EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Huhhh????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Huhhh????
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for a temporary husband - 24 (Cairo, Egypt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-762178635@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-20, 11:59AM EEST

It is a long story, but just to make it short, here it is:

I was raped last February and I am now almost 6 months pregnant, which means it is not possible to get an abortion anymore, I didn`t find out earlier as I didn`t have the common pregnancy symptoms.

I am currently looking for a foreign man (European or American), age 25-40 to marry me for a short while, just until I deliver, so that the baby can have his name to avoid he scandal, I am also ready to sign any legal papers to unbind the man I am going to marry from any legal or financial responsibilty towards my son. I was born and raised in Cairo but my father was lebanese and my mother is half turkish, i am very well educated and brought up and have a very respectable job. Please contact me only if you`re serious. Thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 762178635

http://cairo.craigslist.org/w4m/762178635.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what would happen if.they were both egyptian were married for a short while, found herself pregnant and then her husband divorced her within a few weeks/months before she had the baby. Any one got this info?????? woulld the father be entitled to see the baby or have any rights over the child. Would he have to keep the child as well
Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahah
good ads....
now whores can make free ads in cairo...
u know damn well what the american men would want...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What hurts me is the fact that in these countries women have to be ashamed from rape. they cant even take it to their parents without being afraid that THEY will get punished for it.

I wonder if she can go the adoption route?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
What hurts me is the fact that in these countries women have to be ashamed from rape. they cant even take it to their parents without being afraid that THEY will get punished for it.

Not so much the girl's parents disbelieving as the police and justice system giving her a difficult time. It won't be prosecuted.

Have you seen the orphanages in Cairo, do you know what the adult world is like for orphanes?

Overall the girl made the right choice.

I wish her luck in finding a suitable temporary husband. Being a ethnic mix like she is could takes years to find a suitable mate in Cairo.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where my husband is from their was a girl having sex with a guy. She got pregnant by him. Guess what he did to her? They found her dead, he murdered her.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my husband this story and his conclusion I think is right. She got pregnant and abortions are not legal in egypt right?
so she claims rape and is looking for someone to father her kid.
The crime for rape he says is so severe he doubts her story.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beachstrife
Member # 15606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beachstrife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abortion is widely available in Egypt and quite cheap, just drop into the local obgyn and ask for it...its that simple and yes it is illegal, but, as long as u can pay its available. In this womans case it is clearly too late for that, but, I am just saying that it is illegal but common and available.
Posts: 33 | From: Halifax, NS, Canada | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a horrible disgrace is how the baby won't be a f*cking PERSON unless there's daddy's name on the birth certificate.

She's doing what she can for her baby. Baby can't do sh!t w/out a birth certificate...life-long consequence.

Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OPTIONS FOR ORPHANS
In Egypt, a growing number of infants are left abandoned—usually in front of hospitals or near police stations. Social workers point to rising poverty and “unserious marriages” as the causes for the burgeoning multitudes of orphans left for the Ministry of Social Affairs to process and relocate to one of the scores of Egyptian orphanages.
Almost none of these children will be adopted through legal means. In accordance with the tradition of the Prophet, Egyptian law explicitly states that no child can have his or her name changed in order to become part of another family. Thus, adoption, in the literal sense of the word, does not exist in Egypt.
This is not to say that Islam does not allow its practitioners to take in and care for orphans. To the contrary, Islam encourages supporting orphans as a most blessed and generous endeavor. According to the hadith reported by Al Bukhari, the Prophet said ,“I and the guardian of an orphan will be in Paradise like these two fingers and he joined his two fingers.”
The Egyptian government uses the edicts of kafala, which mandates how individuals or corporations are allowed to provide for an orphaned child, as the basis for its laws on adoption.

http://www.mafhoum.com/press7/187S28_fichiers/adoption0804.htm

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strangeways.
Member # 14842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

"If you marry a pregnant woman, then her vagina is lawful if you pay the dowry, after she gives birth, flog her; the child becomes your slave..."( Sunaan Abu Dawud 11.2126)

believe it or not this is a hadith

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, because we all know the child is responsible for their mother's actions. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gold grill
Member # 15641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gold grill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:

Not so much the girl's parents disbelieving as the police and justice system giving her a difficult time. It won't be prosecuted.

Have you seen the orphanages in Cairo, do you know what the adult world is like for orphanes?

Overall the girl made the right choice.

I wish her luck in finding a suitable temporary husband. Being a ethnic mix like she is could takes years to find a suitable mate in Cairo.

orphans
Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
hahahahah
good ads....

Shes a whore cause she got raped? Dont throw stones if you yourself live in a glasshouse. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
quote:
hahahahah
good ads....

Shes a whore cause she got raped? Dont throw stones if you yourself live in a glasshouse. [Roll Eyes]
well i must have read wrong cas i thought she was a prostie....
and i was raped i would never laugh at a woman who was raped no matter what...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
quote:
hahahahah
good ads....

well i must have read wrong cas i thought she was a prostie....
and i was raped i would never laugh at a woman who was raped no matter what...

Glad it was a misunderstanding [Smile]
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does she need to marry a western man? Does that imply that the rapist was a westerner?
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com