.
[Roll Eyes]

and....

mohamed, gang rape? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

dude you got no clue, so dont take this any deeper than it needs to go.
please. dont go judging me even. you didnt give me this life, you have no right to critisize it...especially when egyptian men are known highly for fukking around outside their own marriages. I could pass right by you right this moment and you wouldnt know me so how would you call me a sharmoota?
i dont recall ever taking money for sex.

And as far as my man and his friend...the situation has been dealt with, I got my apologies and we are cool. His friends do not think Im a bad person, in fact all they tell me is how kind and nice I am. HIs family knows about me too...do you think he would brag about a prostitute to his nmother? heh, THINK NOT!
What I do sexually and in my personal life has nothing to do with being nice or not, kind or not, smart or not, whatever.

Jeez, I could never judge or put down someone I never met. With all the things going on in this world...a little gentleness could suit you better, besides, you are totally wrong about everything.

If you try to know a person first before putting them down, you might find you meet some really interesting people. Bu tthen again, you seem like the boring ritualistic picky type who sits around all day and just picks and judges everybody so, whatever. You came into this world the same way I did, and you arent special enough to imply anything about me.

You dont see me sitting here telling you and other what you do and do not know, how you live and what you do wrong, you know why? Its not my business, Im not God so I dont judge, and I dont like making myself look stupid, meaning that I have common sense enough to know that I can't possibly talk about someone I dont know and claim to be right.

Ps...you are the first person ever to call me a sharmoota. hope that made your day.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

mama dukes the perfect speller it's criticize not
critisize. Don't know how you keep your job and bla bla ba...... [Razz]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya in the pork plant some men get caught with pigs....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

no way... [Eek!]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ya in the pork plant some men get caught with pigs....

Oh stop it! I think bestiality is rather done on small farms!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could say something about SHEEP however ADVOCATE would probably KILL ME [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahahahahahah

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mohamed has this friend from Egypt who just moved here. Sometimes when we talk on the phone, he will ring his friend and put him on 3way so that he can hear me talking and learn English better.
Well, the other night we did this, and we were all laughing and stuff and his friend blurts out, 'Mohamed he tell me you give very good massage. He tells me you are soooooooo nice and so pretty and he wants to marry you.'

I was kind of taken back by this because it's not common for Egyptian guys to talk of their women with their homeboys.
So we are talking and laughing and all, then his friend says, 'my d*ck is very horny right now, please I have to go, her voice is making me crazy...please pray for me. I will go now."

I started laughing hysterically and Mohamed was totally silent.

He said, 'I am very suprised!'
I told him, 'Mohamed don't get mad at him...what's the first things you said when you came to America, curse words right? I doubt he knows the severity of what he said.'
He says, 'If i didn't know this man I would never let him talk to you again, but he is very good.'
I told him that we need to find him a wife.

So then Mohamed tells me he wants to take me to go meet him this weekend. [Eek!]

Im really a little confused like, what is he doing? Im not used to an Egyptian man wanting to bring his girlfriend, not WIFE, girlfriend around his pals, especially for an overnight stay...even AFTER his friend said out loud that her voice turned him on.

I feel like he is putting me on display to his friends like, 'oh look at my cute blonde american GF' and I ain't digging it...I mean he even wants to kiss me and stuff right there on the sidewalks of Brooklyn, smack dab in the heart of 'Little Cairo' and believe it or not, I'm not into public displays of affection.

Ima have to have a little chat with Momo...I am not some item he can show off to his friends! [Mad]

If my fiance's friend said this, the friend would be a dead man. My goodness. I met one of my fiance's best friend and he was respectful and that was fine. I met another one of my fiance's friends (who I thought was SO good looking by the way) and he didn't know that we were engaged yet. He asked my fiance about me (and it wasn't anything inappropriate... just that my fiance picked up that he was interested in me) and that was the last time I saw his friend again and that was the last time I was introduced to any other friend after that. And if we did see other of his friends... he kept it short and then off we went.

What his friend said is total disrespect and I'm surprised that your man didn't do anything about it. I would begin to observe the way he treats you and if he continues to allow men to say inappropriate things to you.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isis_girl
Member # 15672

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for isis_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh that was sooo lovely!!! xx
Posts: 12 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isis_girl
Member # 15672

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for isis_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear that message above was meant for a message about the guy with his dad.....Pebble in the shoe!!
oops Im sorry Im new and cant seem to attach my comments on the correct thread!!!!!

Posts: 12 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com