EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Prep

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prep
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is coming back after 3 months of separation...

how shall I prep myself in the beauty department? Any irresistable tips? Or shall I just see if he really loves me by looking like the sister of Mrs. Bucket in Keeping Up Appearances?

note to myself : Am I becoming British?

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- Look your best but in a 100% casual way.

2- Use make-up but don’t overdo it

3- Smell really nice but use too much perfume, or don’t use any at all

4- Make sure your hair looks great, preferably a

5- new style that he never saw you with

The bottom line is this you want your appearance to be like: Look what you have been missing but do so without dressing and looking like you are going on a hot date. If you overdo things it’ll seem too obvious that you put too much effort into it and did so merely to impress him. But by following this approach you will look great but in a very casual way, like that’s the way you have been looking and carrying on without him. This is simply my opinion BUT it comes from experience with women I broke up with and got back together with, but there is something that I must acknowledge: there was a time when my wife was away as she was with her sick father and I was doing my studies, long story short when she returned home after a long flight and I saw her in the arrival gate at the airport she had a different hairstyle and looked so damn sexy and so damn beautiful – she was bliss and that moment and the next few days were beyond awesome. [Smile] So hopefully it works out very well for both of you. Temporary separation of any kind can literally take a relationship up to another level.

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MOONSTAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having a spray tan and a Hollywood wax before i see my love again. I've also lost 3 stone since i last saw him(been ill). Not sure he'll regognise me at the airport in Luxor.Hopefully he won't walk past me. lol Moonstar xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posts: 46 | From: CHESTERFIELD | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gyne:
My husband is coming back after 3 months of separation...

how shall I prep myself in the beauty department? Any irresistable tips? Or shall I just see if he really loves me by looking like the sister of Mrs. Bucket in Keeping Up Appearances?

note to myself : Am I becoming British?

You know from what you are writing on here I can see that you are uncertain if you want a divorce or not.

So hubby is coming back after a trial separation? How do you feel about each other?

If you don't care about your marriage there is no reason to show up irresistable looking at the doorstep.

IMHO you both need to get away and if it's only for a couple of days - keep the baby with your mom. Spend time with each other one on one.

Seriously a new hairdo or perfume won't save your marriage. Best of luck to you both and whatever will happen in the future always remember you got a child together. She must come first.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com