EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » AWAKE??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: AWAKE???
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Advocate I'm doing a collection in the office for a hit man...and with any luck it will be BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egypt 2007:
morning all!! ( blue sky do you never sleep)

lol basically no . i havnt had a good nights sleep since coming back from egypt,but i dont need much sleep anyway, i only need 2-3 hours at the most hence im here [Frown] god thats sad
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
snow white knowing our luck the hitman would use rubber bullets and they'd bounce off their thick skin [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
that peppermint may make yr stomach worse... try to keep it low caffenie... water or lemon tea.. or non dairy mailk wat ever they call it nowadays....ARE YOU LACTOSE INTOLERANT ?
HAHAHAHAHA
had to say it....but the crackers will help settle yr stomach... mostly pregnant women eat crackers ... i was told by my dr when i have a sour stomach eat crackers cas it soaks up all the acid thats makin it hurt.....and toast may help.. maybe yr just hungry lol early mornin stomach pains suck...

I am not pregnant and never will exsperience that again [Frown] i was off resting all day yesterday because my tummy was aching so so much now my water works are stinging im drinking barley water i think im just run down nothing more yes tina i do have a problem with milk .

And tigelily sunset was yesterday he did not rise [Big Grin] he must be knakered poor boy [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:
I am not pregnant and never will exsperience that again [Frown] i was off resting all day yesterday because my tummy was aching so so much now my water works are stinging im drinking barley water i think im just run down nothing more yes tina i do have a problem with milk .

Have you tried cranberry juice for your stinging water works? I suffer from kidney problems and I swear by it. Hope your condition improves soon [Smile]

Oh by the way, I swear by peppermint tea when I have tummy ache....really seems to soothe it.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:

Have you tried cranberry juice for your stinging water works? I suffer from kidney problems and I swear by it. Hope your condition improves soon [Smile]

Oh by the way, I swear by peppermint tea when I have tummy ache....really seems to soothe it.

I am drinking peppermint tea as i write but this is getting worse by the month .When i nip to the club tonight i will by a bottle of cranberry juice actually .Been drinking loads of water but by golly i am sweating so much these days at night its like wet water dripping .
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well im here again, yet another sleepless night i guess, im now painting my living room, that should pass a few hours hopefully, whilst watching a repeat of x-men 2, well not watching but its on whilst i cover everywere in paint, wow what a groovey way to pass a friday night [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
I fell asleep and left every single light on in the house ,got woken up by hubby getting up to eat before roza starts again ,and hear him moaning blissfully at the bill of what it might be ,but i was so tired i am afterall a woman .Plus i had a poor tummy for 2days (Men) [Confused]

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not sleep and then I just saw that there is only 30 minutes to 5am so i am forving myself to stay awake since i have to cook for my husband so he can eat before the fagr and be ready for the day's fast.

anyone else out there? [Smile]

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am awake but I slept all day, literally. Well I was up for one hour before noon to check on my addiction (waiver wire transactions of fantasy football) but then I slept again until 5pm. But yeah I am up and feeling good, had me coffee earlier, tea now. 3 more hours to eat and drink, it’s all gooooood. The weather is absolutely gorgeous, probably the best weather to be found anywhere in the world. It would be icing on the cake of someone were to come online and post something.

To all the night owls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HRzaOFhec

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Exiled, I clicked on that link and you made my cat jump! You need to apologise!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by **cat**:
LOL, Exiled, I clicked on that link and you made my cat jump! You need to apologise!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

Please extend my humble apology to your cat [Big Grin] and if it’s a he, I can do better than that, as I can offer him my probably willing female cat [Big Grin]
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems everybody's awake [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
Seems everybody's awake [Big Grin]

Yes! Don't you just love the nighttime? So beautiful, peaceful and just wonderful. [Smile]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, hello ESers!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly Excile [Smile]

Heyyy !! Hi Poland [Big Grin]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Turkey !! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Are you getting ready for sahoor as well?? [Big Grin]
Exiled
Member # 14410

I'm going to make me another cup of coffee and peanut butter sandwich [Smile]

I'd like to share some wisdom i learned today, this is in reference to the saying: "the grass is always greener on the other side"

Well apparently the grass is always greener on the other side because it is watered more and not because it is what it is. [Big Grin]

Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Are you getting ready for sahoor as well?? [Big Grin]

I'll have suhoor @ 4:30am, this is pre-suhoor peanut butter sandwich [Smile] . You know Jordanians don't know how to make toast/white bread and so what i'll do is eat with pita bread. This was also a problem in Egypt until Richbake came along. Toast pita bread with peanut butter is all goooooood [Big Grin]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Yeah here is also sahoors are with toasts generally [Smile] Monday is the last day, but you end on Tuesday [Smile]
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
quote:

Please extend my humble apology to your cat [Big Grin] and if it’s a he, I can do better than that, as I can offer him my probably willing female cat [Big Grin]
He's not interested in that tomfoolery, mummy saw to that [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Yeah here is also sahoors are with toasts generally [Smile] Monday is the last day, but you end on Tuesday [Smile]

Shah lucky you and who knows we might be celebrating Eid on Tuesday as well. The word will come from Sheik Helal and what he does is he goes to King Hussein Park and looks through a telescope and then gives a thumbs up for Eid and thumbs down for another fasting day. [Big Grin] So you never know, we might see the thumbs up again this year too [Big Grin]
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
quote:

He's not interested in that tomfoolery, mummy saw to that [Wink] [Big Grin]
This is something that I need to take care of too, especially before traveling because the cat will be over a friend’s house when we do travel. I don’t want to stress them out by giving them a cat that might very well have another heat episode and i read recurrence is a certainty if the problem is not taken cared of.
Exiled
Member # 14410

Congratulations to Micky and Philadelphia, the Phillies won the NL East tonight. Unfortunately the Yankees did not make the post season this year (rebuilding process) but the game must go on.

Here is a great quote from tonight (re: Santana pitching on only 3 days rest).

""How many did he pitch? How many did he throw?" manager Jerry Manuel said with a grin. "Wow, wow, wow, wow. I think if I had to describe that one, I would say that was gangsta. That was real gangsta."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com