EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To all my Friends in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To all my Friends in Egypt
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I know this is out of the category but I have to appeal to my friends out here.

I just opened up a new webiste www.america2egypt.com and I am looking for ways to advertise it online in Egypt. Do you guys know of any good websites I can go to?

Are you interested in buying from moi? [Smile]

I send out flat rate packages to Egypt and EVEN DO PERSONAL SHOPPING AT CLEARANCE SHOPS! You know everything in America is currently on sale.

Help me get this up off the ground. Do you know of some sites I can go to (even if they in Arabic)?

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well in order for people to want yr products u will need alot more of what u have like yr womens department.. 4 items.. not makin anyone want nothin...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um, couldnt the people just go to the website for the particular items they want and buy it there?

i hope ur not paying for that site.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the idea of personal shopping just need to build up trust your best ads would be at google ads
look it up online

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Frankly,my dear, I don't give a DAM:
i like the idea of personal shopping just need to build up trust your best ads would be at google ads
look it up online

before google will host her she must have a certain amount of traffic... thats what we were told
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I closed down the website and now I have all this COOL stuff left over so I am going to sell it on ebay.

TELL YOU WHAT THOUGH: if anyone needs anything from the state let me know and I will mail it out to you. Just tell me what you want, put the money in my CIB account there in Egypt, and I will mail it to you.

I am very honest and would never steal from anyone. Hamdulilah. So if you need it tell me. There is nothing more I love than shopping! [Smile]

In fact, I think I am going to make a new post of this offer.

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MOONSTAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To galmarriedtoegyptian XXX

I'm always very interested in girls who have married Egyptian men and how things have worked out for them. Although my relationship is very new and fresh i spend a lot of time wondering what life in Egypt would be like for me on a more permanant basis. Hope you don't think i'm being to nosy i'm really curious. Do you have a lot of problems ? do you have any regrets leaving the states ? The shopping must be something you miss or do you go somewhere great for your shopping now? if i need anything i'll be sure to let you know my lovely!! lol Moonstar xxxxxxx

Posts: 46 | From: CHESTERFIELD | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MOONSTAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read another of your posts galmarriedtoEgyptian seen that you live both live in the States sorry!! same goes though does your man miss Egypt and what is life like for you living with an Egyptian Man in the States? i hope you are both (and little one) are very happy together for many many years. lol Moonstar xxxxxxxx
Posts: 46 | From: CHESTERFIELD | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com