EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » pics from the meeting 22/8/2008 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: pics from the meeting 22/8/2008
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pics and lovely thread, typical me stuffing.
Very nice indeed.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the members who shared thier pictures .
It's always nice to match the screen name with a photo.

Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the members who shared thier pictures .
It's always nice to match the screen name with a photo.

Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There sure is a bar there [Big Grin]

Manx, he wasn't with my father either [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
There sure is a bar there [Big Grin]

Manx, he wasn't with my father either [Wink]

hehehehe [Big Grin]

I will surely be propping that bar up [Wink] [Cool]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd help you prop it up... [Big Grin] I have been known on occassion to partake in the drinking of alcoholic beverages [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't believe that for one minute cheeky [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd help you prop it up... [Big Grin] I have been known on occassion to partake in the drinking of alcoholic beverages [Big Grin]

[Wink] [Cool]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Shall I show you my MDRI (Mysterious drink related injury)... a certain ES person got me drunk last night and I think she beat me up!
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Shall I show you my MDRI (Mysterious drink related injury)... a certain ES person got me drunk last night and I think she beat me up!

why yes pls cheeky [Big Grin]
is there a night you don't get drunk? lmao [Wink]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am sober tonight [Smile]

I will get a pic of it and post it... I always have injuries and bruises! People will be thinking I am a battered wife!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha why are you single again cheeky.

And let me just get one thing straight i did not force you to drink a whole bottle of vodka. I just enjoyed watching it haha. I think the funniest bit was the fact that you had it in a water bottle and Mr T picked it up and asked if he could have a drink of water, i nodded and just as he was putting it to his lips i remember and did a slow motion NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! haha

I didnt break your finger either you did that after i left. That was at 4am so god knows how drunk you were before you got to bed, haha

Until next time my friend. x

P.S thanks everyone for the nice comments on my princess

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Our princess... she named a scab after me remember, that has to be attachment [Big Grin] Why am I single??? [Wink]

I think I got it trapped in the table! The fact no-one knows how I sustained the injury makes me smile!!! It turned into a good little party and jamming session didn't it. Mr T is fabulous you know, we like him, you are allowed to keep him.

My Mum is in the process of cutting a key out of one of my rings... while you and I are having loveheart coffee she will go to your house and throw herself at Mr T... he wil be my new Daddy by Christmas.

I have some more picsto post from tonights mini meet. I will do it tomorrow,

I come in peace. x

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha yes true she did do that and i named a dog after you so that makes you a scabby dog LMAO [Smile]

So how can i keep him when your mum is trying to steal him. Or can i only keep him till christmas.

Looking forward to the next jam. We will have to be more prepaired next time and you will need to be nicer when he is teaching you guitar. I mean come on he got over the language barrier, you autistic way of learning with the drawing upside down and backwards, he learnt not to move your fingers for you cos you bite but really when he is telling you something you need to lean not to shhhhh him and hit him on the forehead haha. I think you frighten him.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I was tipsy when he was teaching me.. I promise to be a good girl next time. My finger was fine till he touched it btw... nasty pasty [Wink]

I don't get upside down pictures, they confuse me when I am sober ffs!!!

You and Mu wmill have to learn compromise, you are the master of that [Big Grin]

TBH, I would prob be his worst case scenario student so if he can teach me he can teach anybody, and he did teach me new things but then I sobered up and forgot them.

My old guitar teacher text me back with the guitar I want btw, tell Mr T we need to go shopping.

I am a scabby dog, that is why I am single. You just better pray your tetanus is up to do date [Wink]

DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the large green bucket for in the middle of the table in the photos?

just wondering ..............

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev08:

ice
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yorkie you have such a peaceful pretty face, you know that?

i know a kind soul when i see one, and you have it....the kids you teach must love you to death:)

http://www5.0zz0.com/2008/08/23/17/810612619.jpg
lool whassup with the 2 dudes in the front????
[Big Grin]

please have another meet in february or march when im there!

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Md what a lovely thing to say to me, thanks so much.
Hhehehe they do really love me, and i love them all too, well nearly all.
The dudes in the front are vader with the glass and his mate, dont ask me what vader is doing heheheheh, hes a nice guy.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i should have thought that was vader....kinda did, but wasnt sure. he looks older in these pics.

i bet he kept the table laughing. [Smile]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I was shocked at how long his hair had grown, the last pics i saw were him with a sort of skin head, i seriously didnt recognise him at the meeting, just saw 2 guys sitting there and thought they were a mate of amrs.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev08:

That was the puke bucket for the light weights.
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
quote:
Abdu is not with me or my Mum... [Big Grin]

[Wink] I think i figured it out [Big Grin]
I hope you got it right! [Wink]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
quote:
Abdu is not with me or my Mum... [Big Grin]

[Wink] I think i figured it out [Big Grin]
I hope you got it right! [Wink]
hehehe [Wink]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are the pics of my last night girls?!! Sophie was doing a good job as camera person (how PC am I?! [Big Grin] )
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will post them this evening I promise [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
i should have thought that was vader....kinda did, but wasnt sure. he looks older in these pics.

i bet he kept the table laughing. [Smile]

If they were laughing at me going to the restroom to puke from the JD, then yes. [Razz]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha how did i miss that. Damn i love teasing the light wieghts
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
haha how did i miss that. Damn i love teasing the light wieghts

Oh god i've had it!! [Wink]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hehehehhehe yes i saw him go, and he was a very long time as well, but came back with a smile on his face.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
What a waste of JD [Wink]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Hehehehhehe yes i saw him go, and he was a very long time as well, but came back with a smile on his face.

Hehehe [Big Grin] GREEEEEEEENN
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
quote:

was that a promise Cheeky?!! [Wink] [Big Grin]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
My pics from the 22/08/08 meeting are now on my FB page
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Why dont you come to a meeting then Hitman, you got nothing to loose.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
quote:

Cheeky what happened to your promise hun?! [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I keep falling asleep... I think I have narcolepsy [Smile]

I will do it after my film [Big Grin]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
are you starring in yet another movie hun?! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
pmsl... I cannot tell a lie. Yes, yes I am.
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
now I can understand why you are sooo tired! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Wink]

**** **** **** **** [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
just a couple of more pics from the mini meet we had [Big Grin]

AAARRGGHH I cant post effing pictures!

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
just a couple of more pics from the mini meet we had [Big Grin]

http://i33.tinypic.com/k130p1.jpg
Aw, such a sweet pair [Smile]

http://i34.tinypic.com/2h38lqp.jpg
Sophie was the photographer [Big Grin] Goodgirl

http://i33.tinypic.com/2m35rlw.jpg
ELBOWS [Wink]

Sorry, Cheeky - I was so curious to see them. [Wink]
[IMG] goes only for some forums that allow pics (like the food section); here these links only. [Frown]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m35rlw&s=4
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer the tagged version hehehe

cheers

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Omg... how do you guys do that pmsl...

I figured I clicked the wrong hyperlink and by the time my FYI rubbish let me post you had changed it!!!!

Thank you though, I am actually very grateful .. MWAH.

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] luckily the words below the pics cannot be seen here hun!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I know, Amr is a naughty little ferret and Shanta well, I thought she was the sensible one.

It seems I am the sensible one!!!

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
I know, Amr is a naughty little ferret and Shanta well, I thought she was the sensible one.

It seems I am the sensible one!!!

yeah right

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com