EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Expatriates.com Bachelorette Finale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Expatriates.com Bachelorette Finale
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok some time ago I put a 'profile' on expats.com cuz everyone was reading some funny stuff there and wanted to see if I could find some neat friends and have some laughs.

Well I got a lot of responses and marrowed the 3 best guys down.

Bachelore #1 - A student from a high class family. I think this dude likes women too much.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2eugxna&s=4

Bachelor #2 - An officer with a really really nice crib and a fine car and a sweet smile.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b8mtt5&s=4

Bachelor #3 - Another officer )Captain) who is also an ob/gyn working in the Officers Hospital.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=v4vvys&s=4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bbcqv&s=4 (the baby in the background he delivered).

I spoke to all of them on MSN for a while and they are really nice.

Tell me girls, which would YOU chose?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh number 3 he looks mean!!
but it does not look like the same dude in the second pic [Eek!]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya when i saw #3 cop pic i was like hell no!!!! we all know what egyptian cops are like! then he reassured me he wasnt like that at all....he delivers babies so he cant be that bad. here is another one of him..
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e5m6bm&s=4

#2 is pretty neat...has a very gentle look about him.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
I nixxed #1...he a womanizer kid just looking for fun.

Ok now its #2 and #3.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
number 2 looks too sweet like moms apple pie,
i say 3 [Wink]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ya, a womans doctor AND a cop...no a CAPTAIN?? this way a girl can have a personal doctor in the house AND a bodyguard!

but #2 is so sweet lookin'...
more of him
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=aval4&s=4 ... he aint a bum at least right?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n4gyl5&s=4 looks cute in bed right? lol

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number 3
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ok most are saying #3....tell me your reasons. is it cuz his profession and a girl will be assured financial stablity and protection in a country where you are most likely broke all the time and being harrassed by street sailors,
or
his looks.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
Ok some time ago I put a 'profile' on expats.com cuz everyone was reading some funny stuff there and wanted to see if I could find some neat friends and have some laughs.

Bachelore #1 - A student from a high class family. I think this dude likes women too much.

Bachelor #2 - An officer with a really really nice crib and a fine car and a sweet smile.

Bachelor #3 - Another officer )Captain) who is also an ob/gyn working in the Officers Hospital.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bbcqv&s=4 (the baby in the background he delivered).

I so do not like what you've posted on here!

First of all it's obviously that these men are looking for marriage and I do not think they would like to find their pics plastered on another website.

Secondly you can't choose a man by his looks but by his actions.

Thirdly you are in a relationship and not available. You are involved with Mohamed, the cabdriver from NYC, remember? I dunno what's going on in your head. Why do you play games with strange men online when you are already in love with someone??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

and you are.....? [Wink]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
ok most are saying #3....tell me your reasons. is it cuz his profession and a girl will be assured financial stablity and protection in a country where you are most likely broke all the time and being harrassed by street sailors,
or
his looks.

i don't go for looks persay if he has a good heart it's all good [Big Grin]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:

and you are.....? [Wink]
aw hell nah!
what the hell could you possibly know about me?

I work over 50 hours a week, spend every single weeknight at home, and weekends are devoted to my daughter with an occasional weekend or so on a date or dancing or whatever...and how could I be a womanizer...Im not a dude!

Sweety I know you are trying to impress your buddies here by taking a lash at me but Im sorry to inform you that you are wrong.
[Roll Eyes]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the lunatic patients who stay at asylums in the USA allowed to use computers ??
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
Do the lunatic patients who stay at asylums in the USA allowed to use computers ??

Prisoners can Shahrazat, so why not the lunatics. [Wink]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh thanks Laura, because this has no other explanation!! [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Im not crazy....I just say things and do the same things that everyone else in the world keeps locked inside their minds....
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So would you be happy to know if Mohamed was looking to other women on line [Frown]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Im not crazy....I just say things and do the same things that everyone else in the world keeps locked inside their minds....

What you mean by that??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

TL she means that we all wanna be like her but we old, ugly, desperate wives are not brave enough to express our desires like her [Wink]
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shahrazat you forgot she calls everyone heffers too! [Wink]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why r u looking at/talking to other men if u r in a relationship with a man already??????

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just seen the contestants and none are sexy they are all ugly.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NNnnnnaaaaaaa none for me too

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If number four's name is Mohamed and is living in Cairo, working as a doctor, I should ask him to his preceding expierences with american women, especially the one(s) who traveled to Egypt to meet him...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this some kind of sick joke? Momma duke why would you want to violate these men like this? This is an Egyptian board that Egyptians lurk and posting these guys pics here and their information is an irresponsible and mean thing to do. There is a possibility that someone that knows them might stumble on your post. This would be very embarrassing and hurtful for them.

You wanted to do this for kicks or what? This is very mean and you can get attention in other ways, there are websites just for that such as:

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_992644_mingdynasty.html

where people post their images and ask to be rated. Clearly you can see beautiful women abound just click next all day and night to rate the hotties but they are having fun showing off BUT not at the expense of innocent people. Go ahead put your pics up in ratemybody and let viewers rate you, it’ll be fun and again this process won’t hurt anyone.

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Exactly. MD, have some respect for other people. There is nothing fun in your post and I don't know, maybe it's fun to you if your or your daughter's pics were around internet like this, being laughed at and rated.
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

The bad thing is I think people on that site do not post their pictures. So those pics she posted were gotten via personal chats...
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

And another thing... There are officers among them and she declares them to the world with their uniforms...
Laura
Member # 879

Please don't be too hard on someone who refers to her contest as the Bachelorette Finale [Razz]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
there you biddies go, sitting around your sewing circle backbiting and gossiping about everyone.

how do you old hens don't know i might be looking for a partner for a friend...or maybe just looking for friends myself...or something other? you ladies have empty lives so you try to get into the business of everyone else's and then if you dont know a few things about them, take it upon yourself to just make things up yourself to finish the story.

leave it to unhappy bitter ladies to right away go and jump to negative conclusions without even gathering any knowledge first.

truth is, you ladies here wil bash ANYTHING that is written on this board, whether good or bad one way or another, and you know im right. there isnt one topic on here that ends in a nice way.

you come here, read some posts by a person and think that you know every aspect of their life, claiming to even hold the right to claim their life real or not.

unless someone comes here and posts everything that happens to them every second of every day, i suggest you ask questions like a civilized person first before going ahead and making your final judgements on them.

you call me a bad person, but what have I done? you people go back and forth saying the worst immature things to each other, picking at each other's appearance, weight, life, choice of man, whatever...then have the nerve to get upset when they come back at you...then go ahead and deem them unlikeable when you dont even know them! Then you go and call yourself educated, but yet, is it really an educated person who decides to hate a person without knowing them or having real basis for their anger? i think not.

lets see, i post about funny stuff, and relationship follies...you all sit here endlessly and be black to each other and get nasty .. now tell me, which one is worse?

All of us here have faults, ALL OF US, so dont come here acting like you are some kind of God send with a perfect life...and for those who like to judge me and point fingers at me, usually its the accuser who should be the accused and if any of you knew me in real life you would see that everything you people say about me is wrong. i never have one person that doesn't like me...even the ones I get into fights with, I break the ice and make them friends...for example, my ex's old lady GF's daughter I had a violent run-in with...we are buddies now! about twice a week I go up there and the kids play and we sit and talk and laugh on the porch. why? because I am an adult and don't drag on things that have long since been handled. i DONT like to have enemies, and I like to have lots of friends in my life.
you know how many people tell me how kind I am? how honest I am? whenever i see someone in need, i give...even if i really don't have, and I give in a way that doesn't make them feel bad. I was at the gas station the other day and there was a line at the counter. on the floor I saw a $50 bill and i asked the person standing closest to it if it was there's and it was a little old lady who was so grateful for it as it was her last bit of money for a whole week. anyone else would have taken it and this person would have had no food, but im just such a big bad bitch that i told her about her money on the floor right??
[Roll Eyes]

im glad im not that shallow and close minded uneducated person that I go and use a stupid MESSAGEBOARD to make my judgements on people.

There are a hell of a lot of bad things going on in this damn world right now, and people out there who are doing the worst, you feel you wanna come down on somebody, go down on them instead of someone that you wouldnt even know if they walked right by your face right now.

when are you people going to learn that you cannot judge a person until you really meet them? where does all this anger and hostility come from in you people? i couldnt IMAGINE being that way.

this is why whatever bad things are said to me, they dont shake me at all. After reading what you all write on these boards, I realized it's all the same thing...the same put-downs, the same gossip, the same accusations, and I know that what ever bad is being said to me, is being said to many others here too. i just don't know how you ladies have it in you to keep it going, and going, and going, and going............................

see, you have a fight with a person in one topic, then chase them to the next topic and bash them there too.
for example, miss 1 got into a fight with miss 2 in one topic. then miss 2 posts a nice topic about her garden for example. miss 1 who is still pissed from the last topic comes into the new topic and starts finding things to bash miss 2 about there....why? not because the topic was bad or stupid or whatever...but because she is mad at her from before. so this is how i know that you people arent coming at each other based on what the topics are about, you are coming at each other because thre is stil bad blood from previous sh*t.

so many times i sit here and read you people's stuff with this look on my face like, 'wtf is wrong with this person!'

now people tell me im being disrespectful to these men...how I dont know because I havent done anything but do what all of us girls have done at least once in our life...take our man decisions to another GF and have our girlfriend help us sort it out...and not once have I said that these men were for me.

and the real kicker is the people that are calling ME disrespectful are the ones who just left posts on other topics totally bashing and putting down other posters!

the hypocrisy in here is so thick, so thick.......

just one more thing before im outtie....I realize that there is nothing that I can do sitting in front of a screen...so I am going to have to use words to handle this one, instead of my usual fist in the face when it comes to this one thing...dont anyone here ever say my daughter's name, or even talk about her, whther its good or bad. dont even say 'your daughter'. she has nothing to do with you and I dont want a bunch of people who talk more bad about people than good for their own sick stimulation having my kid in their head. i thought it was ok to put her pic here, but realized most of your people have some screws loose and i regret it.

that is the one thing that makes me go completely ballistic.
you have beef, you lay it with me, i would never come at any of you by talking about your kids, your kids pictures, whatever.

shukran.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

I so do not like what you've posted on here!

First of all it's obviously that these men are looking for marriage and I do not think they would like to find their pics plastered on another website.

Secondly you can't choose a man by his looks but by his actions.

Thirdly you are in a relationship and not available. You are involved with Mohamed, the cabdriver from NYC, remember? I dunno what's going on in your head. Why do you play games with strange men online when you are already in love with someone??

and where exactly does it say im playing with them or finding a man for myself?????

the first thoughts that come into a persons head about ANYTHING are usually not the correct ones. take time to gather knowledge and actually ask the person about their actions before claiming that they are 'fucking around' or being indecent...if you all did this, you would find that a lot of things said back and forth on ES are totally wrong.

none of you know what a wrote on that site...none of you know what i spoke to these guys about...so tell me how can you go ahead and say ANYTHING? you people here are adults and have a brain right? I shouldnt have to tell you people that! I shouldn't have to tell adults who are older than myself to use their heads.

So i dont even wanna hear, 'well we go by what u write and you didnt tell us it was for something or someone else'... any mature decent person would know that they cannot come at a person until they know everything.

Excuses never work for me, I am a 'well you know you should have thought about that ahead of time' and 'no i dont wana hear this, you KNOW better' kind of person.

cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you keep defending yourself so much? This long post that starts "there you biddies go..."

I wasn't gonna read it but opened the thread again anyway. All you write that other are doing this and that wrong - you actually do those things you wrote yourself too, so where's the hypocrisy??

As I said I think it shows no respect for other people to publish their photos without their permission - you think its harmless and funny but maybe they dont. If I remember you posted your daughter's pics here and someone told she's chubby. Don't get offended then.

I don't think you're bad person maybe just little naive and you should think others too - and don't say that people here don't do it either so why should you - being mature means that you don't go to the same (low) level as others no matter how much they provoke you!

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
none of what i wrote was in defense of myself.
i dont feel that i have to to defend myself to people i dont know, and never will meet in my life.

communication is key, and i was simply sharing my observations of the behaviour on this board....see, I like to educate myself, and i think i am tryint to find out why people here say such bad things and hate so much.

and dont call me niave. i have been fighting and struggling in this world since the day i came out of my mother...im too street smart and people savvy to be 'niave'.
most of you people here would want to kill themself if they saw half the sh*t i have seen in my life. nah, im not niave.

and like i said to others, i know have to say to you. how do you know that i didnt have their permissin to put their photos here? were you there when I spoke to them on the phone? where you there when I emailed them? perhaps you were peeking over their shoulder reading??
since i highly doubt you were, i will have you know that I do have permission, (Mohamed has even told me to take issues here from time to time) & one of these men actually are an ES member.

but ill never tell who.......................

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course you play with these guys! Each of them you fill with hope and expectations.

I do not believe any of them would like the fact that you post freely pics of them after they shared it with you confidently neither I am certain that even one of them would like the fact that you are having marriage talk with XXX more guys from the same site.

The thing that really annoyed me - and it was several times already brought up so far by different people - YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Just four weeks ago you mentioned you gonna get orfi married to Mohamed in the end of July - your current boyfriend - and you still had to decide on the right dress. So what's up with that?

Show some respect to your boyfriend even when he's not around!

And wow you have the urge to call members on here "shallow and close minded uneducated person" - boohoo why you are still coming and posting on ES? You should find people more alike you. [Roll Eyes]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
tigerlily......choose a personality and stick to it. you change too much.

see this is where all these problems here come from! you guys come at each other before knowing anything, get all in a fight, and then later the truth is revealed and instead of saying, oh well sorry i didnt know that, my bad...you keep fighting.

you women are so fukking judgemental, like really....wtf gives any of you the right to say anything about anybodies life? especially since im sure yours isnt all rosey and fine.

now dont get me wrong, im not one to point fingers....i will be the first to admit im not no innocent angel here either....i have talked sh*t too, but at least im woman enough to admit it and change it instead of losing my sanity and dragging spats on for weeks.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you think any of us care about your feelings? Why do you insist on returning here day after day after day? Why do you think that you have a right to respect? How on earth can you ask anyone to give you the benefit of the doubt on your intentions?

Who do you think you are? You are just some dumb white tramp from Philadelphia who bangs arab guys, and that makes you special?

I don't care if you get offended or pissy or make a face at your screen. I don't care that you admire only yourself. In fact I wouldn't care if you dissappeared. You aren't as important as you'd like to think. You are just a dumb broad who hasn't got the sense to self edit.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

You mean I should say 'amen' to everything what you do and display happiness??

I thought you wanted opinions. Oh well my fault I will make sure it won't happen again. Have a good day!!

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
you dont have to say anything...
say amen, say nothing, dont matter to me.
u have a good day too.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one word discribes this low life white trash.
WHORE!

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

see this is where all these problems here come from! you guys come at each other before knowing anything, get all in a fight, and then later the truth is revealed and instead of saying, oh well sorry i didnt know that, my bad...you keep fighting.

you women are so fukking judgemental, like really....wtf gives any of you the right to say anything about anybodies life? especially since im sure yours isnt all rosey and fine.

now dont get me wrong, im not one to point fingers....i will be the first to admit im not no innocent angel here either....i have talked sh*t too, but at least im woman enough to admit it and change it instead of losing my sanity and dragging spats on for weeks.

One thing you should know officers don't share thier private photos with strangers on chat he is probably a wanna be or used someone else pix.
It's the end of thier careers when marrying foriegners especially american.

Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

goon bags all three of them. [Eek!]
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how do you know that i didnt have their permissin to put their photos here? were you there when I spoke to them on the phone? where you there when I emailed them? perhaps you were peeking over their shoulder reading??
since i highly doubt you were, i will have you know that I do have permission, (Mohamed has even told me to take issues here from time to time) & one of these men actually are an ES member.

but ill never tell who.......................

U gotta understand what people are reacting too here.. You are in a relationship but still you msn and have phone calls with strangers from the internet. Maybe mohammed has told you to take issues and use them, however i doubt he enjoys his girlfriend/fiance or wife chatting up others guys from online sites.. I mean come on, would you really accept that from him?

And as for the guy who sent you the picture of him in a uniform.. he never should have sent that to you anyway, so if he gets into trouble at work he has himself to blame for it.. That kindda picture should not be sent to someone you dont know (depending on his ranks)

just my opinion..

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com