EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Course in Egyptology

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Course in Egyptology
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for someone who gives Egyptology courses. I've checked the AUC, and they couldn't help because the Egyptology dept. is moving to the new campus...etc

Any ideas?

Thanx

Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard tour guides give these courses, but where do I ask?
Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Nora,

You don't seem to check your PM's. I also just realised I sent you a PM about something else you asked about in 2006 [Big Grin] It's unread! lol

Anyway, check and I have sent you information about an Egyptology course.

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Nora, you are in the wrong place if you want to talk about Egyptology, Egypt or in fact anything that doesn't involve calling each other names, talking about how wonderful you look, swearing and talking about sex.

However if you would like to post on your lastest sexual exploits, what you had for dinner and who you hate on the board and why (remember to be specific) then feel free.

[Smile]

Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.ask-aladdin.com

Aladdin may help you...

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com