EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Over half an hour (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Over half an hour
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey sono, isnt it time cheeky and miffmiss got a fantasy life??

Shall I start one? [Big Grin]

cheeky, an ex alcoholic that relapses too often and forgets to monitor ES. She has run away from UK with laptop which got dragged along the runway at heathrow before they got the doors closed, running away from her British hubby and 12 kids to live in poverty with her 16 year old Egyptian love interest in Cairo (better not choose shebin [Big Grin] ) Friend of miffmiss, who left her 18 kids at the airport but she cant remember which airport it was now, they are still there waiting for mummy.

Cheeky's Brit hubby is a Lord in the House of Lords who got caught in the pantry with a rope and miffmiss, but cheeky forgave the incident as she set it all up anyway so she could escape him. She is patiently waiting the divorce which will leave her will 3.2 millions quid of which miffmiss is entitled to 10%. Miffmiss is a gay lesbian into bondage but only dates midget men to throw people off the scent.

hows that for a start? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehheehheehhe nice one ayisha

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:

you're next yorkie, we've all seen the half naked pics and the wedding ring you know [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

cheeky, an ex alcoholic that relapses too often and forgets to monitor ES. She has run away from UK with laptop which got dragged along the runway at heathrow before they got the doors closed, running away from her British hubby and 12 kids to live in poverty with her 16 year old Egyptian love interest in Cairo (better not choose shebin [Big Grin] ) Friend of miffmiss, who left her 18 kids at the airport but she cant remember which airport it was now, they are still there waiting for mummy.

Cheeky's Brit hubby is a Lord in the House of Lords who got caught in the pantry with a rope and miffmiss, but cheeky forgave the incident as she set it all up anyway so she could escape him. She is patiently waiting the divorce which will leave her will 3.2 millions quid of which miffmiss is entitled to 10%. Miffmiss is a gay lesbian into bondage but only dates midget men to throw people off the scent.

Pmsl... YAY, does this mean that the rumour of me being a married alcoholic whore is old news???

I feel accepted and wanted now that I have had so much bull$hit said about me. And thank you for sayng it to my face [Big Grin] I do appreciate it [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Lack of sexual harrassment if you must [Big Grin]

I am all for free expression and honesty but some cannot help but retort to childish slanging matches and call each other names. When I first joined I was called a slut just for being English pmsl... moderation like that is not un-reasonable.

BTW, the only similarity between MD and myself is we both use ES!

[Big Grin] "Lack of sexual harrassment if you must"

LOL.

I did say it was only a brief thought, based on someone asking about a few newbies. I came to see that you weren't a troll.

As for someone calling you a slut, just because you are English, I agree, that is completely ridiculous, but not rare on ES. [Frown]

Slanging matches, few people don't participate in!

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha: "Cheeky's Brit hubby is a Lord in the House of Lords who got caught in the pantry with a rope and miffmiss, but cheeky forgave the incident as she set it all up anyway so she could escape him. She is patiently waiting the divorce which will leave her will 3.2 millions quid of which miffmiss is entitled to 10%. Miffmiss is a gay lesbian into bondage but only dates midget men to throw people off the scent."

I like the Lord bit. [Big Grin] 'Lady Ferret' has a ring to it. Sorry, Ayisha, you're good 'n' all, but there are not enough Egyptian gigolos in there to be a credible 'Sono-Life':

Ayisha: "cheeky, an ex alcoholic that relapses too often and forgets to monitor ES. She has run away from UK with laptop which got dragged along the runway at heathrow before they got the doors closed, running away from her British hubby and 12 kids to live in poverty with her 16 year old Egyptian love interest in Cairo (better not choose shebin [Big Grin] ) Friend of miffmiss, who left her 18 kids at the airport but she cant remember which airport it was now, they are still there waiting for mummy. "

Love the bit about the airport though. [Cool]

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Pmsl... YAY, does this mean that the rumour of me being a married alcoholic whore is old news???

I feel accepted and wanted now that I have had so much bull$hit said about me. And thank you for sayng it to my face [Big Grin] I do appreciate it [Big Grin] [/QB]

old news? older than Ramses cheeky. [Big Grin] We heard all about your antics in the House of Lords with the rest of the Lords there, it was all over the News of the World which TL is now frantically searching for the evidence. [Wink]

Now you have a fantasy life you are only partly accepted im afraid, the REAL fantasy life queen is sono, im just helping start her off, when you have a REAL fantasy life then you are a fully fledged ESer [Big Grin]

only too happy to help dear girl [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
i am sory i am not quite sure what might have rattled your cage but i dont believe that comment is warrented. Happy people is thread where we have a chat, a laugh and catch up on each others lives as we live in different time zones, if you dont want to read it, dont. We dont abuse people on it because we feel no need to.

I am friends with the mod also but i have had threads and comments deleted also.

I am really quite taken aback by your comment because i liked your posts and thought you were a nice person even though i have never spoken to you.

MiffMiss, as a founding poster on the Happy People thread, I object to your hasty conclusions. [Big Grin] The happy reference was simply meant to reflect that not all will be sweetness and light, always. People fall out, people have disagreements. That's life. I'll read and comment on anything I please, as can you. There have been plenty of nasty comments between you and Miss Sharm, so don't lecture me on what nice people do. I haven't jumped to conclusions about you based on that. I think your cage has been rattled as you are one of the few who has defended the lame moderation on this forum lately.
I am sorry i jumped to conclusions. I think i am a little tired, stressed, touchy and paranoid at the moment. My head aint all there and in my quick read wilst half listening at the door to a conversation, chatting on msn and flicking through ES i thought it was a dig. Sorry i am really being an over emotional paranoid biatch at the moment.

Am i forgiven [Smile]

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the REAL fantasy life queen is sono,

Can someone confirm that she was banned again?? [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
quote:

you're next yorkie, we've all seen the half naked pics and the wedding ring you know [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Ah, a classic 'Sono-Life' distortion! Yorkie posted the most modest of pics and was hounded by Sono for being immodest. Sono then insisted that British women were all wearing our engagement rings incorrectly. Very, very funny thread.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOO you guys, thanks for making me out to be such a whacko, I feel so loved.

Lady Ferret... wow, I could seriously get used to that [Big Grin] Bow before me minions...

You are actually very accurate and as I type MM is hitchiking from Gatwick to Heathrow airport to find her multi-ethnic family after selling various body parts to medical science to fund the trip.

Seeing as my fist post on here was about looking for a mattress I will allow you your doubts, how was I supposed to know that deep in the depths of ES all this went on!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ha ha i love it. and it is very sono like too, although i do think we need a lot more egyptian boys to complete the story,

P.S erm......what was he doing with me and the rope.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah, a classic 'Sono-Life' distortion! Yorkie posted the most modest of pics and was hounded by Sono for being immodest. Sono then insisted that British women were all wearing our engagement rings incorrectly. Very, very funny thread.
I did actually see all that going on... so funny.

YR, you are a trouble maker [Wink]

Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
quote:
quote:
i am sory i am not quite sure what might have rattled your cage but i dont believe that comment is warrented. Happy people is thread where we have a chat, a laugh and catch up on each others lives as we live in different time zones, if you dont want to read it, dont. We dont abuse people on it because we feel no need to.

I am friends with the mod also but i have had threads and comments deleted also.

I am really quite taken aback by your comment because i liked your posts and thought you were a nice person even though i have never spoken to you.

MiffMiss, as a founding poster on the Happy People thread, I object to your hasty conclusions. [Big Grin] The happy reference was simply meant to reflect that not all will be sweetness and light, always. People fall out, people have disagreements. That's life. I'll read and comment on anything I please, as can you. There have been plenty of nasty comments between you and Miss Sharm, so don't lecture me on what nice people do. I haven't jumped to conclusions about you based on that. I think your cage has been rattled as you are one of the few who has defended the lame moderation on this forum lately.
I am sorry i jumped to conclusions. I think i am a little tired, stressed, touchy and paranoid at the moment. My head aint all there and in my quick read wilst half listening at the door to a conversation, chatting on msn and flicking through ES i thought it was a dig. Sorry i am really being an over emotional paranoid biatch at the moment.

Am i forgiven [Smile]

Nothing to forgive, MissMiff, I promise. [Smile] It was a bit of dig, to be fair, around recent moderation issues. I'm cooking in between posting, so I know what you mean about doing several things at once. I'd rather have an honest opinion like yours than fake nicey-nice any day. Now we have to work on your 'Sono-Life'. [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

I like the Lord bit. [Big Grin] 'Lady Ferret' has a ring to it. Sorry, Ayisha, you're good 'n' all, but there are not enough Egyptian gigolos in there to be a credible 'Sono-Life':

patience Lumos, patience [Wink]

Since cheeky has been in Cairo she has met up with all ES males at once, she likes to be spread thinly does our cheeky. [Wink] This is how the laptop got kicked off the bed as there wasnt enough room with cheeky and 10 ESer males.

Her first 'love interest' was naturally a fellucca boy who she gave a promise of 10,000LE to for marrying her, he ended up stealing her usb mouse and running off with her second 'love interest' the caleche driver. This all happened in sharm and after a few orfi taxi drivers cheeky discovered better toyboy pickings in Alexandria.

3 weeks in Alexandria and she had married a string of divers all at the same time, this was the cause of the internet cables being cut under the sea as they were fighting over her gold watch.

Now in Cairo she plays the cool 'i dont need a man' type while a steady stream of 16 and 17 year olds form a straight line outside her shack each clutching a 20LE note, shes a stickler for an orderly queue being a Brit of course. [Wink]

Help me out here someone [Roll Eyes]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
MM, it's always about you isn't it????

Fine... in the story all the midgets are young Egyptian taxi drivers.... they struggle to reach the peddles!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

I could not tell THAT story here miffmiss [Eek!] you want me banned woman?!! [Roll Eyes]
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Reality-Meanie was banned, yes? A day or so later, 'Delicious Baron' popped up and you and I immediately spotted it was her. She has posted as that since, admitting it is Sono. Is there more?
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ayisha - OMg i wasnt aware you knew cheeky that well, but you got her spot on. I believe there were more than 10 ES males though and dont forget all the women who were watching.

Oh and dont forget her pipping out mr T to anyone who wants a visa

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I could not tell THAT story here miffmiss [Eek!] you want me banned woman?!! [Roll Eyes]
PMSL.

Cheeky, you know it is always about me me me.

Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
MM, it's always about you isn't it????

Fine... in the story all the midgets are young Egyptian taxi drivers.... they struggle to reach the peddles!!!

OMG, MiffMiss only goes for 16 year old's, NOT midgets? [Eek!] Midget taxi snatcher no more? Wait till Sono hears this.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
miffmiss I know everything about all of you what I dont know I make up, and about mr T, I was offered a night for 50LE, didnt think he was worth that so im waiting for change [Big Grin]

sono was Ma'amaltuhoosh after Baron Lumos, take another sip dear it will all come back to you.

*snatches zoloft from Lumos and Vodka from Cheeky and runs off swallowing the lot*

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lumos
Member # 14589

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Ayisha. [Big Grin] I'm off to feed the kids Sono invented for me. I'm quite attached to them now. [Cool] Nice work on MM and Lady Ferret's 'Sono-Lives' ... but Sono can do better. [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I think Aiysha has already had too much Zoloft and Vodka... naturally as I am English I have no idea what zoloft is [Wink]

I wonder what segments Sono will disect and try to throw at us??? ooo tune in same time tomorrow for the next installment [Big Grin]

You ladies are officially mad btw!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*hic* *hic* *cough* *hic* *hic* *fart* *hic* *hic* shurrup lady ferret *hic* [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
PARTY PARTY PARTY

The House of Harem is officially open ladies and gentleman [Big Grin]

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)
Thats why whenever I come around shes all over you
And I know you want it (I know you want it)
It's easy to see (it's easy to see)
And in the back of your mind
I know you should be home with me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Md trying to sing and pole dance at the same time

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<This place is like Hotel California - no one ever leaves. they just pretend to, then sneak back in and fire insults from behind multiple trolls. That way, they get lots of sympathy and people 'missing them', and preserve their 'fake nicey-nice' face. If you want fluffy bunny stuff, stick to the 'Happy People' land. The threads that are being deleted tend to be the ones from people who are being absolutely straightforward and not saying everything in PMs. What I find refreshing is that even some of those who are friendly with the new mod are honest enough to have expressed reservations and not just sucked blindly up to him. >
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 960 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never

Yup,utter yup

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I please have a new life made for me [Confused] . Everyone else seems to have one [Frown] .
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want a new life in egypt with walid too plz.....then someone can tell me things so i can post them too......
i cant understand how someone can keep track of a fake life.....its verturaly impossible,,,

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our freedom of speech has been riped away right under our noses.
Gee what happened to tolerance, as long as spats
remain free of abusive language and hate speech
and stalking of members is monitored, then mods should be more accommodating and refrain from deleting threads left right and centre. One of forums I belong to, they have software that censors inappropriate words, without spoiling
the main content of thread

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
YAH.. We all know your story young man [Big Grin]

Tina, just get some ruby slippers and knock them together saying there's no place like home. It worked in the movies [Big Grin]

SING ALONG
9dedicated to the egotistical ones out there tonight [Wink] )

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you, don't you don't you [Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YAH.. We all know your story young man [Big Grin]

Tina, just get some ruby slippers and knock them together saying there's no place like home. It worked in the movies [Big Grin]

SING ALONG
9dedicated to the egotistical ones out there tonight [Wink] )

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you, don't you don't you [Big Grin]

girl i want a better life then rubbin myself with ruby slippers....use ur immigination mine is too old to think...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
One of forums I belong to, they have software that censors inappropriate words, without spoiling
the main content of thread

This would be an excellent idea. Hopefully the admin takes a note.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Reality-Meanie was banned, yes? A day or so later, 'Delicious Baron' popped up and you and I immediately spotted it was her. She has posted as that since, admitting it is Sono. Is there more?
When I said *again* I meant in the last 48 hours or less!! Btw, she changed her name to "ma 'amaltuhoosh". [Wink]
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any threads deleted while i been laid up !!

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:
Any threads deleted while i been laid up !!

Sure,what did you expect?Yesterday another Ayisha thread was deleted.A really funny one.Remember,

*steps on soapbox pointing her index finger at board members*
¨No traces of fun nor rolly eyes [Roll Eyes] shall be allowed on the premises of ES!!!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Gosh, you are right, Ayisha's 'unbelievable again' thread was deleted!!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

you're next yorkie, we've all seen the half naked pics and the wedding ring you know :D :D ;)
Oh god how can i forget the wedding ring, wouldnt mind but iff it had of been a wedding ring, i certainly couldnt ever have married in the church here. God wasnt i the porn star 2 years ago here.
Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord and Lady Ferret, sounds like a great name for a couple in a sitcom. They would be so raunchy and wicked. LOL!
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com