EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hey... What happened to that Pothead Barbie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey... What happened to that Pothead Barbie?
samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I come back from Egypt and I don't see her anymore. What happened to her?
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's momma dukes now samegy
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh... I see. Okay!
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I liked the pothead id better... Just enjoyed calling someone pothead... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hay sweety here i am....i change my name according to my mood and i didnt feel like being a pothead anymore...these days im in the fightin mood....put em up!
loool

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the sharmota is still here. She's a fat old lady who has you fooled by fake pictures. she used to be really fat like 300-400 pounds but had surgery. She's crazy and has mental problems and makes up all sorts of stories.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looooooool you wish that was true.

loooooool, hate me all you want heiffer, you will never be me.

in fact im a 27 year old green eyed 137 pound woman.

i think you have mistaken me for a mirror because you just described yourself up there you who allows a child abuser to live in her home and smack her kids around because she knows if he isn't there no other man would dare touch her nasty saggy kuss.

bitch please, you couldnt hold a candle to me if you tried.

there are people here i have showed tons of my photos too, just because you arent one of them dont make up stories. your still an old evil ugly cow no matter what so be gone pig. you never met me and never will...so theres proof you make up your own damn stories....talking about someone you dont even know. your an ass like i have never seen before.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies, do either of you really think this language and way of dealing with each other is becoming to you? [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Ladies, do either of you really think this language and way of dealing with each other is becoming to you? [Frown]

I know, Smucks, it is really bad . . . ruins a lot of topics too! [Frown]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samegy
Member # 15090

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Which is why I usually remain silent. [Smile]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
the sharmota is still here. She's a fat old lady who has you fooled by fake pictures. she used to be really fat like 300-400 pounds but had surgery. She's crazy and has mental problems and makes up all sorts of stories.

Lol, she's talking about herself!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to say - ah no! The two scums of es defending each other. Now tiger, thats more your speed. I knew you were a carpet muncher.
Mama dike - Yea I have seen the one fake picture you posted here. Anyone can scan a fake pic and post it.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com